Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Brandi: Smoking in the Car

Description: Brandi borrows Mr. Daniel's new car and returns it smelling like smoke. She tells him that her friends were smoking and that she is sorry. He bends her over and spanks her. Then he makes her call one of her friends and tell them what happened and then spanks her some more.

Format: RM
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 101 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Bailey's Spatula Spanking

Description: Bailey comes home to find Ms. Burns waiting for her. Ms. Burns informs Bailey that she received a notice from the school that Bailey dropped some classes without permission. She takes Bailey over her knee and spanks her with a spatula. Then she places her in an uncomfortable time out.

Format: RM
Duration: 7 Min
Size: 73 Mb
Resolution: 640x480

Download:
Download

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Helen Stephens - Reform Academy DF

Description: Ordered to strip naked, doe-eye beauty Helen Stephens looks understandably nervous. She had to wait while her office colleague Belinda Lawson was stripped and punished at a secret Reform Academy. Now it's her turn to bend over the desk for a stinging strapping across her bare booty, perky breasts bouncing. Mr Johnson isn't finished yet!

Format: MP4
Duration: 10 Min
Size: 283 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: A Lesson In Obedience

Description: One of our lovely regular girls Julie came to us again and she has some financial difficulties due to over spending. Time for Me to give her a lesson in obedience. In part one I told her to sit on one of our stools and write the punishment line: I must obey Sir Mike while I used our new hand shaped paddle on her bottom. After that cornertime. Bare bottom on display In part two I paddled her again in an unusual position using our red chair. Bottoms up! The Punishment Stool followed In part three I gave her a sound bare bottom strapping in our sitting room on our couch. Followed by more cornertime

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 694 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Title: Jentina's First Spanking Make her feel welcome guys!

Description: Jentina joins R.L.S and gets her first spanking
25 year old Jentina is new in the scene and she soon became close friends of Scarlett, Ivey and others. It soon became apparent that our little miss needs a firm hand occassionally so she came to us for well needed discipline. I first gave her a sound spanking followed by cornertime. Then I made her write punishment lines and encouraged them with my trusty old leather paddle. Then I finished off the discipline session with my Slipper while she read the punishment lines. That session kept her well behaved for a while. Make her feel welcome guys!

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 694 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account