Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Bunny Spankfest

Description: Call Girl Ashley Rose is waiting for clients to show who Veronica Ricci was supposed to have called. But Veronica seemingly screwed this up. So Veronica ends up over Ashley's knee for a sound spanking. Then she is bent over the counter for even more spanking. But when Veronica calls to straighten up the mess, she learns Ashley was to blame. So Ashley ends up over Veronica's knee.

Format: MP4
Duration: 24 Min
Size: 369 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Belinda Lawson - Reform Academy CT

Description: "The tawse has a really harsh sting," says Belinda Lawson after the long leather strap lashes across her jiggling bare buttocks. "When Earl Grey made me count off the strokes, I realised my voice was going up and up. I wasn't acting, it hurt!" Bent bare bottomed over a gym vault, on her toes, Belinda's Reform Academy lesson is harsh. Reaction Cam and slow-mo replay show every cheek-rippling, teeth-gritting moment.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 404 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Money With Menaces

Description: Satine is talking on her webcam, she is trying her hand at raising some money but in a not very nice way. She is playing on the desires of the poor men who are daft enough to watch her and she is demanding they pay her money to see her body. Whilst it is a great body she should not be doing this and when she is caught the consequences are swift and very painful for her cute bare bottom. And the guys on the webcam get to see this for free.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 703 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Katya Nostrovia - Sugar Daddy CB

Description: A ripe, curvy bare rear and a leather strap - what a combo! Katya Nostrovia can't resist flirting at a party but when, she gets home with lover John Friday, it's time for a strapping. As she lies over their bed, the leather turns her jiggling bare bottom red. She promises not to flirt with other guys, but will he believe her? Strap that ass Sugar Daddy.

Duration: 6 Min
Size: 193 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion