Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Sashkalegion

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Title: Katya Nostrovia - Sugar Daddy CF

Description: Hands on the wall, round bottom stuck out, Katya Nostrovia grits her teeth for 12 strokes of the cane from her Sugar Daddy. She needs cash, so returns a $1200 dress given to her by John Friday. That's reason enough for a sound caning. "I'm scared of the cane," confesses Katya. "It's the sound of it whistling through the air, scary!"

Format: MP4
Duration: 7 Min
Size: 197 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Lyra Bryant - Fitness Fanatic D

Description: Keeping athlete Lyra Bryant in shape and focused is John Friday's job in Fitness Fanatic. Lyra gets a squats workout with motivational swats! After every deep bend squat she stands for a spanking on her bare bottom with a ping pong paddle. "My thigh muscles were burning with a real workout then he set my buns burning with the paddle!"

Duration: 7 Min
Size: 201 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Title: Alison Miller - The Challenge D

Description: Upping the intensity of The Challenge, Alison Miller takes on the dreaded Jokari paddle - an implement she's never felt before! Daringly, she peels off her skin-tight yoga pants and even her thong so John Friday can deliver a scorching, cheek clenching spanking with the paddle on her bare bottom. "It's the devil, it really is!" she complains.

Duration: 12 Min
Size: 351 Mb

Download:

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion

Sashkalegion