Extraordinary, Unusual, Original, Unconventional - Gay Video

alexa38

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Jason Barr, Uncredited - What's For Lunch
640014568f74ff4b0dabff1529b4176d.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

So I heard Dr. Barr recently return from his vacation and just wanted to stop by and say hello and maybe grab a sandwich for him since I knew he'd be busy. He was really happy to see me and was curious about the fleshjacks on the table. I explained we use them to extract sperm samples and that those had just come out of the sanitizer. Without skipping a beat he asked if I could demonstrate it on him. Since I had an hour lunch, I figure what the heck right? Dr. Barr strips down and starts working on his bone while I lock the door so no one would enter. I explained how the thing works and it's was a go for him. He squirmed as I teased the head of his uncut dick. With every thrust of his hips I could see him enjoying every second of it. Once I knew he had enough I finished him off with my world famous hand job.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 289.0 MB
Download Jason Barr, Uncredited - What's For Lunch

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

alexa38

Serviced Stefan
6467683308e9b4c42edf7a6b94653a0a.jpg

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Rimming, BlowJob, Facial,Cumshots

He was so happy his apartment was not so sad looking.Anyway, while moving stuff in, I realized that Carmine could easily pop in and do Ross�s oral. The guy has got some amazing oral skills, and I figured he could make Ross nut pretty easily.Ross arrived and was eager and all set to do the video. Despite being eager to get head, Ross�s eyes were glued to the TV. After editing the video, I kinda felt like he didn�t really need to watch it so much- Carmine was working his big tool like a pro!

Duration: 25:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.6 MB
Download Serviced Stefan

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Rubbed To Orgasm
89effbfd07aee26c3ec19853924a1562.jpg

Rich has a muscular young straight boi on his massage table and subjects him to an agonizing edging, using his lightest touch on the head and glands, until he's rock hard and anxious to shoot. The young man is so close to the edge that Rich is able to make him cum simply by lightly rubbing his cock with three fingers against his stomach.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:16
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 286.7 MB
Download Rubbed To Orgasm

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Peter The Great
6da8977c15f09b753016924aeaf42693.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: FistPeter, Amerifist
Genres: Boots, Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial

Tounge waggin' FistPeter returns to take more hole violations! He hangs from the side of the bunk bed and slides down Amerifist's thick musucar arm - you know it feels good. Peter's hole gapes wide in awe.. Lots of stretching and depth - what a big pig he makes of himself - yah!

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 286.9 MB
Download Peter The Great

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Roccos Audition
552a97bb96ba06009e181d1a35fcd9d2.jpg

Rocco filmed a few videos with us in 2007. Now he's back looking better than ever and now into men. Rich runs him thru the new model audition as this is his first handjob with us. He tells him to get himself real close, then takes over when Rocco says he's about to cum, and keeps him on the edge while he struggles to hold on, warning that he can't hold on much longer. Poor Rocco eventually looses the battle and shoots his hot, thick load on Rich's hand and his own thigh.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 359.0 MB
Download Roccos Audition

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Rich - Rubbed To Orgasm
ad1232d047d79090ec493cb28b8f6b03.jpg

Rich has a muscular young straight boi on his massage table and subjects him to an agonizing edging, using his lightest touch on the head and glands, until he's rock hard and anxious to shoot. The young man is so close to the edge that Rich is able to make him cum simply by lightly rubbing his cock with three fingers against his stomach.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2000kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 286.7 MB
Download Rich - Rubbed To Orgasm

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

Fist pumpers, Scene 01 (JR Bronson, Aarin Asker)
bd939d470536a200ba1789c81e198efb.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: JR Bronson, Aarin Asker
Genres: Fisting, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Spitting, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Hairy, Tattoos, Cumshot, Jockstrap

Chiseled and furry-chested JR Bronson is out in the garage feeding his hung uncut cock to tatted power bottom Aarin Asker. Aarin is eagerly already on all-fours, sucking and gulping on JR's hung uncut cock. Equipped with a super-thick dildo, JR slowly twists and eases the rubber dong into Aarin's hairy hole. Once Aarin's hole begins to stretch, JR shoves the toy all the way in making Aarin let out a yelp of moaning pleasure. JR pulverizes Aarin's scruffy hole with the dildo then lays him on his back to reach deep inside of Aarin. Both are working up a heavy sweat as they moan and grunt as JR fist fucks Aarin's ass. JR keeps pounding Aarin's piggy ass until he shoots his load all over his own balls then JR make him taste his own cum. To finish, JR kneels next to Aarin and oozes his cum onto his beard.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4645kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 524.7 MB
Download Fist pumpers, Scene 01 (JR Bronson, Aarin Asker)

Fileboom Premium Account

alexa38

StraightNakedThugs - Cuffed And Cock Slapped - Blinx & Slip
edd423312605d0a059792b3e37b80d6f.jpg

Blinx thought this was going to be a simple solo jack off video. He stripped down and started to masturbate but to his surprise, Slip shows up! Slip sneaks up on Blinx while Blinx is contently masturbating; Slip is completely naked and handcuffs Blinx. The two young skaters stand side by side jerking off their dicks until Slip takes it to a higher level by attempting to get Blinx to touch his hard cock. Blinx resists Slips aggression so Slip attacks Blinx and rubs his hard dick on Blinx's face and rubs his balls on his victims back! There is a lighthearted struggle as these teen friends wrestle naked and Blinx struggles to avoid Slips big cock. Blinx is humiliated as Slip taunts and teases him before both of these guys explode in an epic cum shot! This video is completely entertaining as these to real-life friends explore their cocks and sexuality! With over 43 minutes of erotic fun; skater boys Blinx and Slip will leave you entirely satisfied!

Duration: 43:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1398kbps

File size: 483.5 MB
Download StraightNakedThugs - Cuffed And Cock Slapped - Blinx & Slip

Fileboom Premium Account