Exploitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salamanta

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I would like to ask that question both - dominants and submissives. What are your ideas about explotation of a sub? As sometimes it make me burn with a shame using my power. As when it comes to domination I can’t help but think that the women are engaged in the exploitation of their husbands and boyfriends in order to get what they want. It seems like the women who use D/s in the bedroom are engaged in the ill-treatment of the men in their lives. Has anyone of you ever had the same feelings? Or the feelings being exploited?
Thank you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Miss-Wolf

Loving Female Authority has nothing to do with exploitation or treating someone unkindly unless the person’s heart is full of malice. But can not a person’s heart be full of malice within a vanilla or traditional relationship? How about the woman who marries a man because of his career or his financial status? Or what about the woman who uses sex (withholding it or giving it) to manipulate her husband in order to get her way? It happens all the time in vanilla relationships.

And if a man craves discipline and desires corporal punishment but his wife refuses to meet his emotional need in this area, is she not acting unkindly and is she not being selfish?

all comes back to what is in a person’s heart. Therefore, do not judge by the outer manifestations unless you know the inner motivation. Loving Female Authority may incorporate some lifestyle choices and bedroom practices that look harsh and cruel on the surface but it may be a loving, mutually satisfying and very fulfilling lifestyle for the couples involved. All one has to do is interview the couples who practice female domination in the bedroom and I think they will come to the realization that it is not exploitation but rather the opposite. More times than not, these couples have very loving and romantic relationships.

I hope this answers your question and will alleviate some of your misgivings about the FemDom lifestyle. Take care!

Fileboom Premium Account

Ruler88

Domination is different

It is a truism that domination is about different things for men and women.

Men dominate as foreplay, at the end the only thing thing that matters to a man is to climax - ejaculation is the end of sex play, for a while at any rate.

Women, on the other hand, dominate for the control they have over their slave. Sex is incidental. Queening is used to emphasis who is in control, as is humiliation and CBT.:rolleyes:

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.