Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

IR - Aug 17, 2012 - Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace
524c426157379c95c2116c86f4648ebc.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: IR
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements. She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 510.8 MB
Download IR - Aug 17, 2012 - Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Jan 27, : Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane
7d76adc3b8fab2b7915839e255e0708d.jpg

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane
Genres: AAnal Penetration, Belt Bondage, Breast Bondage, Breast Groping, Breast Harness, Caning, Choking, Cut Clothing, Drool, Face Slapping, Foot Caning, Knife Play, Lesbian, Metal Bondage, Neck Rope, Nipple Pinching, Rope Gag, The Pear, Tickling, Whip

Ashley Lane and Lauren Phillips have unwittingly found themselves at the hands of a mad man, the likes of which they have only seen in movies. He has them tied up, Ashley down on her knees, her feet between the legs of Lauren Phillips who is standing over her. That's when O.T., their captor, comes in with his knife. He slides it under the sleeve of Lauren's dress and tears it away from her, leaving her perfect tits exposed.
After the scare tactics it's time for the real suffering. O.T. takes out the whip and starts cracking it against the girls' skin. He is merciful at first, starting with with Ashley on the bottom, but as he moves up to Lauren, he steadily moves closer to hitting Ashley's soft sweet face with the stinging tip. When the girls are properly scared he moves them to the floor for a barrage of different torments.
He moves the two girls through an array of positions. First they are cuffed to the floor, heads by each other's feet, trying to protect one another from a cane beating with their own bodies. Then he has them down on all fours, a pole in each of their mouths and their asses, connecting them like a serpent, as he has another go at them with the whip. Finally he leaves it to the girls to hurt each other, locking a pear inside one and connecting it to a wire wrapped around the head of the other. The only thing left for them to do is distract each other the only way they know how, with pleasure.

Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 648.9 MB
Download Jan 27, : Lauren Phillips, Ashley Lane

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

zara85

Ginger's Test 1
f85a97fd0bc9aa00be34a3a6d697d9fa.jpg

Genres: handcuffs, leggings, sweaters

At the beginning of the clip we chat and I ask her a few questions. I don't ask to many though as I am ready to get some ropes on her. After her mini interview the clip cuts to me walking her in to the room. I lead her by a handful of her hair. I sit her down in a chair and order her to put her hands behind her back. I see right away how expressive she is... a very good quality for a model! The first thing I do is tie her wrists. She immediately knows there won't be any escaping today. I tie her waist to the chair next. I grab her by her hair and start slapping her DD all natural tits. Once again her expressions are priceless. Her ankles are bound next. A simple chest harness is then applied. I then grab her blouse and roughly rip it open exposing them DD's. She moans as I continue to slap and squeeze them. Yes, you guessed right... They are going to be bound. I leave her for a few moments as she sits there looking a little nervous. I return and start binding her tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 584.8 MB
Download Ginger's Test 1

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Paintoy - Dec 14, 2016 - Abigail and the Beast - part 1 - Abigail Dupree
3e7d1bf1ccbf21f14dc67bc8dad3691d.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master James
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Tiny bald slave Abigail gets the special treatment from Alebeard the kindly sadist. This exchange of Sadomasochistic energy is a beautiful thing. So are Slave Abigail's tears.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 544.3 MB
Download Paintoy - Dec 14, 2016 - Abigail and the Beast - part 1 - Abigail Dupree

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Romola Tyler
5565e3c05fab44f4e89b50ed47b4496d.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Next scene has Romola tightly roped to the post wearing those lovely shoes of hers. A very large, red ball gag is then inserted into her mouth. Things really heat up for Romola now. First she gets a titty flogging that has those 34 Ds bouncing after each strike. Then she receives a pussy flogging, then Clover clamps on her nips, followed by some hard spanking on her ass and inner thighs. It clearly is uncomfortable for her. She is given a brief respite with the Hitachi. She is brought to the point of O and denied. After the 2nd request to be allowed to cum she starts to beg for it. Of course, we put the Hitachi away and give her a serious titty canning.

Duration: 1:19:41
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 437.5 MB
Download Romola Tyler

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Paintoy - Oct 10, 2016 - Merciless Pain - Part 1 - Mercy West
e984d71cbd1e8213c5785fc1f6dccc34.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Paintoy
Cast: Mercy West

Mercy, mercy look who's back! Our tiny, brave sprite has come back for more magical, gut wrenching, agony. We wont leave anything unmarked by the end of our day with the bravest little painslut ever.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 499.7 MB
Download Paintoy - Oct 10, 2016 - Merciless Pain - Part 1 - Mercy West

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Crossed Elbows Hogtie for Summer - Part 2
7df524713815215a8809c85d063f937f.jpg

I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 402.1 MB
Download Crossed Elbows Hogtie for Summer - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account