extreme, exclusive, UnuSUAL GAY video

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Shawn Cheeks & Carmine De Angelo
ca8c8b18b02e8bba85e3be1163c09c75.jpg

Two men kiss caress each other, and then they have a good gentle with Concha blowjob and orgasm at the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2720kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 195.8 MB
Download Shawn Cheeks & Carmine De Angelo

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Czech Hunter 191
09bcc0ed772d737c40c2fcec339b0b55.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Czech Hunter
Cast: Boys
Genres: Duet, Twinks, Interview, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Oral/Anal Sex, Footfetish, Tea Bags, Big Dicks, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Footjob, Cum Shots, Facial, Jerking Off, Uncut, Tattoos, European
Video language: English

Today something very crazy happened to me. Met two boys, one was fast and resolutely saying no and told me to fuck off. That also happens sometimes. The second one was very special. I have seen him kissing his girlfriend and walking away with some groceries. I�ve stopped him and start to talk to him. Young, kinda funny type. A stylist as he said. I had a feeling that there is something special about him. He appeared kinda metrosexual. After some chat he confused me by telling that he had tried something with a man before. That was like a volcano eruption in me. A straight guy on the edge. I knew he will be down to fuck and I�ve decided to fuck his brain out. His girlfriend at work and us fucking in their bedroom like the end of the world would be great.

Duration: 48:16
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1126kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 441.6 MB
Download Czech Hunter 191

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

CM-Bryan & Cooper
57b77e1b7fdc0c1e4a99e7f1eac5cb11.jpg

Was planning on shooting this in a workshop setting, but the weather was not cooperating. They look a little out of place in a plush setting, but fans of ball caps and boots will still be pleased.
I think it is interesting watching them both work their ball caps throughout the shoot. Turning the caps forwards, backwards, and even sideways, while trying to negotiate sucking each other's cocks, is like watching two dancers in sync. Clearly both have had sex many times while they kept the caps on! Anyone who has ever given head knows the first thing you gotta do is get the brim out of the way!

Duration: 35:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 793.8 MB
Download CM-Bryan & Cooper

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fuck my ass hand!
417b8df3302988709836276fa4faa4c1.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Florian Mraz, Sven Laarson
Genres: Twinks, Kissing, Rimming, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Ass Play, Fisting, Sex Toy, Waxing, Massage, Creampie, Cum shots, Tattoos

The problem with consumerism is that it never satisfies the individual � the more we have, the more we want! A problem that gorgeous blond bombshell, Sven Laarson, has to confront head-on when his birthday arrives and none of the gifts he gets really hits the mark. Fortunately for this horny young cock-fiend, however, he�s blessed with quite a tremendous imagination, and it�s not long before he�s creating the perfect present for himself in his head.And what is this fabulous gift? Why, none other than the uber-desirable Florian Mraz � who, in addition to being utterly divine, is also as hyped-up as fuck and gagging for hardcore action. Okay, so he doesn�t come gift-wrapped, but that�s surely a minor irritation given how eagerly the fellow dives onto Laarson�s dick having initially provided a very pleasurable, oily rub-down. Certainly Laarson doesn�t appear to question the quality of his dream-boy, that�s for sure � in fact, given the way that he�s soon throwing hot wax over himself in a bid to heighten the experience still further it�s pretty clear that this is a guy who�s way out of control and fuckin� loving it!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 611.1 MB
Download Fuck my ass hand!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Fist Pumpers, Scene 7 - Dakota Wolfe & Matt Stevens
ae19b93ed738be6bc8470fd09e66ccca.jpg

Studio: ClubInfernoDungeon

Dakota Wolfe is bent over and ready to take an enduring anal stretching from muscle-man Matt Stevens. No loosening up is needed when Matt opens Dakota up with a wide dildo. Matt quickly switches from the dildo to inserting his entire bulky fist into Dakota�s hot, wet ass. Twisting and turning his fist inside Dakota, Matt works hard to push his fist farther inside, Dakota mutters �push it farther in.� Switching positions Matt punches Dakota�s gaping hole turning his fist in circles. Matt removes his hefty fist and Dakota flaunts a perfect blooming rosebud. A pulsating asshole that Matt admires as a job well done...

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2211kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 281.1 MB
Download Fist Pumpers, Scene 7 - Dakota Wolfe & Matt Stevens

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Glenn & Neil Serviced
42b138c062ce63ec8217f4ace46fa16e.jpeg

Studio: Chaosmen

As I mentioned in Neil's solo summary, he had previously had his dick sucked by a guy, so he wasn't extremely nervous about this scene.
He did seem to cum fairly quickly during his solo, and Glenn and I have been practicing some sucking and hand job techniques. I told Glenn that I thought he might be able to make him cum since he seems to easily nut from a blow job. Most guys cant.
We used the couch to do the oral, and with Neil's downward curve it worked out great, though Glenn did have to do a bit of a balancing act!
That didn't stop him from throwing his all into it. He was determined to make a guy nut this time out. You can really see his skills have improved, and clearly Neil is enjoying it.
Neil also liked the ass play, and though I don't know if he will come back, my guess is he might try bottoming before topping.
The highlight is Glenn making a guy nut. My memory is failing, but I don't think he has yet to really make a guy cum. He is great at taking a nice open-mouthed facial, complete with cum-bubbles. Some see this as him not being good at his job, but to be honest, not many guys like cum in their mouth and I see it as one of his strengths that we usually get a sloppy facial on him. It adds variety to the other cum shots Ransom and I do.
This time out, he jerk's Neil's cock till he shoots a giant load into the air. I think Glenn felt happy he could make someone nut, and maybe a little pleased to not have to go home with the Red Eye of Shame from guys busting in his eyes!

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5915kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 714.3 MB
Download Glenn & Neil Serviced

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85