Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Insex - Sounds of 411 (Live Feed From July 18, 2001)
5ec37428273f5be0cc877f82b469a0ea.jpg

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Insex
Cast: 411, Cherry
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show
Video language: English

Moans, screams, blood-curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that girls make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified �sound� in her urethra. She�s slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in cunt and ass, burned, caned, and pussy flogged.

Encased in rubber and locked into the gibbet, 411 looks to have no arms. The Insex Gibbet, a unique and appalling metal device used for hanging victims, holds 411�s body still. 411 is then wired for a shocking experience. Each ear-splitting screech tells it all as she receives a spike of current up her cunt.

She�s strapped onto her back with her legs folded over her head. Dildo, ass plug, and vibrater go to work on her holes. 411 makes happy sounds. But then a metal probe, known in medical circles as a �sound�, is inserted into her urethra and wired. Even though she�s gagged, her screams escalate. 411�s voice is agony. It�s misery. The smoldering point of a cigarette investigates her cunt. With one emphatic cry, she shoots the plug out her ass. Canes and a heat gun torment her feet. Her eyes are black with tears and mascara. A pussy flogging finishes her off.

411. That girl can take your breath away.

Format: real
Duration: 40:39
Video: 320x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

0c30de5e0af7f4c413e946ebbb4201b4.gif
File size: 103.1 MB
Download Insex - Sounds of 411 (Live Feed From July 18, 2001)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Insex - The Ripening 2
3642732e8eddbbd8ddd0232fea550714.jpg

Cast: S4, 423, 912
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope & Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, spanking, suspension, electrostimulation, torture, Realtime Show

Everything is so much more intense with this new found meaning to the why of things.
Even the dust on the floor that i stare at right now has a whole new meaning to me.
It isn�t mundane anymore being with you.
It isn�t so boring anymore and my brain feels alive.
There�s something going on all the time and now it has a meaning.

All i have to do is to put your needs before mine at all times
It seems so easy but not really. i would ask you to give it a try
but i won�t ask, i wouldn�t dare.

Giving you control gives me more power in who i am, what i need to do
and what i need to be. i do not need to be in control of what goes on all the time.

This is a just a small token that i can give to you and i am not.
being this for you because it is all really what i want to be for me.
that might seem stupid to someone else but we both understand.

Duration: 50:21
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 43kbps

File size: 82.8 MB
Download Insex - The Ripening 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Insex - The Swan Part 1 (831 Live Test) (Live Feed From September 25-26, 2004)
fa0f04ccf2bada1f2655909413278c65.jpg

Cast: 831

There�s something timeless about 831. Something that makes you want to fuck her, but not right away. It�s slow, this relishing of her. You crave her craving. You itch to cause her the slightest little pain, as a beginning, as a way to shred her, as a way to savor each small, essential piece.

Perhaps you�ve been waiting for her for years, and here she is, making plain your extreme desire, something she alone can do.

831�s deep want is revealed by degrees. This is BDSM in its most refined form. She sucks his toes, her eyes brushing along his body. She is chained, penetrated, and caned. But 831 casts a spell well beyond the implements of her torture. A reflection. A devastation. She chains you in place. She tortures. She penetrates.

Duration: 42:43

File size: 108.2 MB
Download Insex - The Swan Part 1 (831 Live Test) (Live Feed From September 25-26, 2004)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Insex - The Swan Part 2 (Live Feed From September 26, 2004)
4a4c43025bb3b2ff3dcf30d3bf1e919d.jpg

Cast: 831

The second half of 831�s Live Feed runs the gamut of BDSM � from humiliation and bondage, to impact, breath play, electro-shock, and machine fucking. All wrapped up in one neat package called 831.

Playing the cello is one thing. But playing it naked �opens� up possibilities. Afterward, she�s bound and stood up on a block of wood, one knee hoisted into the air. A gag is taped in her mouth and tape covers her nose. He shoves fingers into her cunt. She�s caned and flogged like this, struggling for air.

After a hogtie, 831 gets to try out a new form of metal restraint that tightens upon her fingers like a vise, holding her arms outward. An audio-activated stim is strapped into her cunt. The cello comes out again, this time played by PD, which is torture enough. But every note shocks her. Her screams swell and linger with the notes.

The finale is a machine fucking. As it fucks faster and faster, her feet and thighs are caned. The engine fucks full throttle as though splitting her in two. And afterward, her pussy gapes, rosy, like a mouth hungry for the kiss of a lover.

Duration: 44:45

File size: 113.4 MB
Download Insex - The Swan Part 2 (Live Feed From September 26, 2004)

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Jennifer White shackled on sybian
e8e6ee62252b6c5f8d17c6d6af626986.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Jennifer White, Matt Williams, Maestro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Jennifer White is a pale composed beauty, but she loses her elegance once you get the dick in her. This cock slut lives for the rough handling and the harder you go the happier she gets. She comes alive as you shove the dick deeply into her eager holes. Lucky for this rough sex craving fuck toy, we have the tools to give her exactly what she craves.
Today is about training. Bound on a sybian and belted into the blow job machine, Jennifer is about to learn the value of multi tasking. Deepthroating on dick while cumming your brains out is not easy. We are here to help. We are givers like that. One after the other the hard dicks step up and tattoo their initials on her tonsils as Jennifer moans and drools.
She can not move or shift her head away. The machine keeps it endlessly rocking upon the cock. Jennifer is reduced to a cumming face fuck machine. Part flesh, part metal, all sexy. Her eyes light up and she melts all over the dick, this is the look of a fucktoy in her happy place. You are welcome my dear.
When we have have our fill, we simply walk away. We can always come back for another round of training later. She isn�t going anywhere anytime soon...

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2668kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 332.1 MB
Download Jennifer White shackled on sybian

Fileboom Premium Account