Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Power Exchange
6a25b394cb265aa400c44ed1da9f94a1.jpg

Studio: Kink: SadisticRope.com
Cast: Casey Calvert
Video language: English

I've worked with Casey quite a bit and have done some extreme things to her. Today I decided to show you what a true power exchange is between two willing participants. There are other ways to torment someone besides heavy impact, and this is an update with a new level of torment.

Format: flv
Duration: 1:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1764kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 15.3 MB
Download Power Exchange

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

A Tranquil FistnRide
f7d4a22726b705f8d947a2e72bc9226e.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Dildo, Anal

Sometimes, Master James will walk into my room right in the middle of a session with a client and start stroking his perfect cock and teasing me unabashedly. This, my dear friends, is a delicious view of what happens to me. Insatiable is an understatement as I slide my fist into my slick ass hole, trying not to show the discomfort on my face and failing miserably. I grab a large plug and get busy with it knowing that I want more. I back up onto the cock on the fuckpost and ride it hard and deep moaning in pleasure and getting more and more crazed with lust for human cock. I turn around and begin to mouth fuck the cock that was just in my ass, shoving it deep down my throat as to not miss an inch of it. My ass needs more though so I turn back around and grab another cock for my mouth as I slide right back down on that cock. I love being filled from both ends but my pussy is feeling left out so I take the cock from my outh and slide it into my pussy riding both holes with my labia spread for your viewing pleasure. Being so full I begin to feel myself getting closer to orgasm and turn around for a fisting of my pussy. Keeping an eye on my Master who is seemingly close to orgasm as well I can't hold it any longer... I cum all over my fist and finish myself off with a huge black dildo in my pussy before getting back onto the fuck post and begging for your cum in my ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 993.7 MB
Download A Tranquil FistnRide

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Lessons of Submissiveness Sc.01
ea75646d78224f2b56410c46c981bb6d.jpg

Cast: Slave Ap
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, All sex, Spanking

Well... Yes... in general... You have to seduce me. Okay, i will try...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2894kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 210.1 MB
Download Lessons of Submissiveness Sc.01

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Lyra Law - Helpless, Spread Wide and Cumming
754fd6b555a195582af57b1f80e6a86f.jpg

We catch luscious Lyra in a t-shirt and panties. She's a little shy at first, but with a little coaxing she starts to strip them away and show us her hot little body. Once she removes all of her clothes we tie her on the floor with her arms above her head and her legs spread as wide as we could get them. The Hitachi is tied tightly to her pussy and she begins to cum...over and over again until she can not longer take it any more and begs for it to stop.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3883kbps
Audio: 299kbps

File size: 290.0 MB
Download Lyra Law - Helpless, Spread Wide and Cumming

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Afraid of the Dark
cf6214ce64b847ab56106db98264d6de.jpg

Studio: Kink: Device Bondage
Cast: Roxanne Rae

We begin with Roxanne balancing on her knees with her arms stretched out. Her clothes are ripped away and then her body is abused. Pegs are added to her nipples then flogged off, and the process is repeated to ensure ultimate suffering.

Next she is in a doggie style suspension. Again this little whore is terrorized before being fucked and made to cum. As soon as I put my hands on this little whore I realized that her pussy drips when you show her any attention at all.

In the final position we have her in a spread eagle on the floor and we find out that she is terrified of being blindfolded. i see a weakness and i jump right in to mind fuck this little slut as hard as I can. She begs and pleads to stop, but her pussy gets wetter with every passing second of her begging.

Duration: 1:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps

File size: 14.2 MB
Download Afraid of the Dark

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Anus Whipping
bb830c284d5dddbb944922c98b0ff693.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Spanking

One of you wrote me the the following e-mail:
'During the years you have punished so many girls in so many ways. But I've never seen that you punish a girls anus real hard. Please do me and many other members this favour.'
Well, Toni and all the others of you who like that kind of punishment, today we fullfill your wish.
Mercedes has earned it anyway.
First she gets a serious ass whipping with the singletail and than the riding crop is used between her cheeks.
Witness how the anus is contracting under each hard stroke because of the pain.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1435kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 134.5 MB
Download Anus Whipping

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bondage A La Carte
dbbf9d9d472f1c56858858d642b0a6d0.jpg

Cast: Tobi, Marya
Genres: Bondage

Marya awakens from a sweet bondage dream with a hunger for restraint and willing submission. She calls on her favorite Domina - Mistress Tobi - to satisfy the urges within. Marya thoughtfully selects her "punishments" from Tobi's "Bondage A la Carte" before binding, gagging, and blindfolding herself. Waiting in nervous anticipation, Marya is helpless to do more than drool until Tobi arrives to deliver her "order". Marya is then swept away by Tobi in a Fem on Fem D/S whirlwind of bondage delights for the rest of the night - bound, gagged, hooded, and breast bound with her nipples clamped. When services & payment are rendered, Marya departs as a satisfied customer - as you will!

Duration: 1:03:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1998kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Bondage A La Carte

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

The Pianist
168956efb357525f874669d95da0f2c6.jpg

Studio: Kink: Sex and Submission
Cast: Lyra Law,Derrick Pierce

Lyra Law is a sexy pianist working in Derrick Pierce's Uptown Lounge, but Lyra wants out of her contract and into the new thriving Downtown scene. Derrick is not about to let her go - in fact he ups the ante and takes Lyra on a whirlwind tour of bondage, BDSM and hardcore anal sex to convince her to stay with him.
Lyra Law is super sexy and beautiful in her submission to Derrick in this movie. This is the story of an elegant lady getting fucked and turned into Derrick's sex slave for the evening - tight rope, rough anal, gags, resistance, dominance and submission at it's finest.

Duration: 1:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1702kbps

File size: 19.6 MB
Download The Pianist

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp, brutal DP with 10 inch BBC , HD 720p
a6a6237b7ccebf4f2b64a60c3e92ce00.jpg

Year: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, humiliation
Studio: IR
Duration: 15 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Cherry is spent back to her knees in her slave position, swaying and still bound. Her tongue is jutting out and her mouth is open. Her mind might be gone, but at least her body knows what to do...
Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 798.7 MB
Download Cherry Torn ragdoll fucked til limp, brutal DP with 10 inch BBC , HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Heavy Rubber
0fd75594acb102c24a7ec21c40c844f8.jpg

Those of you who knows� the other parts yes, rubber, rubber and again rubber, anytime and everywhere, it is rubber total. Once a heavy masturbation number on the gyn chair with a real rubberpussy and the other one a real perverted rubber ass gyn exam on the gynchair with the rubberslave. Rubber is my personal favourite and you really know that. Smile. Have fun - heavy rubber fun.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1367kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 667.2 MB
Download Heavy Rubber

Fileboom Premium Account