extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Waynes Massage
72cbdc0e4845601c87c090bb265e7bf4.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Spunk Worthy

When Wayne hit me up about doing another shoot, he wasn't too sure about a happy-ending massage scene. He'd gotten one before when he and a buddy drove to L.A. together, but that, of course, was from a woman and the thought of getting one from a guy gave him some pause. That is, until a bunch of bills started piling up and suddenly the idea making some cash getting rubbed down didn't sound so bad.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 316.3 MB
Download Waynes Massage

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Sensitive Balls
4c21b5422b7ee19dd9a2bba733335593.jpg

Rich lubes and slowly strokes Steve's balls and his cock becomes rock hard without being touched. Now knowing how sensitive his balls are, Rich proceeds to use this info against poor Steve. He uses a rubber pussy on his hard cock until he's so aroused he keeps asking for permission to cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:04
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 208.1 MB
Download Sensitive Balls

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Elder Titov Disciplinary Action Part 1
9d1e6c3915571ffa13077ee41f966c5a.jpeg

Studio: Mormonboyz

After being tied up, stripped naked, used and abused, Elder Titov was dropped off at the mission home naked and blindfolded. Patriarch Smith found him and brought him inside. He couldnt help but appreciate the naked Mormon boys body.

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 240.1 MB
Download Elder Titov Disciplinary Action Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Like-em-Straight Hard To Swallow - Ken The Photo Shoot
537d5c619bed7498ea669ed8f0d76e20.jpg

Studio: Like-em-Straight

It didn't take long for Ken to return to the warm, soft lights of the studio after his initial visit just weeks ago. Tempted by the lure of a threesome with a sexy straight couple, Ken sheds his clothes and his inhibitions. Brendon promises him pussy, but gives him head. They start with a photo shoot and end with a photo finish! This furry stud has ONE gorgeous ass. It has the same rusty brown hair that covers his chest and slides down to his pecker. His prick goes up and never goes down till he shoots a sweet shot of jamba juice all over his tummy... Yummy!

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1839kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 272.3 MB
Download Like-em-Straight Hard To Swallow - Ken The Photo Shoot

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Tyler Teased Breathless
eaf4b740066ba9c8b394613860895e82.jpg

Tyler is very responsive, his breathing is deep and loud, he gasps and pants, wiggles and writhes to Rich's touch, overwhelmed by the sensations. Rich is in no hurry, he barely touches Tyler's hard cock when he strokes as the young man's eyes and facial expression plead with him for release.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 339.4 MB
Download Tyler Teased Breathless

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Handjob & Massage - Sanchez Paolo
e9e6f8470cd1bab55479886fa2198dc3.jpg

Sanchez Paolo handjob part two is here! Sanchez leans back on our sofa and with eyes closed enjoys his handjob... his cock getting larger and harder, as stroking by our own Mr. Hand Jobs is getting quicker and quicker...until it cannot take it anymore and releases wad of cum! Fun ends with nice shower where you can enjoy observing Sanchez' lean body.

Duration: 17:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 398.1 MB
Download Handjob & Massage - Sanchez Paolo

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Four Hands On Romeo Edging
f39e10389be38efe647085ff04a3dbec.jpeg

Studio: Slow Teasing Handjobs

Romeo is a straight, 27 year old cutie, an unemployed construction worker looking to make some extra money with a tight little body and a nice big cock. Hes extremely sexual and very responsive, even more so with four groping hands stimulating his smooth young body and big, hard cock. Chic and Scott work him over, stroking, fondling and licking until hes writhing and gasping, desperate to cum. Romeo thrusts and trembles, his muscles tense as he tries to hold back while Scott and Chic deny him permission. His struggle becomes louder and more intense until Scott grants permission and milks a nice load from the exhausted young man, then tortures his spent cock.

Duration: 20:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 752.4 MB
Download Four Hands On Romeo Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

At Arm's Length Part 2
3a3b8a63f83355ed2e62d916f6a5daa6.jpg

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Club Inferno, Hot House Video
Cast: Rob Edwards, Jackson Price, Eddie Moreno, Simon Cox, Matt McGrath, Paul Skylar
Genres: Buttplay, Fisting, Group, Hairy, Interracial, Leather, Fetish, Rimming, Dildos, Tattoos, Uncut

At Arm's Length Part 2 features some of the hottest men in the fisting business, including Eddie Moreno, Jack Price, and the Dark Prince of Fisting - Simon Cox. Oversized dildos, fearsome fisting, and grunting pig-sex make At Arm's Length a must have for the brave of heart (and ass). Digitally remastered for enhanced clarity and sound!

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 871.3 MB
Download At Arm's Length Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Need A Hand Zack? (Pascal, Zack Lemec)
847b0abaf25c6edf5592c8f459e379ea.jpeg

Studio: Maskurbate

Zack is currently one of the most popular models on Maskurbate. Since the first day I met him, hes always been in excellent shape. Its mind blowing! I could call him anytime for an improvised shooting and he would be ripped, tanned and horny. When he told me he started dancing for fun at Stockbar, a famous strip club in Montreal, I was kind of curious how he would perform on stage so I went with Manuel Deboxer. Boy does this guy know how to dance! I went backstage and arranged with the owner of the club a private afternoon at the Club with Zack in order to put this on Maskurbate. Of course, I asked Zack to go a step further and let me worship his body and stroke his cock on stage. Another moment of my life captured on film for your own enjoyment!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 696.7 MB
Download Need A Hand Zack? (Pascal, Zack Lemec)

Fileboom Premium Account