experienced male dom looking for new online female sub

MasterAD

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi,

I am looking for a new online female sub preferably based in or close to GMT time zone for play, training and general domination. I understand that it domination is not simply just sexual and also has an emotional side. I am 28 and have been in the scene as a master for a number of years.

I am into various fetishs and always open to new ideas; I do not like illegal stuff, scat or blood play. Generally I like to involve the following in training and play:

-Toys
-Insertion
-Food
-Bondage
-Rules
-Orgasm control
-Water play
-Piss/toilet
-temperature control
-Clothing fetish
-Anal

And various others, essentially anything you can think of that's not illegal or unhealthy.

The basic principle will be to train and push your limits via the use of tasks and set rules. These will be discussed and agreed before anything starts and you will be expected to comply with them at all times. Proof of compliance etc will be required and discussed further. There will be a requirement for a weekly hour session where we spend more time training, interacting etc there will be the chance for video sessions but most communication will be via kik so that we can talk at anytime.

Well behaved and obedient subs will get rewards which will vary depending on behaviour.

If you are interested in being an online sub send me a private message me or add me on kik (DominateMe86)and we can then discuss details such as rules etc and move forward from there.

Regards,

MasterAD

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: