Exclusive BDSM Content

printscr18

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

StrictRestraint - 08/07/2007 - Leah Wild, Shyla Stylez

Shyla is spread in stocks and Leah is strapped and cuffed...Master Liam leads Leah into the scene and puts her on her knees between Shyla's legs...Leah tongues her pussy and Ogre fucks Shyla's face with a dildo...then a dildo gag in Leah's mouth and she fucks Shyla with her head.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 774kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 87.2 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22ser6

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

printscr18

Big Butt Plug (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM

I had to stand on the bondage module with the big butt plug just between my legs. I was put into a severe latex straightjacket and had a bondage helmet on my head which made it impossible to talk and controlled my breathing. I was totally at the mercy of my Master. And he liked to play with me and to fuck me with his fingers in my ass. After a while he raised the plank with the big butt plug higher. Naturally I got more and more exhausted and wanted to sit down on the plank. Watch how I get really sweaty and eventually had no chance other than to put myself on this big butt plug shoving it into my ass.

Duration: 8:49
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1170kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 77.3 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22rshu

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Hitch Hiking (Jenny) Insex

Jenny, young, pretty, and bored with life out in the sticks, hitchhikes her way into trouble. She gets a ride from Joe, who persuades her to stop by his place. Maybe, he says, she’d be interested in his “hobby.†Jenny admits to being a curious girl. Before the day is out, Jenny learns more than she ever wanted to know about Joe’s hobby, a preoccupation with girls, pain, rope, and strangulation. She stands naked on a stool in the barn, bound, gagged, her eyes taped. A heavy rope noose pulls at her throat. She chokes. Ropes dig into her young, smooth skin, bound at arms, waist, ankles, and toes. A crotch rope buries itself into her cunt. All he wants from her is a kiss. That’s what he says. She refuses. He kicks the stool out from under her, holding her, but letting the rope tighten on her neck. Jenny’s either too tough or not working on all burners. She won’t give in. Night comes. She shivers, exhausted. He returns. He spanks her and leaves, letting her stand and choke and think as the night passes. The next day, he’s bound her in an awkward position between beams, a large wooden bit forced into her mouth. Her hair is tied above, raising her head, arching her back. The caning starts, working over her ass, breasts, and back. Drool pours out her mouth as she bawls. But she’s defiant. She won’t give him a kiss.

Genre: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore
Studio: Insex
Duration: 00:44:06

Format: AVI
Video: 848*480, 29 fps, DivX Codec
Audio: 44.100 kHz, MP3, 2 ch, 128 kbps

File size: 286.9 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22sepe

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

StrictRestraint - ArrayLeah Wild, Shyla Stylez

The adorable Leah Wilde is strapped and gagged on a table as we interview Shyla Styles...We have found that Shyla loves to be tied up and taken advantage of, and today we plan on pushing her limits...We allow Shyla a few minutes to play with Leah who is quite helpless, and Shyla finds that she is also quite wet as she fingers her pussy and plays with her nipples...enough of that...we chain Shyla to a vertical pole with her arms crowed behind it...she stands on a steel ball and waits for Master Liam...Liam is a very experience Dom, but still just a man...and being a man, he goes right for her huge tits

Duration: 15:58
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 774kbps

File size: 100.4 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22seqa

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

StrictRestraint - ArrayLeah Wild, Shyla Stylez Second Shoot

e clamps her nipples tightly and prepares the TENS pads on her feet...he electrifies the steel ball and Shyla endures the shocking as long as she can before pulling her feet up...meanwhile, Ogre has made his way over to grope Leah and clamps her nipples as well...Liam uses a whip on Shyla's front and leaves it hanging from her nipples chain...in the next scene, Shyla is chained, sitting on a table with her legs spread and her hands above her head...poor leah is completely strapped from head to foot, gagged, blindfolded and hanging by her ankles...Liam begins by whipping Shyla's tits and pussy...he applies nipple clamps and begins to vibrate her cunt...Ogre begins to torment and whip Leah and he sticks a vibrating dildo in her pussy as he does so...Shyla is brought to orgasm and the Doms switch subs...Liam whips Leah as she hangs and Ogre enjoys groping Shyla's tits and pussy

Duration: 11:31
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 769kbps

File size: 72.1 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22seqq

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Deep Throat Maid (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Fetish

Here is another very horny update ! Watch as I serve Master a glass of champagne. Next, I'm told to touch myself all over. Soon my mouth is fitted with a large ring gag... Oral servitude lessons are on the menu. See Master touch my breasts, slap my face and put his cock deep into my mouth. I am taught to be a better cock sucker. Sometimes I gag on him but I love to be trained and treated this way.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1172kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 123.1 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22rsky

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

322 Sage (322) Insex

Blood red lips, lush, lithe, and long-legged. 322 looks great throttled. She looks even better fucked. Slim and sultry, 322 appears to have perfected an in-your-face stance. The attitude doesn’t last long once rope winds around her slender neck, bringing her to her toes. She’s 23, five foot nine inches tall, and doesn’t wear underwear. It’s so much easier to apply the crotch rope that way. Once she’s bent over in strappado, her small, pert breasts droop downward, as though begging to be mauled. Her mouth is taped. She tries to act as though what he’s doing is old hat to her, but you can tell, she’s finding herself somewhere beyond her ken. He tickles her. She twists and writhes, her long body gives quite a show. Then she’s dropped on the floor and secured in a hogtie. More writhing and twisting. More tickling. 322 looks delicious in rope. From the hogtie, she progresses to a frogtie, her knees bound to her shoulders. Her pussy lips dangle, somewhat reminiscent of the shape of her body, long, slender, petal-like, fragile in appearance, draping delicately between her thighs. The ring gag all but disappears into the girl’s wide mouth. A nose hook is tied over the top of her head to her neck. Mr. Pogo takes advantage of the situation. She demonstrates her tongue and mouth technique on the dildo. Then she fucks herself on it, worming about, chasing Mr. Pogo with her hungry holes.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Torture, Spanking
Studio: Insex
Duration: 00:20:43

http://t1.smplace.com/preview?/thumbs/1152/7105449_2.jpg

Format: AVI
Video: 640*480, 29 fps, DivX Codec
Audio: 44.100 kHz, MP3, 2 ch, 128 kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22rsk2

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

StrictRestraint - 07/24/2007 - Candy Manson

Candy Manson is not a timid woman...one might even call her fearless, which, in part, explains why she was happy to sign on as one of DungeonCorp's contract slavegirls...often, aggressive women just like to be put in thier place and it may take more of an effort, but in the end they all end up like helpless little kittens...loving every minute of thier coerced transformation...this is how Candy's day goes with Ogre on her first shoot with StrictRestraint...she begins in a tiny black dress, low cut to tease us with her huge tits...we direct her to gag herself and strip...then handcuffs behind her back...Ogre enters and sits her on his lap to fondle her...he stands her back up and collars her neck...he rigs it to keep her standing upright, then he whips her

Duration: 14:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 797kbps

File size: 96.5 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcpam22serm

Fileboom Premium Account