Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This slave loves dirty feet and My Ashes. If he had behaved himself he might be sitting here as my ashtray, but since he didn't he's going to have to lick all that ash off the soles of my feet. In a corset I sit on the chaise smoking back to back cigarettes flicking my ash on the floor making him watch every ember. Once I finish my cigarette I smear my foot in the ash and force him to lick it off as I smoke the next.

Dirty foot lovers can check it out here!

http-__makeagif.com_media_9-24-2011_dbJNhP.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Bend Over, You're Gonna Fuck Yourself

Ms. Elena wants to have a little more fun with Her slave today. She has him ready and waiting in his humbler when She comes in with her tens unit in hand. Ms. Elena controls the intensity on the electric butt plug so she can decide how hard and how fast this little slut fucks himself. Meanwhile She twists his humbler and uses the flogger and paddle to abuse his ass and balls.

Now on my clip store!

Check out the trailer on my blog!

picasion.com_f937404bc7138b0d1f5b141f31cd9c3d.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Forced to Smell My Sweaty Feet!

Ms. Elena has spent all day in these thigh high PVC boots with no socks or stockings underneath them, just Her bare, sweaty feet. This slave has been dying to get some alone time with Mistress' beautiful toes and right now he is getting more than he bargained for. Ms. Elena shoves his face into Her sweaty toes and all over Her smelly arches. Watch him breathe it all in while she forces him on to it.

Available here!

http-__makeagif.com_media_9-24-2011_h1MRQj.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Be Careful What You Wish For...

This slave has been begging to get under Ms. Elena's ass and near her gorgeous stockings. Silly boy didn't think to be careful with his with his words. Ms. Elena holds him in place by trapping his face under the foot stool She sits on while she uses her feet clad in red cuban-heeled stockings to crush his cock and balls as he groans in pain.

Now available on my clip store!

picasion.com_edd193b9de056e1e5112500c6881bf29.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Lick the Stink from My Shoes!

After a long day of walking around the city in black ballet flats Ms. Elena's feet have worked up quite a sweat and her shoes, quite a stink. To keep Her shoes smelling fresh as daisies Ms. Elena, dressed in tight jeans and a sweater, forces Her slave to lick them clean. She shoves his face into both shoes and then Her feet in his face to make sure he gets all that sweat and stink cleaned up properly.

Now available on My clip store!

picasion.com_76274abb9dd5057b0a85975f4aa96ae5.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Get Here and Clean My Filthy Feet!

I hate waiting for a slave. Especially when my feet this filthy. Take a good look at My dirty soles. You need to get your ass here and lick them clean before I leave any dirty footprints on my clean floors or you will be licking those up too!
Just wait until you see what happens when you do get your tongue over here!

Now available on my clip store!

picasion.com_67499081b0b078120530bba03e215070.gif

Fileboom Premium Account