Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Peppers Ordeal
9140786074d2c1b1c362fd0448cb6906.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 762.3 MB
Download Peppers Ordeal

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Bunny Doll - Bad Bunny
cc7ed60c367ecc686736fe00e1013cfb.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Bad Bunny Doll has been languishing in the dungeon for a while now. She told us she was a pain slut so we decided to make every bit of her experience here a test of that. Every toy, tool and position will be used to make her scream, and then we'll check to see how wet she gets.
It isn't hard to see. This girl is ready to cum from the canings, the vibrators are hardly necessary. When electricity starts dancing across her body the sounds that come out of her are equal parts shock and pleasure. Such a hot, willing pain-slut doesn't come around too often.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 973.7 MB
Download Bunny Doll - Bad Bunny

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

Heavy Duty
b6b2a1e9dc645052a9ae38cc41a09e08.jpg

The platform awaited me; it loomed eerily before me, all the tools of horror in anticipation of my naked body. I was removed from my cage and obediently lay down. My excitement was laced with fear as I realized that it was really happening now; I had waited for months to live this fantasy and it was about to become real. I was strapped down to the bed. Headphones were placed in my ears, blaring white noise and strange otherworldly sounds. My metal helmet was placed over my face and tightly secured. I was now trapped- but most of all trapped inside my own head. I became immediately disoriented in the darkness and relentless sound. My legs were spread and a catheter and dildo were inserted as I lay motionless and helpless to struggle or even respond. Suddenly, all the groping and probing hands were gone. I was all alone now in the darkness and the drowning endless sound. I tried to concentrate on the sound; time became my torment. With every passing moment, my body sent new messages of panic and pain: the dildo stuffed so tightly within me, the burning of the catheter, the ache of my bound muscles. The sound was my only anchor to reality- I began to feel increasingly disconnected from my body, from my self. My disorientation grew as I dimly heard voices beyond the white noise. I began to wonder if they were truly voices or just hallucinatory and contained within the relentless static. When I felt suction on my breasts and clit, I was overjoyed! At last, a moment when I am connected and not alone! The electricity felt like strange prickling fingers, teasing and caressing my skin.

Duration: 1:10:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 813.7 MB
Download Heavy Duty

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cherie DeVille - UltraVixen
59cb1aa2d970d4282f5c487308cbbf7c.jpg

Then you sit back and watch the show. Of course you can always go back in when Anastasia doesn't think it can get any more intense and turn up the big vibrator. I have to tell you... This was one of the most explosive vibrator scenes I've done. Both Michael and I looked at each other wondering if we should shut it off because Anastasia went so freaking crazy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 494.4 MB
Download Cherie DeVille - UltraVixen

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Futile Struggles - Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 2
7f91fb7c98d1021681d22792362ee7f9.jpg

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Adara
Genres: Blondes, chairtied, panty gags

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... More panty gags. The first one is held in by a cleave style black taping. I soon realize that the sorority wanted her legs apart. I'm glad I remembered now! I quickly untie her thighs and then I get her right ankle roped up to the back of the chair. I add vetwrap over her gag and then I add a few wraps of microfoam. This makes a very effective gag! I get her left ankle roped up to the back of the chair while adara endures the cruel panty gag. I eventually remove the gag and this time I stuff her mouth with 1 large pair of silk panties. Hmmm it seems you have to wear silk panties if you want to be in this sorority as well! Anyway, I want to leave a little room as I want to cleave gag her with many wraps of an ace bandage, which I do. I start roping her thighs to her calves. I take a break and make her gag tighter by adding a few wraps of black tape. I then continue frogtying her seated as she endures the extra tightness. At the end of the clip I remove the gag and Part 2 ends shortly after.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 493.4 MB
Download Futile Struggles - Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Going the Extra Mile: Strict Trainer Dominates Lesbian Gym Slut
8d1e94063fe46852a45f71e708060786.jpg

Studio: Kink: Whipped Ass
Cast: Audrey Noir,Mistress Kara

Audrey Noir had no idea what she was in for when she signed up for a session with seductive badass personal trainer Mistress Kara. The stern and strong Mistress Kara put through the paces with lift and carry, spanking, finger banging and pussy licking. Then Kara uses her as a human punching bag, fucks her with a dick on a stick and conditions her ass with a florentine flogging. Audrey proves her commitment with face sitting and an enthusiastic anal strap-on fucking!

Format: flv
Duration: 1:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1745kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 15.2 MB
Download Going the Extra Mile: Strict Trainer Dominates Lesbian Gym Slut

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Eden Sin Is Ravaged, Throated, Made to Squirt
418debfd04b5e76a0e88463e9e78c6df.jpg

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Eden Sin, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Belt Bondage, All sex, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Threesome, Toys

Our tiny future performer of the year is back and in her 3rd scene of the day, she laughs at us and begs for more. She's not Human.
Edin Sin is bound on her back legs up and head upside down, for future reference this is now called "The Breaker" Getting fucked and having cock rammed down your throat upside down, will break most girls and quickly, not Edin.
Edin screams, cums, chokes, drools, cums, screams, squirts, Drools and cums, and that just in the first 3 minutes. What this girl can take and handle is well above ordinary. We don't break this one, this one, this tiny Edin Sin, wins the day!

Duration: 11:14
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 121.3 MB
Download Eden Sin Is Ravaged, Throated, Made to Squirt

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

TG - Slave Bianca Part 16
0ca55717818ad0727586d034325bc4a7.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Extreme, SM, Needle Pain, Extreme Tit Torture, Pussy Torture, Ass Torture, Elektro, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Bizarre

Christine Thunder�s great BDSM site. Nettle torture, piercing/needle play, and indoor fetish scenes

Format: avi
Duration: 29:46
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 665kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 181.8 MB
Download TG - Slave Bianca Part 16

Fileboom Premium Account