Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Mandy � captured stripper girl
b0d8df5df3dc0cd5a3f7e734e81e9ac0.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits
Video language: English

When I saw Mandy perform in a club, I really had to add her to my stables! She is tall and blonde, with endless legs and a great body. But she�s also very arrogant, which made me feel like teaching her a lesson. It was easy to book her for a private dance in my location, and Mandy was still as tall and arrogant as ever. But that soon changed, when she got cuffed to a waist belt, collared, and ankle cuffed. The double breast pump was strapped to her perky boobs and the dancing was over. Mandy�s ordeal has started, I have big plans for her!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 474.2 MB
Download Mandy � captured stripper girl

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

zara85

zara85

Maggy � treadmill
5327063fc9adbf7345933de76b8acb40.jpg

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping, Big Tits
Video language: English

Maggy surely has the largest udders of all hucows in our stables. In fact, they may even be too large. She needs to lose some weight so her nipples will be a bit more accessible for milking. All hucows need exercise, so Maggy is cuffed to the treadmill for a workout. Of course, she will get milked at the same time. Why lose precious time? The problem is: getting milking is a very exhausting process, and so is walking on a treadmill (for Maggy). So we are really making her sweat today. She does not seem to mind at first, she even asked for more speed (on the treadmill, not the goat milker)! Go Maggy!!

Duration: 6:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 549.7 MB
Download Maggy � treadmill

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Poor Rachel - Part 2
3a3a2f4bee375f8384422b257f92d04b.jpg

Cast: Rachel
Genres: Crying, hogtied

Poor Rachel is released somewhat from her bondage... at least her wrists and crotchrope have been loosened temporarily. She is soon placed on a cart, with her wrist bound together. The spreader bar is tied forward and up, as the drool streams from behind her gag. The gag is eventually removed and Rachel immediately gets a dental retractor instead. Not as effective, but no one will her her out here anyway. Her captor once again leave her to endure. Poor Rachel's legs are shaking from the stress of the bondage already, and she still has a long night ahead of her.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 423.0 MB
Download Poor Rachel - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Takes huge bl cock, brutal deep throating!
78f2f96602a4f292936bf877405ac0f5.jpg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: CiCi Rhodes, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

CiCi's cums early and often. The gag is replaced by another hard cock, and now CiCi, is getting deeply fucked from both ends without mercy. We use CiCi's throat like a pussy, sex it balls deep over and over.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 750.2 MB
Download Takes huge bl cock, brutal deep throating!

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Riley Janes Hogtie Test - Part 2
5a9614a347850827f68d7b7a92ee896d.jpg

Cast: Riley Jane
Genres: Breast bondage, Busty, crotchrope

I grab Riley by her hair, manhandle, and hand gag her. I rip open her shirt and then spend some time groping and slapping her DDDs. I remove her neckrope and the ropes pulling her forward and back. Now seated, Riley wonders what is coming next. I have more rope and I am soon wrapping it around her body. Soon after that I am binding her huge tits. Her priceless expressions continue as her tits are tightly bound. After her right tit is bound, I stop and have a little fun groping and flicking the bound orb. I then continue on binding her left tit. When I'm done, I grab her by her hair and start slapping her bound tits. Once again, Riley's sounds and expressions are great. After a while, I walk away to get something to gag her with.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 356.9 MB
Download Riley Janes Hogtie Test - Part 2

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Moxie Hogtied - Part 1
d4389353bf0c680594484511d6e59bd7.jpg

Cast: Moxie
Genres: ballgag, Blondes, crotchrope, pantyhose

You hear the pitter patter of high heels across the concrete floor. Moxie, gagged with a huge red ballgag, enters the scene with me right behind her. I have a handful of her hair as I guide her where I want her. When we stop I fondle her and then smack her ass. Her wrists are tied behind her back and she has a rope around her neck. I tie it off overhead. I then start binding her legs. I start with a crotchrope and then start working my way down. It's not long before her legs are completely bound in 6 places. I take a break and spend some more time groping and manhandling Moxie. I then tighten up her neckrope as it definitely has to much slack in it. I walk away briefly. Moxie wobbles trying to keep her balance. I return and start manhandling her again. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and squeezing her now exposed tits. I remove the neckrope and sit her in a chair. I remove her ballgag. I then start adding more rope to her upper body. I add a chest harness and then thoroughly bind her elbows and forearms together. Once I'm done adding rope, I walk away. Moxie struggles and tests the ropes. Moxie really seemed to be enjoying herself in this clip. Great expressions throughout the clip.

Duration: 35:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 784.4 MB
Download Moxie Hogtied - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account