JP, Dana DeArmond and Sgt. Major

Performers: Dana DeArmond, JP, Sgt. Major, Matt Williams
Genre: BDSM, Anal, Public, Domination, Hardcore
Video Format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps
Length: 00:26:48
Size 312 MB

We do a lot of different things here at Hogtied. This time we have a no nonsense, two rigger, two-girl session. Straightforward, and to the point. JP and Dana feel the eroticism of pain and pleasure in this update. Thanks to Sgt. Major for the extra hand.

Screenshots:

Dana_DeArmond_JP.part1.rar
Dana_DeArmond_JP.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Tom_Dvenn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Princess Donna Dolore

Performers: Princess Donna Dolore
Length: 00:20:21
Size: 484 MB

Welcome to another installment of the Hogtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the girls who appear in the films, played out in a safe and sane environment for your viewing pleasure. This month's installment is "The Limo" starring Princess Donna Dolore. Rich powerful women dominate through sheer will, beauty and intelligence. They are used to getting what they want, when they want it. However, today Donna Dolore, CEO of an up and coming Internet company will find herself powerless, helpless and all alone. Someone has set her up. The betrayal runs deep, very deep; it plays into Donna's deepest darkest fantasies. Being powerless, being a sex toy, a slave to cock. Something that she cannot find in her private life. Something that speaks to the primal urges of the human psyche. Who paid for the abduction? Who set up the powerful CEO? The answer will surprise you, baffle you, and in the end, make perfect sense.

Screenshots:

Princess_Donna_Dolore_and_James_Deen_14065.part1.rar
Princess_Donna_Dolore_and_James_Deen_14065.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Foot Pain

Performers: Catherine De Sade
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Video Format: MP4
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, 1441 kbps, 23.976 fps
Audio: MPEG-4 AAC LC, 44100Hz, 128 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)
Length: 01:48:12
Size: 1.19 GB

Catherine de Sade knows what she likes. Tight bondage, intense pain and public humiliation are all buttons that she loves having pushed. The entire RealTimeBondage team is there and ready to fulfill her dirtiest, most masochistic fantasies; fantasies that they twist to their own ends. She wants to get fucked, so they do it with a spiky surrogate. She wants to make everyone happy and that means suffering endlessly. They can hardly decide what to do first and they subject her to a few rounds of bondage roulette. She will be whipped, caned, slapped around and fucked up. Every inch of her body is part of a canvas, and as the members contribute their sadistic ideas the marks form an intricate pattern all across it. The pain brings tears to her eyes but what really pushes her to the edge is asking for more. She hates foot torment so much, but if she wants to please the members she will need to beg for it. Knowing it is coming makes her cry before the punishment even begins. That kind of mental anguish is so hot.

Screenshots:

Foot_Pain.part1.rar
Foot_Pain.part2.rar
Foot_Pain.part3.rar
Foot_Pain.part4.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Rose and Peter Acworth

Performers: Rose, Peter Acworth
Length: 00:25:55
Size 302 MB

Rose gets some experiments with electricity. She must hold her hands up to avoid a sharp shock to the pussy. Later, she must stand on the tips of her toes to keep her arms parallel with the ground - if she falters, she gets similarly shocked. Credit must go to House of Gord for advice about mercury switches. Gord's is the undisputed king of new bondage devices and fucking machinery! His work is inspirational.

Screenshots:

Rose_1119.part1.rar
Rose_1119.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Dylan Deap and Ms Kim (10840)

Performers: Dylan Deap and Ms Kim
Genre: Femdom, BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Strapon, Facesitting, Electric Play, Domination, Hardcore
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500kbps [Raw Video 1]
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Length: 00:56:56
Size: 682MB

Dylan Deap officially starts his training with one of our newest Divine Bitches, Ms. Kim. Ms. Kim is always looking to replace her 24/7 slave at home. Does Dylan even stand a chance? Ms. Kim puts him through the paces in challenging bondage, cat-o-nine tails and cock bondage. She even makes him cattle prod his own balls multiple times to prove his devotion. Dylan is fucked deep in the ass in suspension bondage then used for Ms. Kim's pleasure. She does foot and stocking tease, small penis humiliation, rubs his tied up cock on her pussy and denies him access. Don't worry Ms. Kim still gets off but only while Dylan is so close to Ms. Kim's pussy yet so far away. DENIED ACCESS! Dylan has just begun. Return to Divine Bitches to see how his fate unfolds with the next Divine Bitch!

Screenshots:

Dylan_Deap_and_Ms_Kim_10840.wmv.part1.rar
Dylan_Deap_and_Ms_Kim_10840.wmv.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Jade Marxxx and DragonLily

Performers: Jade Marxxx and DragonLily
Length: 00:36:33
Size: 426 MB

I finally got DragonLily to Hogtied - one of the most exotic women I know. I also watched her beat up Jade Marx on Whippedass that morning. So, I got the idea that Jade might want a little revenge - I found her, bound her and gave her the opportunity to get back at DragonLily. Well, Jade is too nice! She doesn't want to punish DragonLily. I finally figured out how to get Jade to hit DragonLily hard enough, but in the next scene DragonLily got a severe cramp in her leg during a tie and we had to cut the shoot short. We decided to include some BONUS behind the scenes material.

Screenshots:

_DragonLily_Jade_Marxxx.part1.rar
_DragonLily_Jade_Marxxx.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Stripe Panties

Performers: Nancy
Genre: Pregnant, Solo, Masturbation
Video: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz stereo 96kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Audio: Windows Media Video 9 720x480 29.97fps 1500kbps [Raw Video 1]
Length: 00:15:17
Size: 177 MB

Welcome to Preg-Nancy! My name is Nancy I am wild horny and very pregnant.My body has been going through many changes ever since I got knocked up and I took the time to document all of my preggo adventures.Inside my members only section you'll find my amazing preggo masturbation movies and my hi res pregnant pictures of me throughout my pregnancy and much more Come inside and follow me through my entire pregnancy xoxo!

Screenshots:

Stripe_Panties.wmv

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

The Submission of 314 Part Two

Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, 1439 kbps, 23.976 fps
Length: 00:48:19
Size: 543 MB

14 has been in this cage for hours and it is really starting to wear on her. That makes this the perfect opportunity to show her what real pain and humiliation are. One of the most ancient ways to torment a captive is to push pins under her nails. 314 is going to find out first hand why it has always been so effective. She can cry and beg, but there is no mercy to be had. In the tight confines of her cage she cannot escape the horrible suffering in store for her.

Screenshots:

The_Submission_Of_314_Part_2.part1.rar
The_Submission_Of_314_Part_2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Tom_Dvenn

Lil Nikki Nymph - Smiles Part Two

Performers: Lil Nikki Nymph
Video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, 1280 x 720, 1439 kbps, 23.976 fps
Length: 00:38:05
Size: 428 MB

There is a sick fate in store for Lil Niki Nymph. They want her to take a cock deeper down her throat than she ever has before and the results are pretty predictable. Once she makes her mess on the floor the crew rubs her face in it, literally, to let her know where she stands. They do clean her up though, by dunking her into a nearby toilet. It is not what she expected and nothing like what she was prepared for. The worst is still yet to come.

Screenshots:

Lil_Nikki_Nymph_Smiles_Part__2.part1.rar
Lil_Nikki_Nymph_Smiles_Part__2.part2.rar

Fileboom Premium Account