{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sexy Savvy Pain Freak
c1ed1849ae32200b0b899964ef1b03cc.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Savvy is a gorean trained Mistress and Submissive, although she is a full time Lifestyle Mistress. She visits Master Len for some intense Flogging, both back and on breasts. This is followed by some begging and finally she pierces her legs with needles to support weights and uses fishing hooks through her nipples to hang weights from.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.9 MB
Download Sexy Savvy Pain Freak

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Lonely Asiana - Full HD 1080p
5bc0a74df7a9290fd389bf5f291670d5.jpg

Martin leaves me bound and gagged in the Playroom, giving me no attention with the exception of checking in and making sure I'm Ok. Kneeling down with my ankles and arms in leather straps, a very uncomfortable posture collar, nipple clamps and a ball gag. There to stay until Martin says otherwise.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2058kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 526.5 MB
Download Lonely Asiana - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Beltbondage - Hannah Claydon - Bombshell armbagged
ed5b0c414e6b2213d7dc690ae03cebd6.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Beltbound
Cast: Hannah Claydon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Leather Straps, Tight ballgags, Corsets

Yes, that's right! We have managed to lure the amazing Hannah Claydon to our website! This British playmate is stunning! Perfect face, huge boobs, and she does not mind 'a bit of bondage here and there', as she puts it! Well, let's not waste any time! Making boobs like these vulnerable is what we love! Hannah won't be able to defend herself from groping hands when she is locked into this armbag! A thick leather collar (locked of course), frogtie straps, and a cute pink ballgag are also needed to create this neat little Hannah Claydon package! Now let's sit back and watch this sexy struggle!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.5 MB
Download Beltbondage - Hannah Claydon - Bombshell armbagged

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Erotic Torture Custom Video - Full HD 1080p
50eec3ef8a0915273f2c91010e29bc09.jpg

I love being restrained, t0rmented and pleasured. And though being ball gagged is my favorite way of being silenced, I love a cleave gag. because it looks so sexy. I was naked and sprawled over a large wooden spool. Barefoot, cleave gagged, and unable to escape from the situation. The primary focus were my breasts. All pleasure and pain were administered to my very sensitive nipples. At first, I was wearing a bikini bottom and slutty wife beater that barely covered my tits. Popping out from underneath my tiny shirt - it was evident they were screaming for attention. Martin begins t0rmenting them with a large piece of ice, running it over my nipples until they became numb. As the ice began to melt, he utilizes the pair of tongs that were used to hold the ice, to pinch and pull on my nipples as I squirm in effort to get away. Martin pulls the strings of my bikini bottom and strips me naked, fucking me with the dildo shaped piece of ice, before flogging my stomach, pussy, and chest until I beg him to stop. More and more, Martin continues to switch back and forth from the ice, to the pinwheel, to the cat o' nine tails, then back to the tongs. Until he's convinced that I'm broken, he finishes me off with a f0rced orgasm.

Duration: 32:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2823kbps

File size: 718.6 MB
Download Erotic Torture Custom Video - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Roxy Rox turned into cocksucking machine, brutal deepthroat, blindfolded ,HD 720p
8791f97d7113a276d5c61b4a486a34a4.jpg

Year: 2017
Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Studio: SB
Duration: 15 min
Actresses: Cool girls
Description: Blindfolded and bound, mouthhole completely exposed, we go to work on Roxy. Her dress is cut off, exposing her stunning body. A leather strap keeps her neck in place, making it impossible to move her face away from the cock. And then it begins. It is a complete deconstruction by dick. Roxy is pushed to her limits and beyond. As it turns out, all those years of slutting around town have paid off. This one is a cock sucking champion. She cums over and over as the dick owns her throat. Drool and spittle flows helplessly out of her face pussy.

Video: Windows Media Video File 1280x720 1500 Kbps
Audio: Cooker 44.1 KHz 2 channels(Stereo) 1628 Kbps

File size: 788.4 MB
Download Roxy Rox turned into cocksucking machine, brutal deepthroat, blindfolded ,HD 720p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Daddy's Little Girl Part 2 - Rain DeGrey
ab9a51421026f0f7606a0e7430aaa4ab.jpg

Genres: Ankle Tie, Ankles tied to Wrists, Blindfold, Blow job, Breast Bondage, Castration bands, Crotch Rope, Drool, Extreme Posture Collar, Face Fucking, Face Slapping, Foot Torture, Hitachi, Hogtie, Hood, Marks, Masturbation, Nipple Bondage, Nipple Suction, Piss

Every hot young slut that does our live feeds anticipates the part where she will be vibrated until she cums. Most of them even get an opportunity to enjoy it. Not Rain DeGrey.

We gave her the most intense vibrator in the world, a sybian, and sat her right down on top of it, but before we turned it on we had to make sure she was ready. Her arms are pulled back into a brutal strappado so that she can't take her weight off of her clit. Her tits are tied off at first to increase their sensitivity, then later castration bands are put around her nipples to turn it up even more. She is blindfolded and face fucked, and the whole time the motor doesn't stop buzzing.

The pleasure of the sybian is only temporary, but the rest of the torment marches on. We suspend her from the ceiling in a beautiful position that lets us torment her from the bottoms of her feet all the way up to the tips of her tits.

Speaking of her lovely tits, don't miss the look on her face when she finally takes the bands off of her nipples. We make her do it because we know that making her inflict that kind of pain on herself is priceless.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 416.1 MB
Download Daddy's Little Girl Part 2 - Rain DeGrey

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Beltbound - Ashley Bulgari and Natalia Forrest - together in leather
a799bdfa7047b34dce72723505e748b3.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Beltbound
Cast: Ashley Bulgari, Natalia Forrest
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Leather Straps, Tight ballgags, Corsets

These two girls are from different countries, but we love to bring people together and forge new friendships! Ashley Bulgari and Natalia Forrest are both bondage veterans, so strapping them in armbinders together is a big risk. They will help each other escape in no time, even though they just met. To keep them from any mischief, we locked a big spreader bar to their collars, so they couldn't get close enough to help each other! This resulted in some nice struggling, just download the pictures and video to see those perfect bodies moving together in leather.

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 159.0 MB
Download Beltbound - Ashley Bulgari and Natalia Forrest - together in leather

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fuckable Slut - Full HD 1080p
b71ae182dde2577c563cfbcab0d0116f.jpg

When he put the noose over my head, the feeling of him pulling me to my toes was such a turn on. I loved that it was choking me just enough but not too much. Hung by my throat and my wrists, then gagged with a massive ball gag and flogged until I cry.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps

File size: 470.8 MB
Download Fuckable Slut - Full HD 1080p

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Witness Bondage and Gagged
8c469ddf868dd323210cf0aa09e0fcde.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

She's brought into the room gagged and hooded, and then quickly bound with band after band of tight, sticky vinyl tape. She still puts up a grand fight and struggles like mad to free herself. Seeing how much trouble she is, I decide to make her a little bit more uncomfortable. I remove the ball gag,

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.8 MB
Download Witness Bondage and Gagged

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Harmony Concepts - Tight Club
a72862f3777f81753a55a93c8c0e745d.jpg

Release Year: 2018

This outstanding offering from tight bondager Jack Banner may just blow your socks off! There are 26 different scenes, with 8 different bondagettes in a 2 hour program. Even though he features professional models, this video looks like Jack is doing it for the fun of it, which makes it all the better. The lingerie is classic, often with a flair of 40s or 50s lingerie. And each and every one of these lovely and tight-tie-talented bondagettes looks absolutely irresistible! Gags are great - there are big ballgags, bit gags, tape gags with lots of packing (panties used), cleave gags...even some gags that become part of the immobilizing bondages

Format: avi
Duration: 1:57:13
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 975kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 954.4 MB
Download Harmony Concepts - Tight Club

Fileboom Premium Account