Extreme Cock Torture (kicking, slapping, hitting, biting)

sergiuko

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Time for a unique femdom take on the "ball drop" of New Year's Eve. I have a submissive tied up in the basement and a bottle of champagne. We are celebrating in style!!!

This masochist has a unique craving for cock and ball torture. He is one of the only men I know who will say YES PLEASE to this level of cbt.

His version of "fluffing" is slapping and punching his balls! I crush and smack his testicles until they squeeze through the solid metal cock ring. Then, I add electrodes, a tens unit and a unique ball weight... a HUGE mirrored disco ball!

I picked out the size of this disco ball based on how far he could spread his legs. Think of it as a "spreader ball" instead of a "spreader bar."

I relish this opportunity to extract a load of his cum without jerking off his cock, using the electricity to milk his dick in the most painful way possible.

He screams like a banshee when I yank the orgasm out of him using cruel electricity. We made so much noise that the rest of the bdsm sex party upstairs stopped what they were doing and came down to the basement to watch our scene.

There is something so satisfying about making him cry out in true, deep, screams of real pain. Nothing faked in this film. We believe that the more he hurts on New Year's Eve, the less painful the new year will be in other ways. Think of it as an agonizing good luck charm.

This semen-covered disco ball has become a beloved "modern art" piece hanging in his living room. May your new year be a creative one!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 292 MiB
Duration : 15mn 22s
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 2 461 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/33a4bfbffccfb/HoliAiB.rar

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sergiuko

The Kali's Teeth Bracelet is said to have been worn by devotees of ancient Goddess-centered religions so I like the idea of it also being involved in modern femdom relationships.

There are companies that make plastic versions of this device, but I appreciate the careful attention to detail in this dulled metal version that makes actually drawing blood more difficult. Sizing really matters on this one, millimeters mater!

Most people consider this to be a "punishment" device because it does not allow for ANY erections without painful consequences. Kali's Teeth lock around the shaft of your flaccid penis behind the head at a tightness that will not allow it to slip past the coronal ridge and therefore be removed. It has inward facing spikes that are very persistent when poking at tender genital flesh.

These devices are also GREAT for tease and denial scenes because it leaves the head of his cock available for stimulation. The moment that a man begins to get hard, the device gives him an immediate, painful reminder to remain chaste. Instant CBT, just add arousal!

The point is not to damage his dick, but to cause erections to be painful and render orgasm impossible. Some men consider that a challenge!

I kept this slave in one of these bracelets for one full year and found that, over time, the skin beneath it thickened into a rougher, less sensitive ring around his penile shaft. He has learned a permanent lesson that resulted in mild body modification. I think that is very sexy, but also a point to consider when using this device for more then a day or two at a time.

File Size : 95.6 MB
Duration : 5min 58s
Video: AVC, 854x480, 29.970 fps, 2 050 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/970a9c90b6d0e/ChadfhbdrtfhdrtForaib.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account

sergiuko

Shyla Shy - Strip Bare Ball Squeezing

Thick sexy Shyla Shy has HUGE, ALL-NATURAL 46H boobs. That is crazy. And she gets down with strip POV bare ball squeezing! This is part of her first ever ballbusting shoot, so she's a little new - these aren't the hardest squeezes, but they're not nothing either. She seems to have a fondness for squeezing the actual scrotum at times, which hurts in an entirely different way! She's a strong girl, and it's enough to make Psymon hurt. Ow! She strips off each article of clothing and jewelry after each squeeze, and it's amazing to see those natural monster jugs pop out. Hot!

Keywords: big boob, big boob ballbusting, ballbusting, bbw ballbusting, bbw, huge tits, huge boobs, big tits, big boobs, bbw big tits, bbw big boobs, genticals, genitals, testicles, groin

File Size : 240 MB
Duration : 8min 37s
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 fps, 3 755 Kbps
Audio: AAC, channel0, 128 Kbps

Download
http://k2s.cc/file/5e9d68f2692b2/BsdrhsrthForc4.mp4

Fileboom Premium Account