Exclusive BDSM Content

printscr18

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hump Fucked - Houseofgord

one of our best test pilots checks out Gord's latest rolling device. The Wheel is a very cool device. Check it out as Darling rolls end over end on this maiden voyage! Lydia set up something special to keep Darling occupied in other ways!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 4:33
Video: 1280x960, XviD, 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2cscv36joa93y

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

printscr18

Jail Cell - Samurai (2012)

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM

My body was dressed in tight latex and my feet forced to arch in 100% steel heels locked on - unforgiving and cutting. It was an awkward predicament to be in … But no one could see my sexy latex due to my prisoner uniform over top. I was in prison and this was no small joke! My warden made me stand and pose for Him at attention. I was a bit uncomfortable but I decided to play along … I think he liked to watch me and it made me nervous but it also turned me on. Pushed down on a medical inspection chair I soon discovered the Samurai on the table. Sleek, shiny and strong looking, a big dildo with electrical contacts to stimulate the pussy and a vibrator attached to it, which works on the clit. Fixed to the chair by hand cuffs the Samurai was inserted into my pussy. The warden turned the power box on and played with it. This predicament would make any prisoner scream! I was so helpless and under total control. My mind began to swirl and flutter. I even lost any feeling of time by just being stimulated on my hottest spot and coming. Download the entire video and photo gallery and see how far I am pushed and watch my mind, body and spirt run away and then back again into the orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:09
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 133.4 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2cscv36joa966

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Blow Suck - Cunt Caddy (2012)

For this weeks update you can see me become Gord's toy. First I had to put my P.E.S. acrylic butt plug in. Watch how it slowly goes in and gets connected to a tens unit. But one plug is not enough and so I insert a Kegel-plug in my pussy which gets also connected to the electricity. Next is ultra-tight bondage on the cunt caddy. And then comes the cock blow machine. I have to take the big dildo into my mouth and give it a blow job. When I stop to blow the machine it will after a short while increase the electricity from its normal level to a chosen higher level and zap me really good. Gord loves to play with me and carries me around as his new toy. I feel so helpless and on the other hand I enjoy to be his toy. It turns me so much on that at the end you can watch me coming really hard.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1172kbps

File size: 151.1 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2cscv36joa95q

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Kali's Doll (2012)

I wasn't told what was going to happen to me. Lydia McLane and Kali Kane kept it a surprise so I couldn't prepare myself for it. Are you curious to know what happened? Watch and you will see .... My tits were tied with rope so tight that they turned purple. My long hair was secured in a ponytail with a loop at the end. I was laced into an arm sleeve, forcing my hands and elbows to touch. Then I was nearly suspended by my tits and hair. My left leg tied sideways, forcing me to balance on one foot and I was wearing 5 inch high heel stilettos! I couldn't speak through my restrictive neck and mouth corset. Kali forced me with a strong vibrator to three mind-blowing orgasms. All this and more female domination action in a room with 5 other people watching.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps

File size: 94.8 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2cscv36joa95a

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Trinity In Trouble # 3 - Nakedgord

is spread wide, hoisted high, and then positioned over the fucking machine. Ten minutes later, stuffed with a rotating thrusting dildo, she can't stop herself cumming as Gord and Cherry work on her with nipple teasing and a vibrator

Duration: 11:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2cscv36jsn4vi

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

HA - Sep 3, 2012 - Siren Wolf

Elise Graves has a little extra time for Siren Wolf and we thought it would be hot to show you what happened.
Siren is tied up in a seat with her arms behind her back for a reason. It will keep her legs open and her hands out of the way. Elise plans on violating her and she doesn't want any resistance. The nipple clamps Elise uses hold tightly to their stations. Even when she begins dangling the heavy, metal locks from them they do not pull free. When she feels a vibrator on her clit she starts to shake quite a bit. The weights are all too happy to shake right along with her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 259.7 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcp9qqllpxe

Fileboom Premium Account

printscr18

Cherie In Ogre's Grip # 2 (8 Aug 2012) SocietySM

Release Date: 8 August 2012

Cherie finds herself in the grips of her Master. What takes place next is a whirlwind of intensity as Cherie is on the receiving end of the whip. Further put through her paces, she is then restrained tightly to the cross and it's time for more poking and prodding and even more heavy flogging is in order before she pressed into a blinding orgasm. Then, she finds herself up on the ladder where her ever loving Master kindly fits her with an anal hook. Obediently, yet painfully, Cherie abides... Her just reward is the clamps on her nipples to even her out. In reality, Cherie's a bad girl however and as the whip lands, Cherie's screams fill the air. She pleads to be let down, to be from this pain... Next, she is spread wide on the cube, her pussy plied with the pole mounted dong. She cums hard for her Master in a blinding fashion. And when given the choice of more vibrator or a good flogging, Cherie inevitably chooses the vibe. She'll get the whip.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Extreme, Bondage, Spanking, Domination
Studio: SocietySM/DungeonCorp
Duration: 00:17:25
Starring: Cherie Deville

Format: MPEG
Video: 1280*720, 29.976 fps
Audio: MP3, 128 kbps

File size: 193.1 MB

Download:

http://smplace.com/premiumdownload?/file/2crcp9qqllt1e

Fileboom Premium Account