Extreme BDSM, Torture and Bondage (HD)

Wild20100

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The l@st thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast & wr!sts were tied with leather cuffs & chains, giving me a full 0n b0ndage experience, my M@ster throwing me 0nt0 a dirty old mattress. He wanted t0 tear me apart. He first slid h!s thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me t0 get it nice & wet as he fingered my pus$y, pulling 0n my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out t0 see if I was ready. I found out so0n enough. He t0ssed me 0n my h&s & knees, ramming h!s dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with h!s rough h&s. He fUcked me 0n m!ssi0nary, doggy & 0n my side, training h!s slave t0 take dick in whatever positi0n. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth & gave me exactly what I wanted. It was t0o much t0 h&le at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it t0ok t0 taste h!s cum, I'd do it without hesitati0n. I'll definitely be waiting for more.

File Size: 533 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:23:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 3038 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 104 Kbps
File type: MP4

https://smplace.com/download?/iqceVajElRJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Wild20100

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Wild20100

We unwrapped our t0y, and we've been play!ng with her all day, but we are not every careful when ites t0 pretty, young sluts. Jess!ca should have been labeled fragile, because she !s about t0 bepletely broken by the end of th!s. Enough pain will br!ng any0ne t0 tears, so it !sn't surpr!s!ng that Jess!ca !s cry!ng while we flog her tits. Her nipples have been gett!ng played with all day and they are super sensitive. And of course when we put her nipples in sucti0n cups and a rope around her neck she !s almost a blubber!ng mess. But if you want the real evidence of how much she has been through t0day, watch her reacti0n t0 the Sybian. The multiple, intense orgasms start t0 put a smile 0n her face, but she has been so horny for so l0ng that she doesn't remember t0 hold herself back a bit. As so0n as she cums 0nce she !s filled with regret. Th!s machine doesn't st0p like her gentle lovers do. It keeps 0n buzz!ng between her legs, tear!ng more ecstasy from her body until it turns t0 ag0ny. Her eyes have rolled back int0 her head and she barely knows where she !s by the time the vibrati0ns finally st0p.

File Size: 2.00 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:37:33
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 7516 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 111 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/Vy6fK0mX4RJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

Wild20100

It's been a restless night for Ra!n. She was read!ng every housewife's favorite bit of smut before turn!ng in, but unlike most she didn't find it all that appeal!ng. Her subc0nscious, 0n the other hand, appears t0 have really taken a lik!ng t0 it. Every time she falls asleep she slips back int0 the dreams. First the men came and used her holes, mercilessly. Then 0ne came al0ng and tried t0 break her body in a different way, with rope b0ndage and pain. And as she dozes off again she w0nders what fresh t0rment awaits her. She was expect!ng men. She was wr0ng. Th!s time there !s a beautiful bl0nde with huge tits wait!ng for her 0n the other side, and she !s just as evil as the others. Ty!ng off her tits, clamp!ng her pus$y, and beat!ng her while Ra!n cries her eyes out, th!s m!stress !s a savage domme. Ra!n !s quiver!ng, literally shak!ng as her pus$y !s flogged and then fUcked. The woman of her dreams has a huge strap 0n, Ra!n has a tight hole, and the two are go!ng t0 be intimately acquainted. Body rock!ng orgasms blank out her thoughts. How can th!s keep happen!ng? She never thought about b0ndage or d!scipline before. She thought it was idiotic when she read it. But now all of her dreams are c0nsumed by it. And every time she wakes up she !s wetter than the last. She !s so horny she !s t0uch!ng herself in her sleep. And what happens next at Infern@1RestRa!nts will push th!ngs even further.

File Size: 2.68 GB
Duration: 00:50:19
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 7502 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 115 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/zbq3eAEB4RJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

Av@ loves when her Goddess plays with her. Her min!strati0ns always make her so wet, sometimes she even manipulates the situati0n so her G0ddess doesn't st0p..SO.what happens when G0ddess figures it out. Watch & find out.

File Size: 210 MB
Duration: 00:09:58
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 2806 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 126 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/P7Krv85T4RJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

Loaded withprom!s!ng evidence, power hungry lesbian Le@ Lex!s blackmail's slutty politician's daughter M!a Li! To keep the st0ry under wraps, M!a submits t0 Lea with spank!ng, f!nger!ng, f!st!ng, flogg!ng, bastinado, pus$y lick!ng, and pus$y and anal strap-0n fUck!ng!

File Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:57:04
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 fps, 4997 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/v6AQobnFjRJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

Some M@sters go t0 great lengths t0 make sure their subm!ssive's tell the truth, the whole truth and noth!ng but the truth. When Sh@dr@Ck d!scovers that Lily has lied t0 him and has had many ind!screti0ns, it then bes Sh@dr@Cks 0ne goal t0 d!scover the truth, us!ng some very unique methods.

File Size: 194 MB
Duration: 00:09:12
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 fps, 2804 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/Kld8m0t8jRJ

Fileboom Premium Account