Enema douche

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, sonfornthe longest inhave had an idea (husband part) in where I have my wife hold some type of liquid in her vagina and she is not allowed to let it go. The thing is that I don't just want to use water. Inam looking for something way more interesting kinda like how you are able to have a mixture of milk and water ( if I remember correcty)!or even a piece of Ginger in the anus. Anyone have any ideas in which it may be as fun in the vagina but of course safe?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nataani

is it even possible for a woman to hold a liquid in her vagina? (without it dripping out)

Yes, women with strong PC muscles can close off the entrance to their vagina completely. It takes alot of work, and will likely require a fair amount of training to achieve. Simple Kegal exersizes, using ben wa balls are a good start.

As for liquids. I tend to shy away from dairy products as I have had a nasty experience with them. But in reality, most things edible are okay for enemas, though the most entertaining for me are simply hot and cold water, a couple chunks of ice can make it very interesting. I have seen coffee used, and lemon juice. Both looked rather uncomfortable.

Here is a site that has a couple enema liquid recipes.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nataani

Any of these recipes can go in either.

If you find that on average you are more sensitive than most women, especially on the skin, then I would suggest staying away from salt and lemon juice. Their can be a reaction, though rare as far as I know. Any reaction would right itself naturally in a couple of days at most. Personally, I have never seen a bad reaction to either, but have heard of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: