Ever want to try something different?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So, I have this overwhelming urge lately to try something different! I've really only ever served My Lord and while I've played a LITTLE with other Doms, it was really more on the flirtacious side than actual play. Lately though, I have the urge to go escape with a different Dom for a few days/weeks and to live in His world. But, with the knowledge that My Lord would still be there when I return... In a way, I guess I'm really curious if I could be with someone else the way I am with him. To see what someone else's world is like.

Am I loosing my mind?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Hmm, I think I can see your point, but for myself, I could never do that. My master is the first one who has shown the patience, the caring and the interest to indulge me in BDSM games, and I can honestly say that I never want to play like this with anyone else.

That's not to say that you shouldn't do as you want to do; just as long as everyone knows what's what, and is happy with the decisions made.

Good luck whatever you decide :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
Last edited:

subspace

Sparrow69

I think, that every once in a while, these "temptations" and "what if's" creep into our minds, especially during time sin our life when the situation may not be ideal, causing extra stress. extra work due to the holidays, family stressers, even meeting new people whom you hold respect for, can all play to this effect. The true test is to persevere in spite of these, and continue to remain honest and open with the one your with. Talk to your partner, if they agree, consider selecting someone together; someone you both feel comfortable with.

Fileboom Premium Account