EXTREME BDSM - INFERNAL RESTRAINTS (photosets inside)

ace_27

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

LIGHTS OUT Featuring Beverly Hills

(Posted: November 27, 2009)

Video+photoset
Size: 308 Mb

http://tinyurl.com/y8pjhf7

f6c73c53c5fd4780531d7f805aff92dd.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

ace_27

FEAR OF FALLING....STAR Featuring Star

(Posted: January 15, 2010)

Video+photoset
Size: 671 Mb

Star has a very hard time cumming. It’s not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators Sister Dee has are just SO intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but Sister Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through Star’s pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. Sister Dee isn’t concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she’s told.

FEAR OF FALLING....STAR

88e6aeca025d34c2f43d5447961b15ba.jpg

PLEASE AND THANK YOU Featuring Tia Ling

(Posted: January 22, 2010)

“Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want.” Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. He commands her with an authority she cannot resist. “I am your worm. I am your slut,” she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. “They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time.” The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not learn to cum on command. He will teach her, though. Hanging by chains from the ceiling, she learns, through the liberal use of a Sybian, exactly how to beg his indulgence and thank him for the privilege.

Video+photoset from Infernalrestraints.com

Size:693 Mb

PLEASE AND THANK YOU

6935023796642aa36fd8546fb046df05.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ace_27

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT Featuring Calico

(Posted: January 29, 2010)

Calico got pinched for being a street walker, but that is the least of her worries once Sister Dee gets her down to the interrogation room. A quick cavity search reveals a small bag of narcotics tucked inside her twat. That little sack raises a whole new set of questions for Calico to answer. She is quite the fighter, but that does her more harm than good. If she had given up the information fast Sister Dee may have let her go. As it is she waited too long. By the time she starts naming names Dee is far more interested in her interrogation than the answers it reveals.

The johns on the street have nothing on Dee. The degradation Calico experiences on a daily basis will not even compare to what she is going to get now. They have never fucked her pussy with an electrified probe. And they never make her cum until she cries. PD comes to visit her between her questionings. He is not nearly as interested in her drugs, but much more concerned with her work. If she had no problem wetting the cocks of countless men before, one more should not bother her too much. He and Sister Dee will leave her cum soaked and used up, but at least it is better than prison.

Size: 635 Mb

CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

171c77c4abc36772d1678b2a1c4c4e09.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

ace_27

STUCK IN BETWEEN featuring Lavender Rayne

(Posted: February 5, 2010)

“Tell me you want me to hurt you,” PD said, and Lavender obediently complied. “Please hurt my tits. I am an unworthy slut.” It’s true. She has nothing to offer him except her holes and her tears. Her tits are too nice not to fuck with. They swell from being in a vise, instantly becoming even more sensitive. Her nipples respond wonderfully to the pump, too.

Just because her tits are a focus does not mean the rest of Lavender is safe, though. Her holes are just too inviting to pass on. Her soft skin needs the marks of a good whipping. Her entire body needs to be flooded with the endorphins only a good cum can produce. And PD is more than ready to give her all of that, everything she wants, and more.

Size: 736 Mb

STUCK IN BETWEEN

d18126a9f1fbd4581609fb1c892c3d3d.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

ace_27

CAGED CUNT Featuring Klawdya Rothschild

(Posted: April 10, 2009)

Video+photoset

Size:223 Mb

CAGED CUNT

fb3c88ed28617f53b14ffd81cbe5b178.jpg

PIGDOGS PROBLEM (Part Two) featuring Cherry Torn

(Posted: January 30, 2009)

PD first cable ties pigdog to a gynecologist's exam table then pisses in a bottle and keeps it handy. An anesthesia mask is

taped over pigdog's nose and mouth. As PD fucks pigdog, he attaches the bottle of piss to the mask. pigdog's every breath is

sucked through PD's piss. With a vibrator at her clit, piggydoggy comes, her asshole opening and closing in pleasure as PD

gets off all over pigdog's face.

Screws clamp chicken wire over pidgog's body, pressing it into her skin. After poking her with sharp objects, PD hangs pigdog

straight up and down, her body held in place by the chicken wire. A skewer pokes the sweet tender flesh around pigdog's pussy

and inner thighs. Interlaced markings from the wire decorate her skin as pigdog waits for her next torment. . .

Video+photoset

Size:181 Mb

PIGDOGS PROBLEM (Part Two)

e6285c3b00c37216a291575c23df5576.jpg

PIGDOGS PROBLEM (Part One) Featuring Cherry Torn

(Posted: December 12, 2008)

pigdog crawls forward until pigdog's neck is locked between two poles. That one torment in itself becomes exhaustion. And

then there's all that enduced drinking of water and pigdog peeing on itself and PD peeing on pigdog and then the cold, hard

stream of water spraying pigdoggy's body all over. pigdog's skin gets thinner and thinner. Because of the cane and the cold.

This is when pigdog screams, babbles and cries.

pigdog is nothing but a cunthole and a mouthhole. pigdog's mouth - creamy with jizz.

Video+photoset

Size: 190 Mb

PIGDOGS PROBLEM (Part One)

34c2da4bb091b621eeee6383d48fef11.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account