Elena De Luca

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Filthy Summer Feet POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

This is what you have to look forward to over the next couple of months. Sandal season. My feet, practically bare walking all around the filthy streets of NY. My feet are dirty and nasty, the soles are almost entirely black. You are the lucky slave who gets to lick off all this dirt.

Now available from Elena De Luca Productions!

FilthySummerFeetPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Stocking Gag POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

You can't just worship these gorgeous vintage thigh high stockings. I didn't wear them for your pleasure. I wore them for my pleasure. You won't be enjoying them one bit until you have shown me that you can take my slender feet heel deep in you mouth. I won't be happy until you have chocked and gagged on both of them and sucked all your spit off of my nylons.

StockingGagPOVpicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Chastity Trample

shoebannerresize.jpg

My slave seems a little apprehensive today about being my human carpet. It's a shame just how little I care about his enjoyment (or lack there of). This needs to happen. I have brand new ballet flats that need to have the tread filled w/ his skin before I can bring them out on the street.

He winces and groans while I take a stroll down his backside. It isn't until I tell him to turn over that I remember why he is so sad. His little dick is locked up in a steel chastity device making sure he doesn't enjoy one second of his trampling. It wasn't my weight crushing him into the floor that was making him so uncomfortable. It was his cock pushing against that steel cage trying to bust out.

ChastityTramplePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

This is Penance

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

Going to confession and saying your prayers isn't going to be enough this time. I have spoken to the Monsignor and we agree that this boy must take his penance from me. I strip him naked as lecture him on just how he is about to be punished for his sins. I begin by using his own belt as a leather strap.

He's a bit too squirmy for my liking so I make better use of that belt and get out The Unbreakable paddle.

May the Lord have mercy on you,
Mother Superior

PenancePaddlePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Captured By the Balls

dsc945000bannerresizesm.jpg

I have much more important things to do with my day than capture and torture men caught near my camp. I am gonna make this quick and painful. No bother ti draw it out. I swiftly begin punching, slapping and kicking his huge balls.

I don't have time to chase him when he tries to squirm away so I take him to the ground, sit on his legs and grab him by the balls. I don't hesitate for a second to let him know who owns those testicles, no matter how useless they will be when I am done. I ruthlessly destroy his manhood until his body can no longer take it and then I keep going.

Enjoy,
Brigadier General

ByTheBallsPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Boss's Shoe Licker

shoebannerresize.jpg

If my employee wants to keep his job he's going to be taking on a very important assignment. keeping my patent leather oxford high heels sparkling. I have called him in to the office on a Saturday to make him earn his paycheck. While he licks every inch of my shoes I make him suck the heel and explain how his new duties will work from now. His job depends on his servitude.

Get back to work!
CEO, Elena De Luca

BossShoeLickerPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

niteflirtbannerresize.jpg

Being a bride of Christ is tough. Sometimes I just need to sit down in a quiet corner of the convent and smoke a cigarette. In my full nun's dress and habit I take long slow pulls on my Marlboro menthol lights. I sit silently blowing out thick wafts of white smoke and then with my bare hands and red nails I bring it back to my full lips and take another drag.

Enjoy,
Mother Superior Elena De Luca

SmokeNunPicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Boot Slave Life POV

shoebannerresize.jpg

You've finally been promoted from carpet to Boot Slave. You should feel honored. Now rather than just being under my boots you will live and breathe for them. Do you think you can work hard enough to earn more and more privileges as my boot slave? Your life will revolve around my boot collection if you prove yourself worthy of this position. This is a full time job and you had better not fuck up or you'll be demoted and a new boot slave will move up. Remember, only a lucky few get to spend their days polishing my thigh high, patent leather, high heel, platform boots, preparing them for worship and to be adored.

Take this opportunity to gaze upon their beauty and how they lead so nicely up to my black latex skirt and cleavage held in only by the zipper on my latex top.

BootSlaveLifePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account

Filthy Flats Ball Trample

niteflirtbannerresize.jpg

My ballet flats are filthy from these city streets. What better to clean them off on than this pathetic sub's balls? I could get out my sexy high heels to bust his balls but I want to crush his balls under my full weight in leather flats. I kick, crush and stand on his balls while he squirms and screams on the floor. His balls are my new carpet and I won't stop until I am satisfied I have destroyed them and his cock

FlatBallTramplePicGif.gif

Fileboom Premium Account