Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Cucks Get Locked Up POV

niteflirtbannerresize.jpg

I hope you don't think you'll just be free to roam around, jerking off while I am on my date. Not only will your tiny dick be locked up in chastity but you will be locked in this cage I am laying on.

As I pull on my opera length satin gloves I am going to describe to you all of the things you won't be doing to me tonight, but my big black lover will. It's a shame you'll be locked up unable to even be of service to us.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

CuckLockPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Varla's Ball Terror

banner2completed.jpg

My slave has never been kicked in the balls before. When he came to me saying he wanted to try ball busting for the first time I knew Miss Varla had to be his first. Her love of cruel, intense ball kicking coupled w/ his total and complete fear for his sensitive balls is the perfect combination.

I wish I could put this clip in the "pure unadulterated fear" category. He is chained to the wall completely exposed and blindfolded. He can't protect himself, nor can he see it coming. Varla switches off from swift kicks to sensually soothing his pain w/ her gorgeous behind. My slave never knows which will be next.

VarlaBallTerrorPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Letting My Hair Down POV

c4sbanner.jpg

My waist length hair spends most of the day wrapped up in a bun so my favorite thing to do when I get home is pull out the pins and let it all down. Nothing relaxes me like running my fingers through my long hair.

After I shake out the bun and curls I like to pull my wooden paddle brush down my auburn tresses. It's so silky and shiny, you'll be mesmerized.

LetDownHairPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Spiked Heels Ball Busting POV

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

I don't just wear these heels b/c I like the way they look. I also like the way they are gonna make you fall to your knees after one good kick in the balls with these spikes. Can you imagine it? Look at these sexy legs in my skinny jeans paired with leather high heels covered in gold spikes. You'll be begging for mercy as I destroy your testicles leaving them completely useless. Castration by brutal ball busting.

SpikeBBpovPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Fuck Off, Sissy Cuck POV

A proper introduction does not include offering to suck my lover's cock for me. That is you asking me to allow you to suck a cock that is clearly superior to yours and not even an option for you to be choosing. I make the decisions. Don't ask me to jut be there while you do things that are all about you. If you are going to do something for me it's because I came to you and told you too. That goes for my lover's cock, "clean up" duties and pretty much anything else I may want.

Fuck off!

FuckSissyPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Lashing the Livestock

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

In this new world order, ruled by the FemDom Militia, men are kept as livestock. Treated like nothing more than farm animals. This newly captured creature needs to learn his place and understand how his life will be from here forth. Before he sent off for his castration I take to his back with a double dove tail whip and my own finger nails.

Fear for your lives,
Brigadier General Elena De Luca

LashLivestockPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Teacher Measures You POV

You're just not measuring up, and I'm not talking about your grades. I have ruler here and we are gonna see just how far below the "satisfactory" you fall. If you want any chance of making the grade with a real woman you are going to have to do a lot better than what you have now. Maybe you can work on it and tray to gain some extra credit.

TeachSPHpovPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Lick My Latex & Sweat POV

c4sbanner.jpg

It's 90 degrees outside, the a/c is broken and I dressed in head to toe rubber today. The sweat is pouring off of me. The inside of my latex is soaked with my dripping sweat. You have a very important job to do. You are going to lick off every droplet of sweat. Starting with the puddle forming at my feet and working your way up my legs to my latex panties to my breasts glistening with sweat.

LatexSweatPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account