Extreme BDSM, Torture and Bondage (HD)

Wild20100

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jemm@ and R!c had 0nly dabbled in B0ndage in the past, but t0day they wanted it take it in a more serious directi0n. Tied t0 furniture & splayed out 0n the floor, R!c enjoys delivering an intensely pleasurable experience, especially the part where Gemma begs t0 cum.

File Size: 199 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:22
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 fps, 2800 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 128 Kbps
File type: MP4

https://smplace.com/download?/UdEPn3ELF6J

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Wild20100

There I was again, my ankles bound t0 the floor, h&s stretched & chained apart. From what happened last time, I wasn't sure who was going t0 walk in. That excited me greatly. M@ybe some0ne knew would come in. M@ybe several guys would file in t0 gang bang. t0 my relief, M@ster's Assoc!ate walked in. He must've of liked me. I was certainly ready for more. He started the sessi0n with h!s great cock down my throat, making me gag & squeal for more. He grabbed me by the hair & pulled my head further down h!s cock, hitting deep down my throat. He went further down th!s time. He grabbed my ass cheeks & pulled me up 0n my feet t0 use my pus$y. He wrapped a rope around my wa!st t0 pull me back 0n h!s cock fast & hard. I couldn't st0p cumming 0n h!s dick, which he would feed t0 me over & over. He could tell I was enjoying myself. So he spoiled me with a vibrat0r, rubbing it up & down my pus$y. I came more. I tried t0 catch my breath from the sensati0n overload but he ra!sed me back up for more pus$y pounding.

File Size: 621 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:26:32
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 3159 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 106 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/tt9hfULhF6J

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

M!stress M!sSogyny !s extremely f0nd of playing favourites when she has two girls in her device b0ndage dunge0n, & t0ri Lux has subbed for M!stress solo 0n a number of occasi0ns & she falsely assumed that she might be shown a little mercy as teachers pet in th!s sessi0n with Ar!a Aspen. & that assumpti0n allowed M!stress M!sSogyny an opportunity t0 t0y with t0ri even more than usual in the dunge0n. The sluts are both led t0 the chamber & they endure hard corporal pun!shment -- M!sSogyny uses her favourite leather strap t0 pun!sh their asses & give them a hot gl!stening shine. The girls are then laid out 0n the exam table & their legs are frog-tied -- knees bent, ankles secured t0 the thigh with a tight leather belt. Then their wr!sts are chained above their heads & they are gagged. M!sSogyny lords over them, whipping their tender helpless pussies, making each of the ag0nized twats spit out their please of subm!ssi0n & everlasting devoti0n.

File Size: 670 MB
Duration: 00:29:52
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 3026 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 106 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/vMloMSpEF6J

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

M!stress M!SS0gyny is very happy t0 welcome Sar@h Shev0n back t0 her dunge0n for more lezdom device b0ndage. The pair got al0ng so much dur!ng their first sessi0n, M!SS0gyny could not wait t0 get this brunette pa!n slut back 0n the rack. & Sar@hs pus$y was juicy at the thought of be!ng locked up !n the dunge0n & punished by her new gorgeous M!stress. M!SS0gyny starts Sar@h off !n a pa!nful & uncomfortable frog tie, compell!ng her 0nt0 her elbows & knees while M!SS0gyny gropes her bare ass & shaved pus$y, spank!ng her with a bare h& & rop!ng her high heels & yank!ng them backwards t0 make Sar@h cry out !n pa!n from the leverage & pressure. Sar@h is released from the frogtie but then locked !n place 0n her h&s & knees, & M!SS0gyny works her pus$y like a piece of meat, tenderiz!ng it with a vibrat0r & pound!ng it with a flogger. She yanks back 0n Sar@hs hair until she is trembl!ng with pa!n. Sar@h cannot decide which trip t0 the dunge0n was a better time, but she is will!ng t0 keep com!ng for more hot lezdom device b0ndage.

File Size: 339 MB
Duration: 00:15:50
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 2885 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 106 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/VKE4KjDqsFJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

The last time we saw the trio Sheen@ R0se, Alex@ Ryde1l & M!la Bl@ze, they just fin!shed a lesbian dominati0n threesome. Well, Sheen@ R0se hasn't left yet. She's still tied up in the dunge0n, t0 the wall, 0nly 0ne leg t0uching the floor. We all know what's coming, possibly making Sheen@ have t0 hang, which sort of makes th!s scene a rope suspensi0n. Yes, the rope b0ndage c0ntinues. Both M!stresses want t0 stuff her with more rubber cock. They aim their dicks at Sheen@'s pus$y & pound in their dicks 0n a stick, making her take it raw & rough, shoving another down her throat, making her gag & cum over & over, our new type of double penetrati0n. Like we guessed, she can't keep her other leg stiff 0n the floor from all the use, rubber cock propelled deeper int0 her holes. She's becoming a good little sub b0ndage sex slave, begging for more dick & apologizing for slutty deeds. W0ndering if she's learned enough for a release? No! M!la & Alex@ want t0 see how well Sheen@'s pus$y can endure more rough pus$y pounding after cumming so much. The BDSM fun moves off the wall, 0nt0 a crate. The double penetrati0n c0ntinues. Both her holes are stuffed with the rubber dicks. The dicks 0n a stick are still in acti0n, which means more rubber cocks stuffing poor Sheen@. They start 0n her st0mach, then flip her 0n her back, flog her back & breasts a bit. Sheen@ definitely learns a thing or two more from th!s scene. She apologizes over & over for being a slut. Good girl!

File Size: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:33:29
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 8094 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 109 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/dLKlcS1MqRJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

Definiti0n: 1. deep sorrow, compuncti0n, or c0ntriti0n for a past sin, wr0ngdoing, or the like. 2. regret for any past acti0n. M@ster has caught Lilly "rummaging" through h!s bel0ngings again. It would seem that no matter how many times she has been pun!shed for her crimes, she c0ntinues t0 d!sobey. Th!s time, M@ster !s going t0 make sure she remembers both the crime & the pun!shment for a very l0ng time.

File Size: 276 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:06
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 fps, 2807 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 126 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/G3Qywf6HlRJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100

The l@st thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast & wr!sts were tied with leather cuffs & chains, giving me a full 0n b0ndage experience, my M@ster throwing me 0nt0 a dirty old mattress. He wanted t0 tear me apart. He first slid h!s thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me t0 get it nice & wet as he fingered my pus$y, pulling 0n my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out t0 see if I was ready. I found out so0n enough. He t0ssed me 0n my h&s & knees, ramming h!s dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with h!s rough h&s. He fUcked me 0n m!ssi0nary, doggy & 0n my side, training h!s slave t0 take dick in whatever positi0n. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth & gave me exactly what I wanted. It was t0o much t0 h&le at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But I didn't care. Whatever it t0ok t0 taste h!s cum, I'd do it without hesitati0n. I'll definitely be waiting for more.

File Size: 533 MB
Duration: 00:23:39
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps, 3038 Kbps
Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 104 Kbps

https://smplace.com/download?/iqceVajElRJ

Fileboom Premium Account

Wild20100