Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

Discussion in 'Bondage / Torture' started by zara85, Mar 27, 2015.

Click here for more.Click here for more.
  1. zara85

zara85 Active Member

MIRROR: Download from MEGA
    Kleo Valentien Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum Join Now! (2016)
    [​IMG]

Video language: English

Kleio is smoking fucking hot and loves to be tied up and made helpless. She fantasizes about being made to do what her captor says. She strips out of her leather outfit to expose her perfect body and tattoos for us all to enjoy. The rope is added and then the vibe to her pussy so that we can watch as she is made to cum over and over in a spread eagle on the bed.
    Video Player

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3877kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 326.4 MB
    Download Kleo Valentien Tattooed Mega Babe is Made to Cum Join Now! (2016)
    Keep2share Premium Account
    Fileboom Premium Account

2. zara85

zara85 Active Member

Rachel Greyhound - Dangling Inflated Girl Meat - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Master knows exactly what to do with his girl meat! I am bound and lifted high off my toes, left to dangle on display all day. As my suffering increases throughout the day I am lowered to my knees then lifted again anytime at my Master's will. Dangling helplessly I feel my ass being stretched as a large inflatable is deeply inserted. I love the feeling and even struggle pump it up a few extra times while suspended and tied! My nipples are extra sensitive today and Master absolutely takes advantage. I am painfully clamped and crying out as he takes a vibrator to his suffering pet and me through multiple orgasms while inflating me even more!! Watch me melt into a pile of dangling, barely coherent, wet flesh.

Duration: 14:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 999kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 123.7 MB
    Download Rachel Greyhound - Dangling Inflated Girl Meat - HD 720p
    Fileboom Premium Account

3. zara85

zara85 Active Member

4. zara85

zara85 Active Member

5. zara85

zara85 Active Member

Kleio Valentien Kleio Can't Get Enough Join Now! (2016)
    [​IMG]

Kleio is one of the sexiest sluts we know. Her body is flawless, and then the tattoos just make her hotter. She couldn't wait to get started so we turned on the vibe before we started filming, and as soon as we could we started rolling. It's sexy as hell to watch someone who genuinely loves to be tied up and made to cum. Pay attention to the neck rope and how she uses it to choke herself while she is cumming.

Duration: 8:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3885kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 258.4 MB
    Download Kleio Valentien Kleio Can't Get Enough Join Now! (2016)
    Fileboom Premium Account

6. zara85

zara85 Active Member

7. zara85

zara85 Active Member

8. zara85

zara85 Active Member

9. zara85

zara85 Active Member

Terra Mizu - Dangerous Inspection
    [​IMG]

Genres: BDSM

TerraMizu is an inspector sent to investigate some odd goings on reported at a remote property. She persuades the owner to let her in and insists on inspecting what he is up to, despite his warnings that she really doesn't want to know. When Terra looks inside a room off the basement, she is shocked by what she finds, but before she can do anything a hand with a cloth clamps over her nose and mouth and drags her backwards. She wakes groggily, unaware of her surroundings at first. Only when she realizes that she can't move does panic start to set in. She has been tied to a chair! Before he gets back to his project, the man gags and blindfolds her to stop he trying to raise the alarm. Alone, Terra works frantically on the ropes binding her wrists. If she can only loosen them enough to slide out, she might get away and raise the alarm. She is close to panic; unable to see, she can't tell if the man is standing there watching her, mocking her efforts to escape. At last, she feels the rope around her wrists give a little. She keeps wiggling her arms, trying to move her bindings down until, finally, she is able to pull a hand free. Terra quickly ungags herself and sets to work on untying her legs. She has to get out of here before that crazy old psycho comes back! Once out of the ropes, she removes her heels to climb the stairs, gets outside and hurries towards her car. Only when she jumps in and reaches to turn the ignition on does she realize that her keys are still somewhere inside the house. He only option is to go back and look for them, but before she gets the chance, a hand reaches round from behind her seat holding the same cloth that smothered her face earlier, now impregnated with a fresh dose. The cloth is pressed against her nose and mouth, and while Terra struggles, panic robs her of the few precious seconds when she might have been able to resist. As she sinks away from the daylight, she knows it is too late. When she recovers for a second time, she finds herself being handcuffed to a bed by the crazy old psycho. She understands now that he has no intention of letting her get away. InTerraMizud, as he secures her last free limb, he says that is going to keep her around to have some fun with her later. There is no time like the present to get started. Having already removed her suit jacket, he starts to unbutton Terra's blouse. She struggles, but with her limbs all restrained there is nothing she can do to stop him exposing her. He pulls apart the panels of the blouse to reveal a sexy black bra. It's time now to push a ballgag into Terra's mouth to shut her up before he reaches beneath her to unhook her bra before lifting it over her head, revealing her rather ample breasts. He next enjoys himself pulling her skirt up to her hips as she thrashes helplessly against her restraints. She is totally at his mercy. For now, alas, he has things he has to do, but Terra is not going anywhere. When he leaves her alone, Terra struggles frantically against the handcuffs and ankle cuffs but she has no hope of getting out of them. All she can do is lie there and wait to see what her captor will do to her when he returns.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 20:50
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4887kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.0 MB
    Download Terra Mizu - Dangerous Inspection
    Fileboom Premium Account

10. zara85

zara85 Active Member

11. zara85

zara85 Active Member

12. zara85

zara85 Active Member

Society SM - 30 Sep, 2009 - Ashli Orion
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2009
    Studio: Society SM
    Cast: Ashli Orion
    Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Ashli is back and it seems that she became a brat since our last encounter. She learns the hard way that her attitude will only increase her suffering. I laugh at her pathetic attempts to avoid pain and thinking that she can escape; I've got her and she will leave when I'm ready to let her leave. I strip her down and get her tied exposing her little body for me to play with. Next, I test her flexibility with an extreme bend to her lower back and then I find that she can take anything you shove into any of her holes. Then comes an intense suspension with electrical shock. Predicament bondage is next on the list with crotch ropes and heavy weights, to nipple torture. I finish her off with a zipper on top of all the orgasms and you see why she was spent by the end of the day.

Duration: 55:11
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1439kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 622.7 MB
    Download Society SM - 30 Sep, 2009 - Ashli Orion
    Fileboom Premium Account

13. zara85

zara85 Active Member

14. zara85

zara85 Active Member

15. zara85

zara85 Active Member

The Cosmic Game Part 3
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016

She gets them down in a plank, holding themselves up on their hands and toes, then laces wire beneath them, so if their strength gives in, even for a second, they will be met with an unpleasant shock.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:27
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2048kbps
    Audio: 49kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 190.8 MB
    Download The Cosmic Game Part 3
    Fileboom Premium Account

Click here for more.Click here for more.