Ever want to try something different?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by My Love My Lord, Dec 28, 2009.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. So, I have this overwhelming urge lately to try something different! I've really only ever served My Lord and while I've played a LITTLE with other Doms, it was really more on the flirtacious side than actual play. Lately though, I have the urge to go escape with a different Dom for a few days/weeks and to live in His world. But, with the knowledge that My Lord would still be there when I return... In a way, I guess I'm really curious if I could be with someone else the way I am with him. To see what someone else's world is like.

Am I loosing my mind?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  2. Hmm, I think I can see your point, but for myself, I could never do that. My master is the first one who has shown the patience, the caring and the interest to indulge me in BDSM games, and I can honestly say that I never want to play like this with anyone else.

That's not to say that you shouldn't do as you want to do; just as long as everyone knows what's what, and is happy with the decisions made.

Good luck whatever you decide :)

3. Thank OLP! I would never do anything without complete honesty and very clear expectations on all sides. Nor do I know if I would be allowed to do such. But, the urge is there... We'll see.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  4. subspace

subspace Member

I'm sorry to hear that things are a bit hard right now MLML.
    What would you think if your Lord agreed to let you try a new Master for a brief time but during that time he would take a new sub? Doing so may open the door to continued want for multiple partners on both your parts.

5. We both have had different partners, but, not in the D/s sense... I don't know... We'll see.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
  6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

I think, that every once in a while, these "temptations" and "what if's" creep into our minds, especially during time sin our life when the situation may not be ideal, causing extra stress. extra work due to the holidays, family stressers, even meeting new people whom you hold respect for, can all play to this effect. The true test is to persevere in spite of these, and continue to remain honest and open with the one your with. Talk to your partner, if they agree, consider selecting someone together; someone you both feel comfortable with.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM