Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Moxie Hogtied - Part 2
0dfedb3f1cc65c5cda5e99ee6e9b53da.jpg

Cast: Moxie
Genres: Blondes, crotchrope, electrical tape, hogtied, nipple clamps, pantyhose

I grab Moxie by her hair and tell her to open her mouth. She complies, and I stuff a shop rag in her mouth. Clear tape insures it stays there. I then place Moxie on the floor. I add just a little more rope before I sit back and watch her struggle and mmph for a while. I love her body and I especially love seeing it helpless, but she has a little to much freedom for my liking. I grab more rope and put Moxie into a tight hogtie. I watch her as she struggles on her stomach for a while. I then roll her on her side for a different perspective. She is still moving around to much. I slip a nylon over her head. I use black tape over her mouth and forehead, and then under her chin. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it the her arm ropes. Once again, I leave Moxie to struggle. I still don't think the bondage is restrictive enough, so I tie a rope to the rope responsible for her hogtie and pull it up overhead. I tie it off. I clover clamp her nipples and then tie the connecting chain to a ring out in front of her. I step back and enjoy the sites and muffled sounds. This is more like it! Mostly just twitches and jerky movements now! Moxie has only been tied a few times before and she definitely passed her 1st test at futilestruggles. It might have looked like I could have pulled her head back a little farther... I tried and she couldn't breathe when I did. Moxie struggles for quite a long time in her final predicament. I can't wait to have her back. When I finally return to untie her, i ask her some questions as I like to hear some gag talk every once in a while. I left in some footage of her being ungagged and untied at the end of the clip.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 853.5 MB
Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3
7f032090381a4a096db2d298b27800b1.jpg

Cast: GiGi
Genres: Tape Bondage, MILF, chairtied, Brunettes, barefoot

I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape as well. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 379.0 MB
Download He Got a Good Deal on Tape - Part 3

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

The DeCuntStruction of Nicki Blue part 2
222293e9225402384180c0254790bb76.jpg

Release Year: 2011
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Nicki Blue, Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Once the members decide that they are bored of watching her nibble and hearing her complain they decide she needs some encouragement to eat faster. The longer her meal takes the more foul it is going to become.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 433.3 MB
Download The DeCuntStruction of Nicki Blue part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hot blond's nipples are abuse, feet tickled, & pussy fucked with a stick, made to cum like a whore.
96e6b27dbe6aa514d75f522f59f7dc5b.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Aleska Nicole, Ash Hollywood

Ash Hollywood is back! This sexy blond midwestern girl looks like any hot girl you would see in any mall across America. Today she is a helpless slut bound in a sub basement with a creeper abusing her hot little body.

Our masked man plays Ashes body like a beautiful string instrument. She is tickled on her delicate soles. She struggles and laughs. Her nipples are pinched, abused, clamped and weighted. She moans out in pain and despair. Her pussy is fucked with a huge dildo on a stick and she moans and wants more. Her body is cropped and she cries out in discomfort and begs with her eyes for mercy. She is vibrated, made to cum, and she screams out in as orgasm after orgasm are ripped out of her helpless body.

So many emotions, the full range of human pain and pleasure and there is nothing, absolutely nothing she can do about it. The bondage is in inescapable and her body is our play toy, she is just along for the ride...

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:01
Video: 640x360, VP6F
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 9.1 MB
Download Hot blond's nipples are abuse, feet tickled, & pussy fucked with a stick, made to cum like a whore.

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

Darina � drooly cow
2df80bcfff928e3f5f99bb3aa98154ab.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits
Video language: English

It is not easy milking Darina, our young promising HuCow. She is restless, even fighting, so she has to be locked to the milking frame by her collar, handcuffed, and even gagged, in order to milk her. A big red ring gag is strapped tightly onto her pretty face, keeping her mouth wide open and making her drool uncontrollably. She drools so much, it�s just an endless stream! Let�s hope she will have any fluids left to give to the goat milker, because it�s time for her to experience this vicious machine. Her perfect young udders are painfully milked by the powerful goat milker, making her nipples hurt and Darina almost cries from exhaustion. Are we being too hard on her? Let us know in the comments!

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.7 MB
Download Darina � drooly cow

Fileboom Premium Account