zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lila in Red Lila Katt, Sister Dee
f1d50d37e9515fdeaeff187026b17823.jpg

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Lila Katt, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

There are no limits and no requests. If Sister Dee decides Lila and her little cunt would look so much hotter with a cattle prod buried deep inside then there will be only one outcome.

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 550.6 MB
Download Lila in Red Lila Katt, Sister Dee

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Sage is Tested - Part 3
8559deea05b0de415c9018afa961a48d.jpg

With Sage still on her knees, I stuff an old shop rag in her mouth and then wrap black tape around her head to secure it. I put her on her stomach next, before I grab her by her ankles and pull her back where I want her. I cross and tie her ankles before I tie them off to her waist rope. They are secured even further when I tie them to her thighs as well. To really make her bondage escape proof, I use clear tape to tape up her hands into balls. I pull her head back and tie off her hair so it stays that way. Sage seemed to enjoy the light bondage and groping, but she doesn't seem quite so happy now that she's completely helpless in tight bondage. I remove her shoes and start smacking her feet with a thin wooden paddle. I smack her ass with my hands a few times before I leave her to endure her hogtie. After a while, I want to see her tits and crotchrope a little better, so I roll her onto her side. I leave her on her side and shortly return with some nipple clamps. Sage bucks and screams through her gag as they are applied. She yelps and twitches as I flick the clamps. I leave her again momentarily. She finally settles down, but I return with more clamps. I add one more clamp and Sage starts screaming and bucking like crazy! I give her a few moments to see if she'll adjust, but she continues. I remove the last clamp. Sage continues moaning and twitching. I gradually remove the last 2 clamps. She just can't seem to get her composure back and she rolls herself back on her stomach. She starts to choke on her gag, so I quickly remove it. She Thanks me and mentions that she just received therapy. I let the camera roll for a few more minutes while I start to untie Sage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 390.5 MB
Download Sage is Tested - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sage Is Tested Part 1 - FS
ca55f91ac871c104aa9fafde5c047f25.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination

Sage is new in town. She normally works as a Dominatrix, but she enjoys switching from time to time. I tell her ahead of time what she's in for, and she says she can handle anything. The clips starts with her seated as I tie her to the chair at her waist. Right from the start Sage is a tease. She smiles as I grab her by her hair and grope her tits. I gradually get a little more rough. I untie her blouse and let them fall free. Now I get even rougher... slapping them hard. She asks if that is all I have. I ignore her questions for now. I then start to bind her tits with thin twine. Sage's expression goes back and forth from smiles to heavy breathing and a look of concern. She yelps as I slap her bound tit and flick her nipple. I'm tired of hearing her talk, so I gag her with the biggest red ball gag I have. Now I can play with her bound tit in peace. I then bind her other tit. I stand behind her and then I start slapping her bound tits. She moans and yelps and stomps her heels on the ground. Sage, with her 3 chins from her gag, continues moaning as I play and flick her nipples. I grab a length of rope and add a simple chest harness to her bondage. At this point Sage is really enjoying herself. I can tell because when I brush my hand over her pussy, she voluntarily spreads her legs open wide. I place a hand over her gagged mouth and continue rubbing and slapping her pussy through her satin black panties. After a while, I stop and tie a rope around her neck. She looks very worried as I place a large sponge on her lap. I remove her ballgag and then I once again grab her by her hair as I grope her bound tits. She closes her eyes and enjoys herself as she stretches her jaw.

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 389.4 MB
Download Sage Is Tested Part 1 - FS

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Rachels Strict Chair Tie - Part 2
0d07dfd75d2066c9560e132d2ae442d7.jpg

I remove rachel's ballgag and she puts her head down and whimpers. I grab her by her hair to pull her head back up and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth, which is then sealed in with clear packing tape. I reattach the ballgag around her neck as I think it makes a pretty necklace. I add and cinch another rope around her waist and then I pull and tie her ankles back back up under the chair. She loses her shoes in the process. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while. I eventually return and decide I want to play with her tits a little, so I cut open her sweater. Since her hair isn't long enough for a hairtie, I fashion a rope head harness, and I use it to tie her head back instead. rachel tries to struggle but the bondage is extremely tight at this point. I add some clovers to her nipples and tie them to her knees to further confine her movements. I sit back now and watch her struggle and mmmpphh! She looks so good tied like this that at the end I grab my camera and take some quick shots.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 447.7 MB
Download Rachels Strict Chair Tie - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Guest update from Jackie
172d265762d166baf70be1f31b5850f1.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

The white rope was brought ou and when the white rope comes out, that means it's going to be a tight tie. And it was, my hands were instantly starting to go numb. Everytime I thought Forest was going to be done kept adding more rope

Duration: 5:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6933kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 270.0 MB
Download Guest update from Jackie

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

FM Concepts - CB19 - Gagged And Trussed Costume Captives
50eef6e94c29f28b6eebc2de5bd160ab.jpg

Release Year: 2007
Genres: Bondage, Erotica, Fetish

Tightly bound, cleave gagged and exposed on a kitchen island, hot little cheerleader Cali Logan (aka Johanna Dillon) struggles uncheerfully . Alexis Ford was confident her disguise would protect her, but once her wig was removed the little blonde was destined to writhe in tape gagged bondage. She dreamed of being a dancing queen, but Miko Sinz's reality was to squirm ball tied and cleave gagged on the floor. Grabbed by wacko fan London Andrews, glamorous star Sue Diamond lies spreadeagled and ball gagged on a bed. Sue gets to be the bad girl when she toys with cute cowgirl Piper Fontaine, who's roped to a tree and cleave gagged with a bandanna Hogtied and tape gagged, luscious blonde maid Candle Boxxx is the helpless prisoner of a loot hungry intruder!
A skintight costume accentuates Amy Anderson's voluptuous body as she pulls at the rope holding her bound hands overhead and mutters through a white cleave gag! Once she frees herself, Amy takes revenge on mischievous harem girl Courtney Fields by fondling the bare breasts of her trussed up and tape gagged captive!

Format: real
Duration: 50:12
Video: 512x288, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 253.7 MB
Download FM Concepts - CB19 - Gagged And Trussed Costume Captives

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Dungeon Of Domination
6cbc95cac62dad1f77d56383cccd7045.jpg

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Master Liam is a master of domination and is often paid in full when his lovely ladies have squirting orgasms as they are bound to chairs, dungeon devices and spread-eagled and dangling from the ceiling. Our first submissive is Alice and she is bound to a chair using the latest dental style gags... It's not long before she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 48:57
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1928kbps

File size: 737.2 MB
Download Dungeon Of Domination

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Sydney Hale Bound
249a5179c5cec5f17b38983f218ee8ed.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Can't a girl just walk around in her undies and a tank top without getting tied up? Not in this house. My ankles were ever so secure in their restraints. Followed by a nice tight tight crotch rope, so tight every move I made it was creeping up my pussy. My hands were nicely attached to my waist harness

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6094kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 220.6 MB
Download Sydney Hale Bound

Fileboom Premium Account