Extreme collection Carmen Rivera/Femdom, Foot Fetish, Dom, Humiliation,Facesitting

ddeten

Banned

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Heavy Spitting

For you I'll do anything…! My spitting would make a camel blush. Even the daily tooth brushing routine becomes a spitting show. My loogies, loudly pulled from the back of my throat, are spat at a mirror so often that I can't even see my own image anymore.… EXTREME!

January/03/2010>Part 1 (6:16 Min.)/heavyspitting1.wmv/170.7 MB

http://image.smplace.com/preview?/user/12iglvz6uf.jpg

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

ddeten

Banned

Double Trouble: Zwei Fauste im Darm / Two Fists to the Hilt

Be the witness as I extend the limits of my anal slave inch by inch. Watch me bore my “big black one†into his intestine as far as it will go and it doesn't stop there. I also give him a size XXL analplug. To finish off I shove two fists in him simultaneously. This is one day that my anal slave won't forget for a long time. With mega toys in the record books! In a word: ANAL EXTREME

November/29/2009>Part 1 (7:01 Min.)/two_fists_hilt-1.wmv/157.39 MB

part1
part2

Fileboom Premium Account

ddeten

Banned

Ein dickes Problem / A fat Problem

While waiting for her, my fat female slave is having fun with my dildos. A mistake she will never make again! I tie up her big boobs and let her feel my Strap-on. Then I am pushing my entire fist into her hole while plugging her hot ass with an anal toy. Not really refreshing is my golden shower inside of the douche but it is a lesson my female slave won?t forget…

November/8/2009 >Part 1 (8:39 Min.)/dickesproblem-1.wmv/209.08 Mb

part1
part2
part3

Fileboom Premium Account