{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The Hogcuff Pole - Tegan - HD 720p
8ee27c9adf37ae4dd87bdadb59122c78.jpg

This time, a belted and collared Tegan encounters a strange pole with two heavy chains hanging off it. She wonders what might be in store for her this time! I tell her to put the ankle cuffs on and lie down with the pole between her legs. She is then hogcuffed to the pole, and there's no way she can get out! Her awesome boobs are hanging over the edge of the platform, and she starts begging and sobbing after a few minutes already. Don't fall for it, she loves this stuff! My gorgeous bondage angel Tegan! Can't get enough of her!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.9 MB
Download The Hogcuff Pole - Tegan - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Sweet Submission
91378ca2c94e35f650bf7df972984bd8.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Sweet little Brandy submits to Master Bryan as he ties her amazing, petite-yet-curvy body into a collection of extremely difficult positions! She starts out alone in the dungeon, pantiless but clad in the frilliest white lingerie, stockings and heels. She whimpers adorably as Bryan pinches and tugs her nipples. Standing with a spreader bar cuffed between her ankles, Brandy moans at the work of the vibrator roped between her thighs! Perched on a tall stool with the bar still between her ankles, poor Brandy can't move an inch, despite Bryan's torment

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 884.7 MB
Download Sweet Submission

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

Fist Galerie
35a9dbfd49ef21fa8afbcf9b5b8f16b2.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

In a gallery erotic pictures are shown. The attractive gallery owner and the pictures completely from pain desire move a young guest into trance: She finds herself as a slave in the catches of the art mediator transformed to a hot-cold lady.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:13
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1364kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 997.2 MB
Download Fist Galerie

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fayth Caught Embezzling - HD 720p
06db14b40afb62a7ce19c62c67905281.jpg

Fayth on Fire is an accountant whose firm has embezzled money from my company, so I seek proof ... and revenge. I drag her into the office and bend her over the desk quickly applying a tight zip tie to her wrists. The big mouth accountant is gagged with mouth stuffing and thick electrical tape. I pull her to the floor and tie her legs with lots of rope. I leave her bound and gagged as I search through the desk. I sit in a chair with my legs crossed rifling through papers as helpless Fayth struggles at my stocking feet. Eventually I find the proof I am looking for and I find out that I am not the only victim. I inform the MILF accountant that I want 25% of the take or I will go to the authorities. I give the bound woman 48 hours to think about it and give me an answer. I leave her bound and struggling on the floor trying desperately to escape before I return.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 393.2 MB
Download Fayth Caught Embezzling - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 1 - Honey Dew - HD 720p
f8b7815d3a8b5f3a7171c72f091c7137.jpg

Honey Dew is the current ice skating champion and the favorite to win 1st place at the Semi-Finals coming up.. If Nyxon is going to have any chance at all to win, she's going to have to find a way to eliminate her competition. If she can't do it on the ice, she is going to have to get all "Tonya Harding" about it.. And her sadistic boyfriend is only too happy to help out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5924kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 1 - Honey Dew - HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account