exclusive collection - Unusual Gay

petraX

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Teasing Finger Tips
fc87357004612616310c10762724c6c8.jpg

Poor Jason� He owes some money and since he is broke, the time has come for the debt collectors to pay him a visit. The funny thing is that this guy is gay and that is why Jason had to experience his first made gay handjob, orgasm denial and edging. He is tied up to a chair and there is nothing he can do except to enjoy every second of cock teasing. Jason doesn�t want to admit it, but he kinda loves the made gay handjob and he can�t wait to cum really hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:00
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1464kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 280.2 MB
Download Teasing Finger Tips

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

petraX

Arm Candy Scene 2
ab9fd0e1eaada6846e62eea665ca8a5a.jpeg

Studio: HotHouse

Armond Rizzos eyes are already rolling back into his head--hes in his bottoming zone, and Dominic Pacifico is plugging Armonds hole with a toy. Not just any toy: neon green, flanged and flared, with textures that are giving his bowels a serious stretching! Dominic slaps the base of the toy, daring Armond to take it all the way to the base. Armond accepts the challenge: when Dominic puts the toy in Armonds face, Armond contributes spit for lube. Finally, a glimpse of Armonds pink man cave is visible through his puckered hole. Dominic switches to another toy: smooth, bright yellow, and massive! It stretches Armonds hole to a new extreme, and Armond cant help grabbing his bulge inside his jockstrap. Grasping himself behind his knees, he pulls his legs as far back as theyll go, and when Dominic pulls out the massive yellow dick, Armonds hole blooms outward in a massive red mound with the smooth pink sphincter at the center!

Duration: 14:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 496.5 MB
Download Arm Candy Scene 2

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

petraX

Elliptical Edging
0c3cd1a1d64f24dc636255af81df9d40.jpg

Nick finds himself tied to an elliptical trainer for an intense, torturous edging. Rich strokes, tickles, sucks, licks, nibbles and teases this sexy young man until he's rock hard and panting, aroused and horny, frustrated and straining for release.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:09
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 237.8 MB
Download Elliptical Edging

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Trey Stuck On The Edge
bdb860297a17558bf574a9683b02c7d6.jpg

I lubed and massaged his sensitive young balls and his "taint" for about 5 minutes before I even touched his dick and he was rock hard and ready to go. I slowly stroked his cock and balls, using the sexual excitement of youth to torment him, him to accept my pace. I continued to tease and tickle his balls and "taint" while stroking his cock, and Trey started to become frustrated, longing for an orgasm. He gasped and panted, thrust his hips and struggled, his cock twitched and bounced, his balls were tight, he was so close to the edge, desperate to cum, but I ignored his suffering. I was having fun at his expense. In the end I just barely touched his cock and he struggled to shoot a huge, thick load into the air.

Duration: 31:58
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 784kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 272.4 MB
Download Trey Stuck On The Edge

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Prince Albert Makes The Head Sensitive
5533ff549128561caf095f62b778df47.jpg

Rich had just finished spanking this young man and sat him on his lap for a "comforting" hand job when he decided to make him work for his reward. He loves having a young, straight guy squirming on his lap in rapture while he manipulates his dick, and he soon had this straight boy longing for release as he slowly played with the head of his cock, alternating fast and slow strokes to keep him on the edge. Johnny was so aroused he was hugging Rich, stroking the back of his head and his arm, pulling him closer as if he were longing for a woman to hold while Rich manipulated him into a state of arousal, prolonging his passion and arousal. Finally, Rich laid him down across his lap and with a few strokes brought him over the edge. You could tell by the look on his face that he was truly surprised by the intensity of the feelings and feeling a little awkward because of the intimacy he'd just shared with an older man.

Format: avi
Duration: 25:04
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1260kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.7 MB
Download Prince Albert Makes The Head Sensitive

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

After Glow, Scene 3 (Alexy Tyler & Sean Zevran)
1d46ef9aa80b4f4bc0456909438dde2a.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Alexy Tyler & Sean Zevran
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Tattoos, Cumshot, Big Cock, Jockstrap, Ass Shot, Jock
Video language: English

For Alexy Tyler, there's no greater pleasure than getting his ass filled, and if there's no one around to help, he'll take matters into his own hands! With his legs raised in the air, he fucks himself with a giant butt toy. When he's not pummeling his own hole, he sucks on the toy, savoring his own taste. But it seems Alexy's about to get some very BIG help when Sean Zevran appears; he knows Alexy want the real deal! It's a dream come true for Alexy; he swallows Sean's cock to the base in an eager and impressive deep throating display. Rolling on his back, it's time for Alexy to get his hole filled to the max. Sean fucks him missionary, then from behind; he's a dynamo of sexual energy. Alexy sticks out his pierced tongue to receive Sean's milky load. It shoots forth in massive jets, covering his face and quenching his sexual thirst.

Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 680.6 MB
Download After Glow, Scene 3 (Alexy Tyler & Sean Zevran)

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Aston Twins Part 7
104155702ff183b4d47945893579155e.jpg

Release Year: 2017

They also rim each other, but pay close attention to Atticus as he plays with Noah's boy hole! Yep, that looks like a natural Top to me! Sucking and licking his hole while also making sure his cock is teased really showcases the skills Atticus has in bed!

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 631.0 MB
Download Aston Twins Part 7

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

After Glow Scene part 4
bbfccd924957c24d73acd4b4dbd0df93.jpg

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Johnny V, Tyson Tyler
Genres: Leather Fetish, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Buttplay, Sex Toys, Uncut, Interracial, Tattoos, Cumshot, Big Cock

With his godlike physique and his tight, willing hole, Johnny V is one of the hottest power bottoms ever, and he's giving top stud Tyson Tyler full access! With a giant yellow dildo -- ribbed for his pleasure! -- Tyson makes sure that Johnny's hole gets a good workout. If there's anything Johnny likes as much as bottoming, it's sucking dick, and he gives Tyson a blowjob for the ages! Tyson returns the favor, and spit drips like a waterfall off Johnny's huge cock and balls. The foreplay has both of them craving the ultimate sexual satisfaction, and Tyson delivers his ramrod to Johnny's clenching hole for a pummeling doggy style fuck. Sweat shines on Tyson's washboard abs and his muscular pecs as he delivers his spectacular cock to Johnny's ass. Craving even deeper penetration, Johnny squats down and rides Tyson's big, meaty cock while jerking himself off. Johnny shoots his huge load while he's still getting fucked, and after Tyson empties his balls they exchange a final, passionate kiss.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4639kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 709.2 MB
Download After Glow Scene part 4

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Cam - Blowjob
45e0edefad38f2fd50381ccf34cee808.jpeg

Studio: Military Classified

Today Im introducing a new recruit who is new to California and also new to the Navy and his name is CAM. This mormon boy from Utah joined the Navy to get away and Cali was the place he got stationed and here we are today. Cam is going to let me suck his 8 inch mammoth cock that literally floored me when I saw it. Watch as I handle his business like nobodys business and Cam blows one of the biggest loads I think Ive been in a long while!

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 204.5 MB
Download Cam - Blowjob

Fileboom Premium Account

petraX

Handjob In Our New Studio
8b331331528182ae95be8db00fc52d56.jpg

Vincenzo Mazzi is back! First having little workout, boxing, flexing his bulging biceps, before relaxing in a sofa in our new studio getting help from from our producer. Rancho relaxo continues with body massage, oiling up and exploring every part of Vincenzo's body, including...his massive cock! Needless to say Vincenzo is VERY relaxed!

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 515.5 MB
Download Handjob In Our New Studio

Fileboom Premium Account