exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sensuous Tease
0084ad3640e4f02eb678d6b18c974895.jpg

Sensuous Tease Scott has young twink Mike tied to the bed, strips to his shorts and climbs on top for a slow, sensuous teasing.A A Using his mouth, hands and body, Scott stimulates every part of Mike's body until the young man is rock hard,A moaning and gasping in pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 482.2 MB
Download Sensuous Tease

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Kevin Hall Gets A Helping Hand (1080p)
1167e525da6f8b95c84d7f59046b44c1.jpg

Cast: Kevin Hall
Genres: Solo, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Handjob, Ass Play

Smooth and athletic Kevin Hall enjoys the attention he's getting from our producer... from his ever present helping hand. Kevin will strip to full nude and enjoy come cock massage followed by jerking off. Fun continues in the bathtub with some serious finger licking! Must see!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 800.3 MB
Download Kevin Hall Gets A Helping Hand (1080p)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

Petting for handsome
dfb42325177c82e0775898ea539473d0.jpg

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jaden Hicks & Dan Broughton
Genres: Wanking, Massage, Twink, Smooth Body, Tattoo, Cumshot
Video language: English

Jaden is a tall and lean straight lad who is modelling because his best mate got him into this fine mess! Though Jaden has a dilemma; he quite likes the money he can earn, but he is concerned how much he is compromised! Luckily his mate did his massage shoot first, so Jaden eventually agreed to go along with it and looking at how hard his uncut cock gets he didn�t mind his first manhandling! The hole shoot he doesn�t touch his own cock, perhaps we can get him used to this and maybe his boundaries can be pushed a little further especially if his mate does it first!

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1440x808, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 932.0 MB
Download Petting for handsome

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Chris Is So So Close
01ce8314683f526e59fdba3943775d47.jpeg

Studio: SlowTeasingHandjobs

New model Chris is a very horny guy and Rich torments him very close to the edge in this clip. Hes a 30 year old, straight construction worker, handsome, very masculine and sexy with lots of ink, hard muscles from physical labor, a big, hard cock, and hes never been touched by a man before. Rich gently strokes his hard dick, paying special attention to the head, lightly toying with the shaft and head with his finger tips. Chris squirms and twists in his seat, trying desperately to hold back, at times coming so close it looks like hes going to shoot. He oozes a little cum but gains control on holds back. Poor Chris is beside himself, desperately trying not to cum, until Rich gives permission, then makes him shoot a huge
load with six more slow strokes.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 614.1 MB
Download Chris Is So So Close

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Lipton
673ab52332b42f3d7d84b62f2a9bf2ba.jpeg

Studio: Militaryclassified

As you all are aware Lipton made his first time appearance on militaryclassified recently and in his last visit the scheduled hand job with the fleshlight went totally south and we had to convert to a BJ (I was devastated...not), so today Ive brought him back because not only did you all want him back but I had to give him the proper BJ he deserved. I think he agrees because he was floored at the end of this one because I do something hes hardly ever experienced. Check it out!
When Lipton arrived this time, he was a little more prepared for the episode because he seemed more relaxed and less nervous than his first visit. I sat him down and we went over the paperwork, then worked out a price for the bj, and then we were off to the races taking excellent photos for his shoot. After we got that out of the way we made out way down to my bedroom where I had everything set up. The room looked familiar to Lipton and this time he was talking with a little more confidence despite his disability... thats a true Marine!
Lipton is beautiful on camera. I love his look! The dark hair, fair skin, chiseled looks... and fat cock, makes him a perfect male specimen that tends to join the military. We had a great interview and probably the first time Ive ever met a Marine that married the girl he lost his virginity too.. great story!
Before long, we were over the talking and into the sucking. Yep thats right, I knelt down in front of this straight Marine and began to lick his balls like a puppy in front of food. Liptons cock is probably the fattest Ive ever encountered which made it extremely difficult to deep throat but I did manage to take most of it down so props to me for making it happen! I could see that Lipton was enjoying every minute of it although by the spooked look, open mouth, and blank stare he had spoke volumes!
I sucked this boy sitting down and also standing up giving my fans a all around view of this boy and how he would fuck! Once I had him sitting back down on the bench, I continued my sucking and this time I increased my speed and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the warning... and guess what? Right after came the warning and I made this boy shoot so hard his toes pointed and he was literally speechless! What a scene guys! this is what makes the movies great! Enjoy

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps

File size: 259.8 MB
Download Lipton

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Kennedy Blows Edwin
fe1f8bdc04624c095ec804f5cffdc329.jpg

Studio: Corbin Fisher

Edwin�s nervous for a few reasons. He admits that he�s thought about getting a blowjob from a guy before, but he�s never gone through with it. Now he�s getting himself ready to go through with that fantasy- and on camera!

Kennedy comes in with his gorgeous smile and talented mouth, excited to welcome the tall stud to the pleasures of guy/guy experimentation. He starts off with a long passionate kiss, and all of Edwin�s nerves melt away.

Kennedy works his way down to Edwin�s uncut dick. Edwin pumps into Kennedy�s mouth and Kennedy works on getting it as far down his throat as he can! On his knees, Kennedy quickly realizes what he�s really up against as Edwin�s dick keeps growing, skin peeling back to reveal a giant cock!

Duration: 1:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1843kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 16.7 MB
Download Kennedy Blows Edwin

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Welsey & Devin in "Straight Thugs Play Gay Chicken" (720p)
abef7cab66327197a1681ee9af87dec9.jpg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Welsey Kincaid, Devin Reynolds
Genres: Oral, Blowjob, Uncut, Deep Throat, Young Men, Haity, Tattoos, 69, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Cumshots, Facial

What was supposed to be a game of gay chicken became a horny mutual cock sucking for Welsey and new guy Devin! Once Welsey was on that cock he forgot all about the game, he just wanted to suck that dick and have his own big cock gobbled. Devin shows he has some cock sucking skills he never knew about as the boys 69, and his own hard shaft seems to show how much he likes the taste of that big dick! Welsey gets drenched in cum by the end, sucking Devin's dick clean too!

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

File size: 595.8 MB
Download Welsey & Devin in "Straight Thugs Play Gay Chicken" (720p)

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Exclusive Handjob Casting
cf228df2653979c0997265c9966da897.jpg

Boy we have an eye candy for you! Part 2 of Mark Blom's video, full 20min action! Feel Mark's smooth hard body, feel his nipples, his muscles, his firm tummy and buttocks through hand of our producer, before shifting attention to Mark's truly huge cock, which just gets hard as a rock in no time! Mark and our producer are taking turns jerking it off, until cock produces wad of cum, which Mark is only happy to taste!

Duration: 21:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 474.0 MB
Download Exclusive Handjob Casting

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Maskurbate Moving Muscles
a1f82b1335aa58863858bb042c7632ae.jpg

Release Year: 2017

He knows Arad is from somewhere very exotic and far away, but he's not exactly sure where. He's noticed Arad hasn't made too many friends so far this year. Cody knows how Arad feels. Being gay, Cody's never felt totally comfortable at his school, particularly around most of the muscle-bound jocks that are always acting macho and making inappropriate remarks. Cody has been dreaming of Arad constantly, and imagining the two of them together, making passionate love. Although Arad is the star of his daydreams, Cody's just too shy to introduce himself.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4751kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 577.3 MB
Download Maskurbate Moving Muscles

Fileboom Premium Account