Face and Body Sitting, Smothering And Femdom Oral - Asslicking (Female).

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Pussy Licking and Face Smothering!

Run Time 10
Size 538 MB
Resolution 1920 x 1080 px

After a patron at my bar makes the mistake of trying to hit on me and assert his dominance, I show him who's really in charge by making him lay on the floor with his hands bound behind his back.

Stripping down to only my panties, I take a seat atop his bare chest and tease him with my hot body. I drive him wild by shoving my tits in his face before planting my ass on his face and

smothering him while he squirms beneath me, fighting to breathe. Pulling my panties aside I make him lick my pussy and he eagerly obliges as he hungrily mouths my wet hole. Back and forth I

alternate between smothering his face with my ass and making him lick my swollen clit. Taking a seat by his side I squeeze and twist his balls so hard he cries out in agony and writhes in pain yet I

show no mercy as I torture him. "Your cock is my own property, you understand?" I inform him as he screams in torment. This moron thought he was going to dominate me yet wound up getting

shown who's the boss!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ttum

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Laughing Latina - Deep in that Ass! F/F Starring Jasmine Mendez

Run Time 7
Size 103 MB
Resolution 640 x 480 px

Caught Mina asleep out in the open and just had to go sit on that tiny Asian Face. Her face completely disappears under my ass and its amazing. Yes she a few times but those are minor things lol

_________ FOR WMV CLICK Deep in that Ass!

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account