Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

First Shine

shoebannerresize.jpg

These boots are fresh out of the box. Thigh high, lace up, platform heels that need a good shine. I give my slave the privilege of licking this leather clean for the very first time. I can only imagine what filth has found its way on to them in the factory. This is an honor for him to kiss and lick his way up to my thighs, breathing in the scent.

Now available from
Elena De Luca Productions!

FirstShinePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Cuck Ash Eater POV

banner2completed.jpg

In my red dress and my long satin gloves I just want to have one last cigarette before I lock you in your cage and head out for my date. Don't worry, I'll be leaving you w/ a special treat. I have been smoking all day to fill up this ashtray. While I am out with a real man you'll be licking my ashes and spit for your dinner. You said you wanted to do "clean up duties".

Now watch me smoke these Marlboro menthols, blowing out thick puffs of white smoke and showing you my long ash before I flick them into the crystal for your snack.

Eat up.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

CuckAshPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Eden Worships Elena: Pt 1

shoebannerresize.jpg

Eden Alexander, in a Lust designs latex spanking dress waits eagerly on her knees for the honor of being allowed to worship my strappy, platform high heels. She loves shoes as much as I do. She loves to suck my stiletto heels like it's my cock. Eden licks, sucks, and worships my shoes at my command. If she listens like a good foot slut She may just get to worship my my KLAWTEX latex.

This scene was featured in Julie Simone's AVN Award-nominated DVD "Foot Fetish Sluts 2".

Now available @ Elena De Luca Productions!

EdenWorshipPt1PicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Eden Worships Elena: Pt. 3

shoebannerresize.jpg

Eden Alexander has sucked my high heels and gagged on my KLAWTEX latex socks, now she gets to pull them off and get her mouth on the pristine feet inside. I instruct her to lick off every drip of sweat from my toes, my heels and my high arches. I don't let her stop there. My soles have worked up a lot of sweat under that latex and she will forced to drink every last drop.

This is the final installment of our incredibly hot scene featured in Julie Simone's AVN award-nominated DVD, Foot Fetish Sluts 2.

Now available @ Elena De Luca Productions!

EdenWorshipPt3PicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Use Your Words

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

When I ask you a question you answer me. Not by nodding that think skull of yours, with words. I shouldn't have to keep my eye on you to look for your reactions. You need to learn to speak when spoken to. The best way to learn is with a good slap in the face, and then some. I leave my slaves face red and swollen from crack after crack of my long fingers hitting him backhanded and forward until I'm satisfied he has learned his lesson.

UseWordsFSpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Sexual Harassment

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

Any male who works in my office will learn to treat women w/ the respect they deserve. This misogynist pig has slapped my secretary's ass for the last time. To avoid being sued for sexual harassment he is strung up naked and hooded to take a very cruel spanking from my Unbreakable paddle.

I teach him a good lesson, making him scream and squirm begging for mercy. It's a shame he won't be getting any of that from me.

SexHarassPaddlePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

t0tv.jpg

This slave is just learning that once you are in the custody of MD there is no escape. His life is now in my hands and will stay there until I tire of his flesh. As I like to do I tell him in great detail all of the horrible torments that will be the rest of his pathetic life.

Dressed in thigh high leather boots, long leather skirt, leather corset, gloves and jacket I a number of floggers to the backside of my new prisoner. This is just the beginning of what he will endure until I am through. I flog him w/ full force on the shoulders, ass and even make him spread his legs to show teach him a lesson about how useless those balls are now.

FlogPrisonerPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Boss's Ashtray, Chastity Slave

t0tv.jpg

Now that he knows how wrong he was about his new job at Elena De Luca Productions we get down to some of his new assignments.I remove my stockings from his mouth and begin to use him as my ashtray. He must learn to be an object for me. As I blow my smoke from my 120 cigarette I use my crop to show him that his dick is to be rendered useless before it will be placed in chastity.

His mouth and his cock are covered in spit and used as my ashtray all the while I explain just how his life will continue on from here forth.

BossAshChastityGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account