Extreme FemDom Handjob and Milking Socks Video

kroshka83

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Feet 'n Lotion

Summer is tired, and ready to go to bed......Her husband wants to have sex...but no luck for him. Before going to sleep, Summer puts on Her moisturizing lotion....all over Her legs....all over Her Feet.....all over Her Tits...and She notices that Her husband is getting horny watching Her....so.....being the nice person that She is....She tells him..."Since your horny...I'll Beat you Off....and I'll stick my Feet in your face while I do it". With Her sexy size 6 Feet right in his face...Summer Beats him Off, telling him "I need more lotion...give me that special lotion" and he obeys!!! Summer makes him give Her some creamy white boy goo!!!!

File name: wmc0115_hi.wmv
File size: 104.5 Mb
Duration: 9 min 33 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 411 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 128 /

http://smplace.com/download?/gh4mhd3ju0w0

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kroshka83

Twist and Shout

Veronica & Marsha take a boy home from the bar. He thinks he is going to get lucky...a 3 WAY!!! The Girls talk him into letting them tie him up, saying that they are Kinky....."We are going to Fuck your brains out" says Veronica as She securely ties his wrists....."We're gonna Suck your cock like you've never had it Sucked" Marsha says as She ties up his ankles. When the gullible loser is completely tied down...the Girls break the news to him...."We're not gonna Fuck you after all...We're gonna play a game called "Twist &Shout"". The Girls explain the game..."We're gonna Twist your balls really hard until you Shout!!". The boy begins to panic, and thrash around, trying to escape...but the Girls start to play!!! They take turns twisting his balls...and LAUGHING as he cries. You have never seen Girls Laughing so much at a boy's Pain...it's hilarious!! After his balls have been Twisted Brutally...the Girls decide to Milk him. They Jerk his sore cock...and get into a "Cat Fight" about who gets to make him cum....while taunting him...."Look at our Tits..you can't have them Ha Ha Ha....We have spectacular Pussy's, and you can't have them....Ha Ha Ha" Marsha wins the fight...and She gets to sperm him...and She keeps jerking and Jerking after he cums. He thrashes around, begging Her to stop...the Girls Squeal with Laughter!!!!

File name: wmc0117_hi.wmv
File size: 107.8 Mb
Duration: 9 min 41 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 417 /

http://smplace.com/download?/hgiy7aue0en7

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Cock Teased By Kira!!

Luckily for all of us Kira was in a COCK TEASING MOOD. She makes this poor guy suffer for our benefit. Kira refuses to take the the guys cock out for the longest time and She laughs at the tent she has inspired in his boxer shorts. Kira finally decides She wants to see SPERM so She takes his throbbing cock out for a little COCK JERKING. Watch the load Kira pulls out of this guys TEASED COCK. GREAT JOB KIRA!!

File name: wmc0119_hi.wmv
File size: 85.64 Mb
Duration: 5 min 58 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 900 /
Audio: WMA2, 44100 Hz, CBR 160 /

http://smplace.com/download?/zzah9hx2uis0

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Crissy's CUMBLAST!!!!

Young Crissy is in Her bedroom....doing Her homework.....TOPLESS!!!!! And.....Her boyfriend drops by un-announced. Crissy is panicked, because Her Mom is not home....and she is NOT allowed to have boys over when Her Mom is not home. To get rid of him quickly....Crissy tells him to lie down, and pull his pants off....so She can jerk him Off....and send him on his way. What happens next....has to be seen to be believed!!!! Crissy Pulls, what can only be described as......a VIOLENT SPERM EXPLOSION out of his cock......this is a MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE MILKING!!!!!!!!

File name: wmc0124_hi.wmv
File size: 85.47 Mb
Duration: 8 min 12 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /

http://smplace.com/download?/rk2uwxuwanod

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Worship My Tits

Sabrina is getting ready to go out with Her boyfriend....but of course...before they go anywhere...he must Worship Her Big, Beautiful Tits!!! "You know the drill....get down on your hands and knees and properly Worship My Tits" Sabrina tells him. He obediently drops to the ground and does as he's told. Sabrina makes him rub lotion all over Her Tits...and then she decides to toy with him..."You wanna Fuck me don't ya?.....Beg Me....Beg more....Ha Ha Ha...know what's gonna happen?....I'm gonna Beat you Off!!!" She says with a teasing laugh. Sabrina begins to issue a "pre-Date" Masturbation to Her boyfriend, while telling him...."You stand and be quiet, and don't say a single word....and then I'll let you cum on My Tits....If you make any sound at all....I'll Punch you in the balls...and you're outta here!!!". The boy stands obediently and quietly until Sabrina Squirts him onto Her Lovely Tits. "Look at all the cum I took out of you".

File name: wmc_0095_worshipmytits_high.wmv
File size: 85.79 Mb
Duration: 7 min 46 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 406 /

http://smplace.com/download?/jpr86h2r8osm

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

The Speed Of Jerk

Summer loves to make boys CUM FAST, "There's nothing more fun then making a guy CUM really quick" she tells you. Summer plays with the guys dick over his underwear. "Want to watch me Jerk this boy off FAST?" she asks as she rips off his underwear and starts to jerk him furiously. "Cum on times going" she yells at the guy. Just 18 sec. later Summer is pulling a fountain of SPERM out of her victim. But Summer is not done with this guy yet, Do you know what my second farvorite thing to do to a guy is...I love to RUIN a boys ORGASM". Summer shows the boy her perky round tits. She orders him to suck them and gets his dick nice and hard for Her to play with. Summer jerks the poor boy right to the point of orgasm and laughs at him as she stops jerking and watches his cock twitch all the while squirting streams of CUM all over himself.

File name: wmc_0101_thespeedofjerk_high.wmv
File size: 109.5 Mb
Duration: 10 min 5 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 422 /

http://smplace.com/download?/f3t5xnnj6cp0

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

The Pain Game

Farrah is playing a game today she calls "The Pain Game". She tells you "the best way to cause a boy pain is to Wreck his CUM". Farrah starts by getting his dick nice and hard using a hand over hand technique. Once She has the guy going She Jacks his cock firmly waiting for Her victim to reach the point of no return. Just as he is about to orgasm, Farrah stops Jerking, holding the base of his cock with both hands, She sits back and awaits the inevitable. CUM oozes out of his shaft hole and Farrah can't help but smile and admire the beauty of Her accomplishment.

File name: wmc_0105_thepaingame_high.wmv
File size: 47.47 Mb
Duration: 4 min 28 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 410 /

http://smplace.com/download?/49oqvtaslenj

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Veronica's Closet

A contractor has been sent by Veronica's husband...to give an estimate on renovating Her closet. The guy is taking some measurements, when......Veronica comes out of the bathroom...wearing only a towel!!! "Sorry...I didn't think anyone was home", the startled contractor says. Veronica is upset that Her stupid husband would send someone over when She is home alone. So...to get even with Her stupid husband...Veronica asks the young boy, if She can Beat him Off!!! She grabs his crotch, and remarks that his cock is bigger than Her husband's. Veronica begins to Masturbate the young boy, while asking him how many other young boys will be involved in doing the job of renovating Her closet. When she finds out that there will be several...She suggests scheduling the work when Her husband is away!!!!. Veronica Jerks his young cock until he sperms a big puddle for Her...."Wow...you cum WAY better than my husband" She says.

File name: wmc_0107_veronikascloset_high.wmv
File size: 51.41 Mb
Duration: 4 min 40 sec
Video: WMV3, 720x480 (1.500:1), 29.970 fps, 1 401 /

http://smplace.com/download?/9wy5dvwtwgbt

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Blown Jerked and Tickled!!

Lola can be VERY,VERY CRUEL!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!! This victim thought he was just gonna get Jerked-Off by the Great Lola....so he foolishly agreed to be tied down (boys are soooooo stupid!!!). Once he is completely helpless, he soon realizes that this Mean Girl has MUCH more in store for him! Lola alternates between Brutal tickle Torture...to the point of him almost passing out, or urinating......whichever comes first......Cock Sucking....and Cock Jerking! Every time the boy almost passes out from the Brutal tickle Torture....Lola calms him down by putting his cock in Her mouth...or Masturbating him....only to stop...and return to the Brutal tickle Torture!!!! Lola keeps this victim on the edge for over 12 minutes....making this scene hard to watch if you feel sorry for boys (Fortunately...we DON'T feel sorry for them lol). When She has amused Herself sufficiently....Lola extracts all his sperm.....and then resumes the Brutal tickle Torture!!!!! This boy will cry for a week after this!!!!!!!!

File name: wmc0120_hi.wmv
File size: 140.2 Mb
Duration: 13 min 32 sec
Video: WMV3, 640x480 (1.333:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /

http://smplace.com/download?/zw1ig49oavmh

Fileboom Premium Account

kroshka83

Country Girl

This Country Girl takes no Prisoners!!!! A poor, un-suspecting boy has his car break down...in the middle of nowhere....so he knocks on the door of this old farm house, and asks to use the phone. The Farmer is not home....only his Young, Jerky Daughter....who NEVER gets to see a boy!!! So.....after telling him to remove his shoes before entering...Cheyenne Knocks him out!!!!!! He awakens in Her Dad's "Trophy Room" tied up...and surrounded by Hunting Trophies...as Cheyenne proceeds to.....in Her words...."Take all the sperm out of you!!". Cheyenne Beats the cum out of the boy....and then calls Her Sister to have a Pull!!!!!

File name: wmc0121_hi.wmv
File size: 66.77 Mb
Duration: 6 min 11 sec
Video: WMV3, 856x480 (1.783:1), 30.000 fps, 1 372 /

http://smplace.com/download?/wvs033lbf30l

Fileboom Premium Account