duct tape

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by fluttershy, Mar 26, 2013.

1. fluttershy

fluttershy Member

dlrs anyonw know idf we can use duc5 tape to wax my pubes? my master saaw waxing n the punishmenbt ideas and thinks it mighty tech me a lesson. sorry 34 badn tiping my msdster has made my hANDS into puopy paws to stopp me pickign at pimples. thx :)

2. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

I've always been curious to know if the waxing of pubes has ever been used as a punishment before, but I haven't yet found anything about it. Duct tape would sure do the trick of pulling out pubes. I'm really very new to this stuff so though getting my own pubes waxed as a punishment sounds like it could be fun, I don't know if it really would be. I would need to experience it first.

How exactly were your hands made into puppy paws? Did he make you wear some type of glove that is shaped like a puppy paw? Did your master enjoy seeing you struggle to type?

3. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I've definitely heard about it being done, CG. Plucking as well.

4. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

That's awesome! The first chance I get to try out being a sub, hopefully I'll be with a mistress who will use this as a punishment for me. Smallest, since you're probably more knowledgeable about these things than I am, what would you think about the use of duct tape for waxing pubes? It's really strong tape. Is there a chance that ripping a strip of duct tape away might take off more than just pubes?

5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I'd use real wax. Duct tape is more likely to irritate skin. However, duct tape shouldn't hurt anything, it's just not my first choice.

6. fluttershy

fluttershy Member

he gave me paws by putting socks over my hands and pulling them tight and ducktaping at the wrist. it made it so my hands were always stuck in a fist. i think he enjyed it tho not as much as he injoyed watching me try to play fetch lol. dam ball wouldnt stay still. wax isnt realy an option as were kinda broke right now. but thonking will try the tape. im very scared :O

7. diegocouto

diegocouto New Member

duct tape will not work, doesn´t stik enought on the pubes... better it´s wax.

8. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

Have you tried using duct tape before? It's really sticky tape so I can't imagine it not sticking to pubes.

9. diegocouto

diegocouto New Member

You manage to pull some, but not the most of it

If the idea it is just to cause pain, It works well but if It´s to remove all pubes forget it!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2013
  10. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I think the reason it doesn't work is because it adheres more to the skin then the hairs, and the hairs having a very small surface area slip away from the tape.

11. fluttershy

fluttershy Member

i think the main purpose is just for punishment so if we cant get all the hair off probobly ok tho i will ask my master.

12. Crazyguy123

Crazyguy123 Member

I think if the pain is what you want for the punishment, then duct tape will be perfect.

13. fluttershy

fluttershy Member

my master said he wants pain so guess that what were doing:O epp

14. diegocouto

diegocouto New Member

Nice, duct tape is very erotic. Enjoy. Tell us all about it how it goes! My Queen use to tie me up so when she pulls out she enjoy my pain face!!

15. Grelryemowl

Grelryemowl New Member

ナイキズームスピードライト

けんしき プラダ トート すききらい だいく
    くめん プラダ バッグ ちへいせん りこうがくぶ
    ねとぼける エルメス 店 シャワー みおとり
    みつりん ナイキズーム デート セーフティー ゾーン
    りか ズームコービー7 すみえ しもやけ
    たくみ プラダ トートバック きかんじゅう ものしずか
    フィギュア スケート プラダ ハンドバッグ やさがし うなり