{Extreme BDSM} Torture, Rough Sex, Hard Bondage

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Remingtonsteel - This week sees the return of the classic series
a42f9e30204b96eb8f1b0f06ad3e6f4a.jpg

Studio: Remingtonsteel
Genres: BDSM

This week sees the return of the classic series featuring the visiting disciplinarian Mr. Stern. His first call is to see Darcy Leigh who has been cheating on her husband. This big beautiful lady has been handing out her sexual favours and now she has to pay the price, starting with a humiliating bare bottom spanking. As with all the Mr. Stern series there is some hand held camera footage, makes it more exciting.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:34
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.8 MB
Download Remingtonsteel - This week sees the return of the classic series

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

Trip Six.. Living Doll Orgasm Predicament Pt. 2
caeacab0aa29e629e0f76884e4f66d5f.jpg

Trip Six and I have been working together for quite a while. We have a great chemistry and these days, almost every tie I put her in results in a huge screaming orgasm. I must admit, I exploit this to the fullest because its a fantastic thing to behold.. This time she submits to a very extensive Living Doll bondage experiment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6805kbps
Audio: 237kbps

File size: 400.9 MB
Download Trip Six.. Living Doll Orgasm Predicament Pt. 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

The Bondage Chronicles
22c766407637171a9d0eff13ea32734d.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Hush little Darling don't say a thing, Master Warlock's gonna cane you and make it sting, and if the caning ain't enough, perhaps some upside down suspension is just the stuff! Yowza, yowza, Darling is back and she's got the whip marks ... to prove it! Master Warlock if you'll pardon the pun "whips" out some classic techniques in this latest bondage offering from your friends here at Bondagemaidens. Suspension, inverted suspension, flogging, spanking, caning and whipping are all on top as Darling once again submits to Warlock's expertise. Her milky white flesh turns crimson with delight as she moans and grinds under his guidance

Duration: 1:00:38
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 916.5 MB
Download The Bondage Chronicles

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Pony Girl - In Training
07bccbe795f6f826dfe699c6906e54b7.jpg

I love to see a beautiful woman, sleek and graceful. As she jumps the hurdles placed before her, never missing a step, always in rhythm...perfection! This is sheer beauty in its finest form. And this is the only thing I will accept. My trainer knows what I expect from my girls and when I leave Ariel Cole to be trained no matter what it takes, the proper training will be achieved. This trainer is relentless, whether it is teaching Ariel to stand quietly, wearing nothing but her leather harness, breasts bouncing from her strides, gagged in a full face mask or wearing a bit, she will perform at her finest or be made to do it again and again.

Duration: 1:03:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 563.8 MB
Download Pony Girl - In Training

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

The Beginning
fab2de8aa121c4e150336edf4eb8b527.jpg

Once Jennifer has come to write the reporting on Madam Isabella Sinclair and her fetish salon "The estate of an ivy". And already from a threshold the journalist (Djiouel Marceau's bondazh-model) faces slaves in latex. Farther it is more - she not only observes, but also having excited, gently caresses the connected slave, plunging into the world of latex, a bandage and domination.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:09:09
Video: 448x352, DivX 5, 1043kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 553.2 MB
Download The Beginning

Fileboom Premium Account