Extreme,Brutal-BDSM and Torture, Bondage

zara85

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Edwardian Governess
b9dd76b8b4739227245d4f506dbf830c.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Video language: English

Amelia and Caroline are sneaking out to a dance in town, hoping to have a little fun, and perhaps meet some officers. Unfortunately for them, they are caught by Amelia's stuffy governess Miss Blake before they even make it past the front door. She hauls the pair of them upstairs and shows Caroline what happens to young ladies in this house when they misbehave.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 307.2 MB
Download The Edwardian Governess

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

zara85

Bound and Gagged -Countess Kalina Held Hostage Struggles Alone
e7aaf4ce81ebef1339eea237e32ef0df.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kalina Ryu
Genres: Bound, Gagged, Bondage, Cleave Gag, Scarf Gag, Tape Gag, Bare Feet, Damsel, Bedroom Bondage, Oriental, Hemp Rope, Struggling, Victorian, Gown

Exotic Kalina is at first quite confident that her minions will come to rescue her. So she waits serenely for everything to turn out alright. But after a while she realizes that she's really in trouble and then she starts struggling wildly!

Duration: 10:07
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 5689kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 444.8 MB
Download Bound and Gagged -Countess Kalina Held Hostage Struggles Alone

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Hairbrush
563297ccc5831dc6ecd1538375a0d0de.jpg

Studio: QueenSnake

Everyone uses the handle of the hairbrush for fucking but the bristly end is way more fun. It is even more painful and challenging than the toilet-brush. Although I had to suffer in silence because I was in the center of a small town on an open terrace.

Duration: 1:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 35.0 MB
Download Hairbrush

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Bound and Gagged -Cutting Your New Rope Set for Bondage
e2a3e4e22cad6f1a221fd2eb9b5a5122.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lorelei Mission
Genres: How-to, Instruction, Bondage Tips, Bondage How-to, Rope Sets, Rope Kits, Educational, Nylon Rope, Braided Rope, Talking, Chatting, Conversation, Fun Bondage, Happy Bondage

A fun how-to video by Lorelei Mission!"I've noticed that when people start getting into bondage, they have a lot of questions about preparing their first rope kit. In this casual, conversational video, I cut myself a new set of nylon rope while chatting with you about what steps are involved. Included: Overview of nylon rope, cotton rope, hemp rope, both twisted and braided styles. How to soften a set of "hard" nylon rope. Rope-end choices: whipping the ends, burning the tips, knotting the tips, or taping the tips. Typical rope lengths and how to decide what lengths are best for you. Rope lengths in regards to 'shibari', 'Japanese', 'asian', 'western', or hybrid styles. Planning before cutting. Tape-wrapping rope ends. Overhand style of storage. In this video I make a 400-foot rope set, but the information provided is applicable for making other sets too. Includes brief outtakes."By the way, all my life I've been self-conscious about the backs of my hands, a look that some folks call "artist's hands", and people at my Univ called "violinist's hands" -- but for this video I've tried to set aside my anxieties and just let everyone see my not-so-great hands as they are.

Duration: 37:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1936kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 618.8 MB
Download Bound and Gagged -Cutting Your New Rope Set for Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

SexuallyBroken - Jun 01, 2016 - Slender Hottie Zoey Laine Expertly Throat Boarded
2c4b7c8cd950ec40ab0ac1e34a6395e5.jpg

Studio: Sexuallybroken
Cast: Zoey Laine, Dee Williams, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture

Tall, slender and beautiful, Zoey Laine could have just as easily been a runway model, but Zoey is too much of a kinky slut to settle for that. Lucky for us she decided that she would rather be dicked down on a regular basis. Matt and Dee Williams are experts in this area and they waste no time getting this sexy little slut bound, her mouth hole in the perfect position for hard use. Zoey is no stranger to cock sucking, but after a thorough throat boarding session from Matt and Dee Williams, this sexy southern belle is drooling, crosseyed, and gasping for air. They aren't done with her yet. Dee turns on the vibrator that is pressed against Zoey's pussy and Zoey comes undone, seized by multiple orgasms and a face full of dick. Miss Laine brings her A game and she doesn't let us down. We haven't seen the last of this amazing slut.

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 794.3 MB
Download SexuallyBroken - Jun 01, 2016 - Slender Hottie Zoey Laine Expertly Throat Boarded

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Cute 20yr old has elbows tied tight & strappado'd, hair tied back made to cum while totally helpless
279397a7417bc7f910e6e87b851ec780.jpg

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Kink: Hogtied
Cast: Hope

Welcome Hope to Hogtied. This cute 20yr old might not have expected the hard bondage that was to come, but she took it, suffered, and came. Actually, she was helpless and we made her cum. There is a difference.

Bound on her spread knees with her elbows and wrists tight behind her, our little 20yr old is definitely out of her element. We strappado her arms and tie her hair back. We pinch her sexy tiny breasts and make her nipples stick out.

We introduce her to the flogger and she pretty much hates it. So we hit her a few more times, tighten up the bondage and attack her shaved pussy. We make her cum. She has no say in the matter, as her body betrays her and she cums and cums hard. We leave her to suffer in the bondage after we hike up the strappado to near unbearable levels.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02
Video: 640x360, VP6F

File size: 9.3 MB
Download Cute 20yr old has elbows tied tight & strappado'd, hair tied back made to cum while totally helpless

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

Madelyn Monroe Tied With Legs Spread Wide
d19b6bc81820af7cde9a212572724ac5.jpg

Madelyn Monroe is the kind of hot blonde that men dream of. She is bound on her back and has her mouth and pussy fucked by Matt and Dee Williams. She clearly loves having her holes filled with cock and when they add a vibrator to the mix she finds herself cumming uncontrollably. By the end of the scene she is a sexually broken, cum sotted, dazed slut. So, a happy girl. Thank you Madelyn, we are sure to see you again.

Duration: 9:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 526.1 MB
Download Madelyn Monroe Tied With Legs Spread Wide

Fileboom Premium Account

zara85

zara85

My life as a pet
ec4a68ebebb40cced8c39d18f4d2c3ff.jpg

The story begins as a busty little bimbo (Jewell Marceau) is spirited away by kidnappers with a dark purpose...That purpose is soon made all too clear as the helpless girl is stripped of all vestiges of her humanity and embarks on a made program of humiliating "pettification"!

Format: flv
Duration: 56:22
Video: 528x400, AVC (H.264), 268kbps

File size: 166.3 MB
Download My life as a pet

Fileboom Premium Account