extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

BPuppy - Bened Faust Helping Hand
1d773c9b526e64f2453d9c5542d9c99b.jpg

Studio: BadPuppy

new-comer Bened Faust turned up in the business looking for a helping hand.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 770.8 MB
Download BPuppy - Bened Faust Helping Hand

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

David Plaza Massaged
a5f8878a0cafbab63ba9e98134e7c53f.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: JakeCruise.com
Video language: English

David Plaza is a very sexy young man. After playing with him in bed a few weeks ago, I was lucky to have him on my massage table. After David lays down I caress his smooth, tanned skin all over his youthful body. David lets out little moans as I knead his muscles. He has a cute, hairy ass and I play with it, fingering his hole before my tongue takes over. I really love eating his hole and feeling him press his butt into my face. I go down and worship his beautiful, soft feet, kissing and rubbing his soles and sucking on his toes. I turn David over and he�s very relaxed. As I massage his front my hands and arms press against his cock. Soon David is rock hard. I continue my massage and, of course, include his cock. I can�t ignore his stiffy. That would be rude. I stroke his rod and suck it all the way down to his big, black bush. I stroke it with my fist and rub it back and forth between my palms. As I kiss David passionately I stroke his dick until he shoots a massive stream of cream onto his belly. I lick up his cum and kiss him, letting him taste his own juice. David Plaza can be on my table any time he wants!

Duration: 2:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 280kbps

File size: 34.3 MB
Download David Plaza Massaged

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Blaze
b85dd1ac959e5838516be8cd8e0c9714.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SpunkWorthy
Cast: Blaze
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Many of you have emailed or tweeted asking if Blaze was going to be coming back. I'm glad to say that the answer turned out to be yes! And he was hornier than ever when he showed up for the shoot.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 387.1 MB
Download Blaze

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Celebrating The Fist I
2ea8867a0fd6274e752a0d8edffd0ae6.jpg

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Dark Alley Media, Prime Pork Productions
Cast: Angel, Alberto, Bob, Eduardo Cortez, Lewis Quintini, Mucdevil, Pedro, Red Hog
Genres: Fisting, Double Fisting, Punch Fisting, Barebacking, Foot Fucking, Fetish / Kink, Dildos, Extreme Penetration, Pigs, Tattoos

PrimePork's 3rd anniversay is a good rea for a party, so we invited the hottest men of Europe to celebrate with us. And so they did! A weekend full of steamy sex, hot fists, hungry holes and big cocks. Double fisting, 69 fisting, extreme heavy playing, deep fucks, great blows, footfucking.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:37:06
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 966.7 MB
Download Celebrating The Fist I

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sounding #3
39bf6b034dcd35e49e4538006ba56ebd.jpeg

Studio: Raging Stallion

Superstar Sky Devil has a nine inch cock and he takes about 12 inches of steel pipe up his tube. As he moves to thicker and thicker rods, he starts pumping away, rolling his eyes with the intensity of the moment! Finally he pulls the rod out and shows us his gaping hole and then shoots the biggest load of white hot jizz that we have ever seen.
Sounding 3, Scene #02 Samuel Colt
San Francisco muscle stud Samuel Colt has a hairy chest and awinning smile. Samuel also fucks himself with steel rods. But wait,there's more! He then gets a bunch of silicon sounds (made by thenotorious Square Peg Toys!). The greatest moment of Samuel's act iswhen he takes a 16 inch long silicon sound and shoves the wholething up his cock. It's as long as a catheter and goes all the way, deepinside. Watch as he has the orgasm of his life!
Sounding 3, Scene #03 Billy Berlin, Lance Navarro
Billy Berlin (famous as one of our fisting stars) works over LanceNavarro's cock from top to bottom and from inside and out! This issome impressive sound play, with huge toys that fill a cockhole thatgapes like a hose pipe. What is also really nice about Lance's cock isits size - this is a huge piece of man meat, long, thick and veiny. Trustme men, this is a good as it gets!

Duration: 1:24:51
Video: 720x478, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 703.7 MB
Download Sounding #3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Race Cooper, Byron
112814e3bed9b72d69b08023132baf8c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FistingCentral
Cast: Race Cooper, Byron
Genres: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Jockstraps, Slings, Socks

The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4623kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 881.7 MB
Download Race Cooper, Byron

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hunky straight Rugby stud Drew Daniels gets Manhandled & Wanked to Cum Shot - Drew Daniels
149f819b732ac55d0ee4f185c6f8de16.jpg

Genres: Action in Underwear

From time to time we come across lads like Drew; built the size of a stately home, finely chiselled, hairy bits where they look best and peal back the layers and get inside and there is one hell of a surprise! Drew is just over 6�3 with muscles that are just perfectly proportioned and everything is hard; pants dropped round his ankles and his next biggest talent is nearly as long! Drew is hung, not just big when soft but when he pumps up his uncut cock he is ginormous and he rises up much like The Shard does over London! Today�s shoot is all about Drew getting a massage; he not only gets gentle body massage, but his cock is wanked for the first time by a guy, til the very second it squirts out a big load! Wow, these straight rugby players do like being handled!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:41
Video: 1440x808, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.9 MB
Download Hunky straight Rugby stud Drew Daniels gets Manhandled & Wanked to Cum Shot - Drew Daniels

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Abysse, Part 1, Scene #06 (Brian Bonds, Seamus O'Reilly, Jacob Peterson)
fb7f33c72301c219fd203835087045f6.jpg

Toned and scruffy Jacob Peterson and Brian Bonds swap spit, literally, as Seamus O'Reilly teases Jacob's furry nipples. Mouths are quickly filled with hard cocks as the boys suck each other off in an oral power tower. Brian feeds his fat rod to Jacob as Seamus deepthroats Jacob's uncut fuck stick. Switching positions, Brian fills his mouth with Seamus' hefty cock as Jacob munches on Brian's succulent hole. As Brian is occupied blowing Seamus, Jacob lubes up and works his fist into Brian's willing hole. After being Eiffel towered by Seamus' meat and Jacob's fist, the boys zero in on Seamus. Brian pushes his dick to the back of Seamus' throat while Jacob opens up Seamus' hole with his large fists.

Duration: 16:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 597.1 MB
Download The Abysse, Part 1, Scene #06 (Brian Bonds, Seamus O'Reilly, Jacob Peterson)

Fileboom Premium Account