{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 1
4fb340b04da9a9022b06743afa7f4b4c.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: cleave gag, crotchrope, electrical tape, nipple clamps, post/pole/tree tied
Video language: English

Polly anxiously waits standing against the post, wondering what I'm going to do to her today. She is both frightened and excited at the same time. After a short while, I pay her a visit. I roughly manhandle her... pulling her hair and groping her tits. I make her spread her legs as I run my hands over her thighs. I add a thick knotted crotchrope. It is pulled up and over a ring hanging from the ceiling. I pull up a chair underneath with a concrete block sitting on it. Her crotchrope is tied to it, before I remove the chair. The weight of the block is now being applied to Polly's pussy. I grab her by her hair again and continue groping her. I pull her blouse up exposing her pretty tits. I get a little more rough now as I start slapping them hard as well as squeezing them. After a while of this, I run a rope through her huge ear holes and then around her neck and then around the post. I clamp her nipples with the green clamps. I leave her to endure the crotchrope, and I enjoy watching her expressions as she does. I have more planned for Polly though. I scoot the table behind her right up against the post and then I make her spread her legs again. I tie her ankles to the legs of the table. I then go back to manhandling poor Polly. I eventually remove the rope around her neck. Polly makes an unfortunate remark and she'll pay dearly for that. I slap her face several times before I cleave gag her with an Ace bandage and black tape, to make it a bit tighter and more effective. I then tie her to the post at the waist. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 490.3 MB
Download It's Fun to Torture Polly - Part 1

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

The new lieutenant
991b1a9672b59d448732dc704b319be3.jpg

Major Harry Havelock of Her Majesty's Hussars has been assigned a new Lieutenant, commission still squeaky-new. Lieutenant Shada requires introduction to the privileges of an officer and a gentleman: wine, wenching, and whipping! Havelock also takes the opportunity to provide the new Lieutenant with Flash Harry's patent method for domestic bliss: a brisk over-the-lap spanking and, if she needs it, a firm thrashing with the riding crop...

Duration: 18:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 409.6 MB
Download The new lieutenant

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

Perversionen der Lust
feaa2593d8ece248c30c500a947ff02d.jpg

The Madels play with pleasure with the fire and, besides, make to experiences, in which to themselves only few women herantrauen. They are servile slaves and have found them once her master, they obey him on the word, explain each of his orders and endure with relish every humiliation which her master imposes on them. They can be tied up and whip and wenns to her master like they endure more fully of cool desire the Fickschläge on tits. Arse and pussy. They will notice especially cool when them that her most fun has in her pains...

Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB
Download Perversionen der Lust

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Just Bondage
c6ae2b707f0d99561623ffe3f37b7e81.jpg

Studio: California Star Productions, Calstar

Here is bondage erotica in its purest essence. No plot line, no dialogue. Just ropes, gags, and girls. In this feature, two of our favorite bondslaves, Natasha and Angela, demonstrate what bondage play is all about. Their curvaceous bodies straining sensuously against the unrelenting embrace of tight ropes, their pleading eyes and muffled moans are a portrait of feminine subjection. Dont let their struggles and moans fool you. These girls love their bondage, and you will love their performance as they endure a series of ties, expertly executed by our Master Bondsman, D.J. Houston. So sit back, relax, and take in the show. ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 463.0 MB
Download Just Bondage

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Hand Jobs With Weights - Iris - HD 720p
d7f4291a1b38b7229ef5d495671f6bd8.jpg

Interviewed about their skills and how they plan to get their training, one claims to be a blond electro slut with a wet mouth for fucking, and the other an out and out anal whore, willing to give up all her holes for the chance to train and learn....

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 245.0 MB
Download Hand Jobs With Weights - Iris - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 27 Abgerichtet (2013)
94569dd7b9f91261917f7138b0b6b679.jpg

Video language: German

Das ultimative Schwergewicht der Sadisten-Szene Ingo LeGrand nimmt sich zusammen mit seinem Kerkermeister AgentX heute einer ganz besonderen Aufgabe: Der Widerspenstigen Zähmung! Mit Kreuz, Peitschen, Klammern, Heißwachs, Fesselungen, Riesen-Dildo und jeder Menge Schmerz und Demütigungen rücken die beiden Mädchen-Quäler der unglaublich belastbaren Neu-Sklavin zu Leibe. Bis der Arsch glüht und die Schreie gellen!

Duration: 1:37:03
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 621kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 534.0 MB
Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 27 Abgerichtet (2013)

Fileboom Premium Account