Extraordinary, Unusual, Original, Unconventional - Gay Video

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bryan & Lucian Serviced
bf8301f4e7e09b6524f002a05742873b.jpg

Studio: Chaosmen

Well this is a quick one!
Lucian was very turned on by the massage. I started slowly by oiling him up, but his cock was hard and throbbing with just few quick massages of his ass.
I get him doggy-style so I can rim his hole. I play with his cock too, and I could tell he might accidently bust. He is really trying not to cum.
So I flip him on over to take him down a couple levels. But before long I am stroking his hard cock and I guess he was trying to not nut.
He really isn't making a lot of noise, so I am not sensing how close he is. I maybe blow him a minute and suddenly he is telling me he is going to cum. I jump back, hoping he will not nut, but the load just wanted to come out.
He is such a quick shooter!
There is actually on outtake at the very end. I tried to get him to nut a second time, but it wasn't going to happen. But it is hot seeing him tense up and getting close a second time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 411.2 MB
Download Bryan & Lucian Serviced
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

alexa38

MormonBoyz - Elder Clarke - The Interview (with President Lewis)
645409aec654a1893f7ecae4c9b521b5.jpg

Elder Clarke took off his tie with some confusion, but mostly curiosity. He had no idea how getting undressed would be helpful,but President Lewis insisted that he trust him.

Clarke hadn't really wanted to talk about his sexuality or his thoughts and fantasies. He'd even thought it was inappropriate for President Lewis and not his mission president to be asking him such personal questions.

But something about the look in Lewis' eyes intrigued him. It seemed less like he was asking questions than telling him something. Like a secret. A special secret that couldn't be asked out loud.

Elder Clarke wanted to see this through. He'd offered up a few simple admissions, nothing that would condemn him, about his arousals and the looks he's made toward his companions. President Lewis seemed to actually be understanding-even possibly excited.

Clarke stripped down to his garments, feeling himself become more curious as the moments passed. He sat in the chair, watching Lewis watch him back.

"Put your arms behind your back," the handsome president ordered. The nervous missionary did as he was told, all the while feeling a fresh pulse of flow toward his genitals. It was a quiet, private, inquisitive moment. and yet, he felt himself becoming aroused.

President Lewis went behind him, picking up a white rope from behind and tying his hands to each other. Clarke watched him, a little nervous by his restraints, but comforted by the older man's careful handling of his wrists.

"Is that too tight?" Lewis asked, with the compassion and warmth of someone asking if bath water was the right temperature. Paternal, nurturing, but with the unmistakable tone of someone who in charge.

"N-no," Clarke responded, feeling his garment shorts rising up even further. Something about this made him even more excited than he'd ever imagined. He'd only ever fooled around with boys his own age, but never a fully grown man. Something about this made him feel like it was his first time. a new side of his sexual desires.

President Lewis sat in his chair opposite the restrained boy, his arms resting on his knees. He stared at him for a little bit, watching his face and eyes for signs of a response. He looked down and see the bulge in the boy's groin, and moved his left hand forward to touch it.

With the outside of his finger, he ran it along the cylindrical protrusion popping up from his body, running along its length.

"Does touching you arouse you?"

"Yes," the boy replied, surprised with the obviousness of the question, but also his readiness to affirm him.

Lewis continued to touch him, unmoved by the hint of frustration in the boy's tone. His questioned seemed more rhetorical as his hands moved over his body. As if the question wasn't to find out the truth, but more to get the boy thinking of being aroused.

Clarke's cock got even harder. His hands began to fidget instinctively, as if wanting to come forward and stroke himself. In that moment, however, all he felt was frustration and resignation. It was a strange feeling. Especially with a priest leader sitting inches from his unsatisfied erection.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 942.9 MB
Download MormonBoyz - Elder Clarke - The Interview (with President Lewis)
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

alexa38

WHiggins - Fanda Dukes - Massage - 21-10-2012
2722a1788d667885fccd9d7b0ea0afd2.jpg

Studio: WilliamHiggins.com

Fanda Dukes is a really handsome guy. We moved quickly to get him in for a massage. He looks great as we see him walk into shot, in just some very fetching yellow underwear. Standing to let us see him, running his hands over his body, Fanda then turns and removed the underwear. We get a great view of his sexy ass before he turns again to show us a front view. Then he lays down on the couch, ready for the massage. The masseur arrives and covers that sexy ass with a towel before taking some oil and getting to work on Fanda's back. He straddles Fanda's legs to get a better angle for massaging teh back, working up and down with long strokes. Then, moving to the side, the masseur works on Fanda's thick legs, and his feet. Next it is onto the sexy ass and the hands work it very well with the cheeks being pulled apart to show a glimpse of a nice, shaved hole. The hands dip lower and feel Fanda's cock as well. Some lube is dripped into his ass crack as the hands grab another feel of the cock. Then a vibrator appears and slide into Fanda's ass. He moves, up onto on knee, so his ass is nicely positioned for the masseur to reach under and pull that fat cock back between the legs. It has swollen nicely and looks very thick. It gets nice and hard as it is wanked, with the vibrator sliding back into Fanda's ass. His hole is fucked as his cock is wanked for a nice long time. Then he turns over and lays on his back with his cock fully exposed. The masseur applies some oil to Fanda's chest before taking the cock in hand again and wanking it hard and fast. Very soon Fanda shoots his cum for us, his cock being milked completely dry. Then he is left to relax after a most enjoyable massage, for all of us.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1938kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 463.1 MB
Download WHiggins - Fanda Dukes - Massage - 21-10-2012
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Nasty Twink
4ec020e70c82c583aaf5e9add569a287.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Gabriel Phoenix, Johannes Lars
Genres: BDSM, Twinks, Bondage, Oral/Anal Sex, Spanking, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Do you know what happens when a hot twink carelessly walks through the back alleys of the big city? He wakes up, bound to his new master's torture table, being whipped, stretched and fucked hard after which he takes a massive load of cum all over his cute boyhole. We promise that Johannes Lars' smooth body and perfect ass will satisfy you just as much as it did Gabriel Phoenix who loved every minute that his throbbing cock was inside.

Duration: 25:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 947.9 MB
Download Nasty Twink
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Nate Grimes, Ashley Ryder
4975209f5850bb55b2a5ea1713b7537e.jpg

Genres: Fisting, Kinky, Anal

Nate Grimes is being interrogated for a code word and even with all the military intimidation, he won't give up the info. Whether or not he has what Ashley Ryder needs is something only Nate knows, but Ashley is going to try his best to get Nate's secret, even if he has to pull it out of his ass. Ashley's tactics are less than conventional and he starts by restraining Nate's hands and ripping off his clothes. 'You better think long and hard about that code word,' Ashley says, as he dips his gloved hands in a vat of grease and shoves his fists up Nate's gaping ass

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB
Download Nate Grimes, Ashley Ryder
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Cowboys Ty & Lee Pissing Up the Garage!
0d33fb7ad0fb1aa189e2a3ecdd8b556b.jpg

Studio: Boys-Pissing
Genres: Amateur, Jocks, Bearded, Smooth, Jerking Off, American, Other Location, Cum Jerking Off, Red Hair, Fetish, Short Hair, Large Dick, Cut, Brown Hair, Twinks,

Sexy straight cowboys ty and lee get their belts undone and pull their cocks out of their tight jeans and piss all over the garage and each other! the boys soak each other in piss and get pretty horny too. after some hot pissin, these two work on their horny dicks until they shoot their loads and piss all over again!

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8316kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 790.6 MB
Download Cowboys Ty & Lee Pissing Up the Garage!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Roman Hoses Himself & Guzzles His Own!
f75239a21d0bc93e15625c27e992c373.jpg

Studio: Boys-Pissing

Gorgeous buff 21 year-old roman hops in the shower and pisses in his jeans gettin em nice and wet! then he pulls out his big uncut cock and goes to work on it, jerking his meat and making it hard and leak precum! before he shoots his load roman lets another huge stream of piss loose and guzzles it up!

Duration: 13:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9022kbps

File size: 886.6 MB
Download Roman Hoses Himself & Guzzles His Own!
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Handball USA
ce527a94f3e2796570ab7d6b77dfea86.jpg

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot Desert Knights
Cast: Mitch Banning, Chad Adams, Duncan Radler, Mark Phoenix, Eagerboy, Will West, Andris Peteris, David Pierce, Rocky the Texas Pig, Daniel Marks
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Fisting, Assplay, Group, Facial Cumshot, Big Dick

Handball USA is the epic adventure of HDK's cross country, motor homing, handballing extravaganza. From the West Coast to the East Coast the cameras rolled as guys from Florida, Texas, Arizona and California demonstrated their ass-stretching techniques and tricks. Dildo play, two handed fisting, elbow deep, and they did it all! Fucking and fisting in a saddle, on a bed, on the floor and in a sling. Two hours, five hot scenes and ten of the hottest, pig squealing, butt-busting, ass pounding, cock draining handballing studs performing with no rules and no limits, just big hands, hard throbbing cocks and wet, sloppy assholes. Handball USA isn't for the weak at heart but it is for the guys who know the joys and pleasures of true ass play.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:05:48
Video: 720x480, XviD, 749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 810.1 MB
Download Handball USA
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Spank that (Mickey Knox, Zach Covington)
58340780ba3844867302482ab60fdfbb.jpg

Cast: Mickey Knox, Zach Covington
Genres: Duet, Spanking, Ass Play, Masturbation, Handjob, Cum Shots, Cum In Ass, Jerk Off, Close ups, Tattoos, Piercing, Twinks, Young Men, Big Dick

We thought about acting out an elaborate scenario explaining why Zach Covington is getting his cute little butt abused by Mickey Knox, but we just like to see guy get his ass spanked cherry red from time to time. So, we offered Zach a little extra cash to let Mickey just go nuts on him. Zach's cute bubbly ginger bum taking some abuse from Mickey Knox's heavy hand is just so sexy without any bells and whistles. Watching his plump round cheeks go from porcelain white to shining red is truly a site to behold. His cheeks shake and jiggle as Mickey really digs into him and gets them both worked up. Mickeys rock hard cock making its presence known early on in the video lets us all know he aint letting Zach go without working himself into an ecstatic climax of hot white cum to round out the day.

Duration: 7:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3023kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 170.6 MB
Download Spank that (Mickey Knox, Zach Covington)
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Maskurbate - Need A Hand Zack
0e05509267a2c3fc231f26c2406767c5.jpg

Studio: Maskurbate
Cast: Pascal, Zack Lemec
Genres: Hunks, Muscles, Masturbation, Helping Hand, Posing, Striptease, Cumshots, Gay

Zack is currently one of the most popular models on Maskurbate. Since the first day I met him, he's always been in excellent shape. It's mind blowing! I could call him anytime for an improvised shooting and he would be ripped, tanned and horny. When he told me he started dancing for fun at Stockbar, a famous strip club in Montreal, I was kind of curious how he would perform on stage so I went with Manuel Deboxer. Boy does this guy know how to dance! I went backstage and arranged with the owner of the club a private afternoon at the Club with Zack in order to put this on Maskurbate. Of course, I asked Zack to go a step further and let me worship his body and stroke his cock on stage. Another moment of my life captured on film for your own enjoyment!

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4671kbps

File size: 696.7 MB
Download Maskurbate - Need A Hand Zack
-
-
-
-
-

Fileboom Premium Account