Dumb drinking mistakes

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

So last night was a good Friday(hehe) up until the point I forgot you NEVER drink Gin(Bombay sapphire) after having had Guinness then whiskey(Jack), I still feel like crap.
Fucking Gin, its so good on its own but I was a little to messed up to remember that golden rule about 90 proof magic.

Yea I had to sleep in my car for like 3 hours having puked 4 times and then drove home at 5am. Uuughhh...

Funny part is my tolerance is prity good but fuck me what a bad combination.

I also was kinda solo at the bar that night, I met up with a friend and 3 of her friends and well I was kinda fifth wheel, they where cool about it but I wanted to give them some space. so I paroozed the crowed and talked a bit with some people but whenever I'm solo at a bar I tend to drink more/quickly (oooooopps)

so any one else have any good storys of dumb mistakes?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sillylittlepet

I've have laughably low tolerance, so I'm always super careful to never have more than two or three drinks so I dont make an idiot out of myself or spend the next day puking.
I'm also picky as fuck when it comes to drinks! No wine, no vodka, only some beers, some sweet mixed drinks. I take really tiny sips so when people offer me more I can tell them I'm still working on my current drink!

Fileboom Premium Account

master jey

CONTINUE......... lol
ordered a limo fucked a girl in 5 star hotel 11pm billiards with lot's of drinks till 2am then club where only to seat at the table costs 6k$ :D hooked up a girl back to hotel already near 5 am fucked nicely and then best bars till 7 am then went back to home nearly dead XD suit smelled like whiskey :D
drink rasputin boys n girls

i think of it as a mistake because i need that money now...

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: