Face fucking experience

sweetsub31

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My Master gave me an assignment this weekend. I am to post in this forum an experience we had together during one of our recent play times. I am a very new to BDSM and subbing for an experienced Dom. We are having an amazing time learning, and pushing each other's limits. We had previously discussed the fact that no other slave, or woman for that matter, has ever been able to make him cum with only their mouth. I am quite confident in my cock sucking skills, so I gladly took it as my own personal challenge. I had tried once before during our first play time but did not succeed. My Master has a lot of stamina. I'm also not used to not being in control of giving the blow job. It is a challenge for me because my Master is now setting the pace, and the depth of how far his cock goes down my throat. We were about two hours into our playtime.

I had already been spanked until I was red and sore, hogtied, had 18 clothes pins on my breasts, and fucked several times. My Master had already cum once as well. As we were laying there recovering, I had my head resting on his stomach. I always feel drawn to his cock. I always want him in my mouth.I started kissing his cock, tonguing him, tasting my juices from his cock. It had only been about 10 minutes since he had last cum. I wasn't expecting to make him cum again. I just wanted him in my mouth. I began sucking his cock in earnest. I licked my finger and moved it inside of his ass. I could hear him moaning, breathing heavy- he was really enjoying it. I was very surprised to hear him say that if I kept going he was going to cum. I really wanted to be the first to make him cum from a blow job. He is very aggressive when it comes to fucking my face. He loves to make my eyes water, and make me gag and drool. This was different though.

This was primal. I am his slave, and he can use me in whatever way pleases him. And I love to serve him. We were both so into this. I had my finger in his ass, and he was pulling my piggy tails hard, using them for leverage. My face was bouncing off of his cock. I was gagging, and drooling more then I ever have. I thought for certain I was going to vomit on him twice- he was so far down my throat it was painful. But I didn't care. All I could think about was pleasing him, making him cum, and tasting him. I crave his taste. The closer he got to cumming, the more aggressive he got with my mouth. He was fucking my face like he fucks my pussy- hard and deep.

I was gagging like never before, and drooling and spitting-my drool was all over both of us. Just when I thought I'd throw up all over him he came in my mouth. God it was so amazing for me. I love being able to please him in a way that no one else has been able to. I love to be his sweet sub, and sex slave. I adore my Master, and I hope this post pleases him. I would also like to ask if any other subs (both male and female) have any other similar experienced being face fucked by their Masters. Has anyone ever actually thrown up on their Master? Comments welcome!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator:

necro_ignis

I used to enjoy vigorously deep throating cock until I chocked. Most of the doms/tops I bottomed for would enjoy it. I recall one was rather surprised by the fact that I could take all of him plus his balls, and unfortunately for another it ended the party a bit too soon with an unexpected mouthful of cum.
When most saw that I could take their whole length they would just fuck my face like it was my ass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

necro_ignis

Necro- did you actually choke or were you just gagging? I am very afraid of actually throwing up on my Master- although I think that might make him happy.

I guess choking is what usually happens. I very rarely gag when I have anything in my mouth. Apart from a lot of saliva the only reaction a dom would get from me would be a chocking sound as his cock is blocking my throat.

Fileboom Premium Account

LilBunny

Necro- did you actually choke or were you just gagging? I am very afraid of actually throwing up on my Master- although I think that might make him happy.

Daddy loves gagging me, so here's my thoughts. In my experience, as long as I don't have a full stomach, if we get going to the point where I gag so hard I throw up, it's usually just spit. I just ignoreit and move on, tho sometimes I over do the gagging sounds or growl or something after gagging to catch a breath. He seems to like that. :) If you're really worried about his reaction if it happens, talk to him about it and warn him that you think you might gag that hard.

That's what I did, and he laughed andtold me, "if sex ain't messy, you aren't doing it right." I've never tried right after eating, but I imagine THAT might be a little off-putting...

Fileboom Premium Account

sweetsub31

LilBunny- My Master really likes me to gag too. He loves it as messy, and nasty as possible. We've already discussed what would happen if I threw up. He says he will just clean me up, and continue fucking my mouth. LOL. I'm the one that is more worried about that part. He loves to gag me, make me drool and spit. He loves for my eyes to water so that my eye makeup runs down my face...sidenote:I'm still not finding a mascara/eyeliner that will run the way he wants it to. They make them too waterproof these days. Any suggestions on that would be helpful. He is all about pushing my limits so he may very well just try to make me throw up. And at that point I guess it won't matter as long as he's pleased. Oh- and I never show up for a scene on a full stomach. :)

Fileboom Premium Account