Easy Bruiser

HerSteward

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Onto another thread...

My sub bruises amazingly easily, many times not knowing from whence the bruises came. I want to use a crop on her, especially her breasts, inner thighs, and mons but am afraid of leaving a tell-tale mark that...someone else...may notice and question. Same goes for the cat which I want to use more heartily on her ass, thighs, and breasts. AND...we are going to try breast bondage...she is very large busted and should make wonderfully big, tender balls that I will clip and clamp but also want to use the cat upon. I am fearful of...again...bruising.

I feel this is just a try and see...start light and build up to a threshold. Tips? Thoughts? Guidance?

Also, once application of the cat, crop, ropes, etc is done, what salves or oils are recommended to treat and assist her in recovery from the experience?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

If you keep the crop/cat/bondage to areas she doesn't show off, I imagine it would be okay. And if people she knows see a mark, they should be used to the fact that she's always bruisey- though she could have an excuse ready, if she wanted. Regarding the breast bondage, she can wear higher-cut shirts for a few days, until the bruises were less obvious- though if anyone saw and asked, clipping a doorframe or something like that is understandable.

The main problem with all this is that you don't know what will bruise or what it will look like until a couple days or hours later- I'd wait about three days after your first more bruisey session to see how the bruises mature, then go off of that.

Also, knowing how to treat the bruises that are visible would be good. I'm no expert, but you want to ice ASAP after your play, to slow blood flow under the skin and hopefully cause the blood vessels to contract. After a day or so, applying heat (via a bath, hot water bottle, heating pad, etc) can help reduce the colour.
Apparently there are also teas, herbs, salves, etc that will erase it further, but I don't have personal experience with those and heat and cold are more reliable.

For salves etc otherwise, it depends what you're going for. Again, I've never used anything of the sort on bruises- but if you're damaging the skin, that's what to go off of. For any real cuts, I'd use polysporin or ozonol. For rashyness, a thin coat of one of those or calamine, or whatever you have in your first aid kit. A spray-on disinfectant is good for large and shallow areas of skin damage or irritation. I'd still recommend a bath, just since it can make such a difference in damaged skin.

Oh, and apparently taking more vitamin C can help prevent bruising. I've not tested it, but it could help. It never hurts, at least.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I agree that this is trial and error really. I have found with myself (being brown skinned) there are things that hurt like heck but do not mark or leave very little but then other times I will be heavily marked/bruised and I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from or it simply didn't hurt that bad at the time. So ones tolerance for an activity is not always indicative of how badly they will mark afterwards.

My partner happens to bruise pretty easily in day to day life and it can take ages for them to fade and can look really angry but half the time he can't even remember where or how he got them. I guess it's just lucky Im the submissive in the relationship! ;)

I generally try to hide my marks but I have a real weakness for being bitten, HARD, especially on the neck - so short of wearing scarves or turtle necks all the time I just can't hide them constantly so I am used to the look of disgust on my mother's face when she points out a fresh mark and her 'how can you let him do that to you?!' response lol. She has no idea of my 'tastes' she just thinks my fella likes to mark me to piss her off I think...

Fileboom Premium Account