Dreams of Submission

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey guys! Well, I was writing a story for Master of my "dream future" for me and him. Now, what some of you may not know about me is that I write book and rp, so I have different characters, all who share similar needs for submission. Each character is a different side of me, so even though the story has multiple characters, all but one of them are technically me. I'm going to be posting it in pieces since its still a wip, but I hope you guys enjoy it!
_________________________________________________________________________​

Kitten slept soundly, wearing nothing but a mostly see through night gown and no undergarments; her normal bedtime attire. The sun was barely up at this hour, and the room was quiet except for the light snoring from the corner, where Sam slept nude on his pillow. Chris was even quiet as he snuck around to the other side of the bed where Kitten lay, lifting the blankets and uncovering her. She stayed asleep as he lifted her nightgown and spread her legs, only stirring when he thrust a finger inside her, then two, lubing her thoroughly before positioning himself and thrusting inside.
A cry of shock escaped her, finally becoming more awake. This wasn’t an unknown occurrence, but it was still a shock when being woken up at 6 in the morning. He thrust hard, using her body as he pleased, telling her what a good slave she was, and how pleased he was with her and her body, his to use whenever he liked. She came twice before he spilled his seed inside of her, pulling out and pressing his lips to hers while she continued to shiver in the after affects of her orgasms.
It wasn’t always like this in the morning. Sometimes he would just nudge her awake. Other times, Sam was being used instead of her. Kitten slowly sat up as Chris went over to where Sam slept, kneeling down to untie the blindfold the pet slave normally slept in. Sam yawned and opened his eyes, being a little more awake due to the noise not too long ago. Chris patted him on the head, “Did you sleep well slave?â€
Sam nodded and nuzzled his Master’s hand, receiving a slight chuckle in return. “Good boy,†Chris smiled and unhooked Sam’s leash from his harness. Chris stood up and left the room to prepare for work as his slaves got up and got ready for the day. Kitten cleaned herself off and got dressed, wearing comfortable but short shorts, no underwear, and a tank top. Sam stretched and yawned a few time more, shaking the sleep off. Chris returned from his shower to check up on his slaves and nodded at their progress. “Ok, come on you two, downstairs for breakfast.â€
“Yes Master,†Kitten responded and followed, followed by Sam, who was on all fours. After much time of training and conditioning, walking on all fours had become almost as comfortable and natural as walking on two feet. He followed effortlessly, even able to make it down the stairs at a decent pace. When they arrived downstairs, Murdoc was already done with making breakfast, and Jasper was already at the table. Murdoc glanced back and smiled, “Morning Master.†Jasper just nodded and waved slightly, too engrossed in the paper.
Chris sat at the table, Kitten sitting next to him, and Sam plopping himself at his bowl on the floor. Murdoc served breakfast and sat down as well. Breakfast was quiet, a tid bit of chitchat taking place about nothing in particular. Afterwards, Murdoc cleaned up with Kitten’s help as Chris finished getting ready for work. Sam sat next to Jasper at his feet, Jasper reaching down to pat him on the head while skimming through the paper again. Chris came back downstairs, ready to leave for work, and said good bye to his 2 slaves, servant, and Jasper.
“Going to keep an eye on them while I’m gone?â€
Jasper rolled his eyes, “Of course. That’s what I’m here for, isn’t it?â€
Chris laughed a bit and kissed him, “I guess you have a point.†He left for work.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

kittengrey

Murdoc cleaned up around the house, Kitten helping a bit before sitting at the computer to do some work. Sam laid on the floor, then on the couch, and then wandered a bit as Jasper relaxed in the living room, keeping an ear out for anything wrong. Kitten undressed and put on one of her Master’s sweatshirts to be more comfortable as she worked at the computer. Normally she was allowed to wear whatever she wanted unless told otherwise, and most of her wardrobe for around the house was made up of skimpy little things.
Master was nice enough to give her her own computer room, even though small it had a couple book shelves for her books and binders of manuscripts. She was normally allowed to do whatever while Master was at work, as long as she finished her assigned work first. She finished her work with only a few minutes before Master would return, so she changed into some lingerie to greet him with. She went downstairs where Murdoc rested on the couch, having finished his assigned housework, Sam laying next to him and being petted, while Jasper sat on one of the chairs and chatted with Murdoc.
Chris entered the house and walked into the living room, Kitten going over to him and wrapping her arms around him, welcoming him home first. They kissed, Kitten not letting go of him even when the kiss was over. She followed him to his chair, sitting down on his lap after he got comfortable. Soon after complementing her on her outfit, he had he kneeling in front of him, taking care of the hard on the outfit had inspired orally. Murdoc left to prepare dinner, and Jasper went to his room for alone time, while Sam slept on the floor on a pillow; he had a pillow in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen for his comfort.
When he had come, she swallowed ever bit of it. He took her to the couch and pushed two fingers deep inside her already wet cunt, as she came soon afterwards, having already been on edge by pleasuring him orally. He kissed her hard, kissing a trail down her throat, biting her on the neck, and then nibbling at her nipples before continuing down lower and tasting her. He licked and nipped at her, sucking her until she was panting. He didn’t let her come, however, and instead pulled away, stripping his pants and boxers and burying himself inside her, causing her to orgasm. He thrust deep inside of her, and when she came again, so did he. The rested on the couch until Murdoc called them for dinner, both getting redressed and heading to the kitchen, Sam already ahead of them.
Dinner went the same as breakfast, the only difference being that Jasper had taken his to his room, wanting to relax in the comfort of his own room rather than eat at the table. This, of course, was not minded by anyone. Jasper lived with them to help watch over Chris’s pets while he was at work. Chris and Jasper shared a bit of a relationship, but it wasn’t a big thing. They both figured that Jasper would eventually become Chris’s servant, but when, neither of them knew. Of course, everyone in the house suspected that eventually they would all be Chris’s slaves; it was just a matter of time.
While Murdoc cleaned up from dinner, Chris sat with Kitten and they chatted about how their day went. Sam plopped himself at his Master’s feet and Chris reached down to pet him as he continued to talk. Chris went silent for a moment, going deep in thought. Not surprising; he did that a lot.
“Kitten, why don’t you finish the dishes so I can talk to Murs for a bit?â€
Kitten nodded and got up, “Yes Master.â€
Murdoc followed his Master upstairs and to the bedroom, knowing that talking wasn’t quite what Chris had in mind. Murdoc went into the bedroom, followed by Chris. He stood up against the wall as Chris went to the other side of the room, opening the closet.
“So, wot didya wonna tolk about?â€
Chris glanced at him, a sadistic smile playing across his lips. “You really think we’re going to talk?â€
Murdoc nodded, “I didn’t fink so. So, since we ‘ave nothing to talk about I’ll leave….†He headed for the door and Chris effortlessly took a step in Murdoc’s direction, catching him by the back of the pants and yanking him backwards. He went to the door and shut it, locking it as he leaned his back against it, watching Murdoc, smiling. He held a pair of fabric cuffs in his hand and Murdoc swallowed hard. Chris took a few steps forward as Murdoc backed up, preparing to run. A few more steps forward from Chris and Murdoc leapt over the bed, only to be caught by the shirt and brought down hard.
Murdoc struggled to no avail, his wrists already bound. Murdoc growled; of course he would submit eventually, but he loved the struggle. Made it feel more real in the end. Chris sent him a nasty glare, used to, but not amused by Murdoc’s games. He knew he always won in the end, and he knew he had enjoyment in watching the man crack every time, but it was still annoying.
“You going to cooperate Murs?†He removed Murdoc’s pants, holding the man’s legs still as he struggled until the pants were down around Murdoc’s ankles.
“Fuck you.†Murdoc’s reply was met with a slap to the thigh. He yelped slightly, his leg stinging where his Master’s hand had contacted with the flesh.
“Wanna try again?â€
“Nope, I stand by my answer.†Another slap, Murdoc yelped louder this time.
They were both hard, and it was only a matter of time before the man cracked. Chris flipped Murdoc to his stomach abruptly and Murdoc yelp again, this time in shock. Chris stripped his pant and boxers, and took Murdoc’s boxers off as well. Murdoc struggle and Chris slapped his ass a few times until he was able to get the man’s boxers off. He reached up to clip the wrist restrains to the bedpost, making sure Murdoc could not get out of them. Then he retrieved his crop.
“Are you going to obey?â€
“Nope.â€
Chris wacked Murdoc’s ass with the crop, causing Murdoc to yelp once more.
“Are you sure?â€
“Sorta….â€
Crack!
“Who do you belong to?â€
“No one.â€
Crack!
Each blow got harder, and Murdoc’s yelps got louder. Soon, there were many marks on Murdoc’s ass where the crop had hit, and the man was pale and shaking.
“Who do you obey?â€
“You, Master.â€
Chris smiled as the answer was finally the one he was looking for. He stroked Murdoc’s aching member lightly. “Very good. Who do you belong to?â€
“You Master.â€
“Very very good…†He stroked Murdoc more as the man moaned.
“Who do this body belong to?â€
“You Master.â€
“What a good boy…†He reached for the lube. “On your knees.†Murdoc obeyed.
“Very good. Who’s ass is this to fuck?â€
“Yours, Master.â€
Chris slipped a lubed finger into Murdoc as the man gasped in pleasure. With his other hand, Chris pushed on Murdoc’s back until Murdoc dropped his chest to the bed, butt still in the air. Chris slipped his finger in and out of Murdoc’s ass, lubing him.
“You are mine, and mine alone. No one is allowed to fuck you except me, understand?â€
“Yes Master,†Murdoc was slightly breathless.
“Very good,†he pushed another finger in, stretching him, preparing him. Murdoc swayed slightly, his hard on nearly aching.
Chris pulled his hand away and shifted his weight, then stilled. Murdoc blinked, not sure what was happening, when suddenly he was being yanked by the hair as Chris slammed himself inside the man’s ass. Murdoc screamed and came, shivering as his Master pumped inside him. He grew hard again, however, as his ass was used, until his Master reached around, stroking him as he continued slamming himself inside the male.
“Such a good boy, you’re mine and only mine, only serving me…..†He continued until he came, his seed fill Murdoc as Murdoc came as well. Chris pulled out, letting Murdoc slide to his stomach, shuttering as his orgasm came to an end. Chris took a moment before grabbing the other by the hair, unhooking his wrist restrains from the bedpost and dragging him closer. “Clean you Master off.â€
Murdoc leaned over, sucking Chris clean, soon being force to deep throat him. He swallowed everything his Master gave him until he was shoved away.
“Good boy.â€

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

kittengrey

Murdoc was disoriented, so Chris left his as he was and cleaned himself up before going back downstairs. Of course, finding Kitten on the couch between Sam and Jasper was not what he was expecting to find. Gods, she was such a slut. He cleared his throat, causing both his slaves to jump sky high and Jasper to go into a laughing fit. Of course, Jasper was always doing this type of thing, but it was his slave’s fault for giving into it nearly every single time.
He shook his head, glaring at his slaves. Jasper continued to laugh as Kitten and Sam looked at the floor shamefully, knowing what was coming. Their Master pointed to the basement door, and the both complied. He kicked Sam in the legs as the dog slave walked past. “Two feet slave.†Sam complied barely, standing to two feet and unsteadily walking down the stairs.
When getting downstairs, Chris pointed at the corner, where a crate sat, and a pile of clothes on top of it. He glared at Sam. “Harness off, get dressed, in the crate.â€
Sam whimpered but obeyed all the same, and Master turned to Kitten as she flinched. “Brace yourself against the wall, legs spread, on your toes. Face the wall, do not look around.†He pointed to the walls and she trembled, going to where he pointed and doing as told. “You move from that position, you’re punishment gets added.†He turned to retrieve his whip that hung from a hook on the wall. “You look anywhere other than right in front of you, your punishment is added to.â€
He looked at Sam’s crate, “I expect you to be watching and listening slave, because this goes for you as well.†Sam cowered slightly and nodded. Master growled, “I can’t hear you slave.â€
It was silent still. Chris went to take a step towards the crate. “Yes Master,†Sam croaked out, his voice cracking and raw. Chris huffed a bit, “Better.†and turned back towards Kitten.
The whip cracked down her back and she screamed in shock and pain, almost falling from her position, but she held her ground.
“Do you know why you’re being punished Slave?â€
“Yes Master,†she trembled, her voice already weak.
Crack! “Why slave?â€
“Because I was with someone else Master.â€
Crack! “And who do you belong to, slave?â€
“You Master.â€
Crack! “And you does your body belong to, slave?â€
“You, Master,†her voice trembled with the rest of her body.
Crack! “And who do you pleasure, slave?â€
“You, Master.†Tears stung her eyes and clouded her vision. She blinked a couple times, a few tears spilling over and running down her cheeks.
Crack! “Then why slave,†Crack! “Did I find you pleasuring someone else?â€
A sob broke from her, “Please Master, I’m sorry!â€
Crack! “That’s not an answer slave.†Crack!
It was silent besides the panting breath and quiet sobs that came from her.
Crack! “Answer the question slave!â€
“I don’t know Master!†Her knees trembled. “I’m sorry.â€
Crack! Crack! “That’s not a good enough answer slave.†Crack!
She almost lost position again; he frowned. Walking over to her, she flinched when he reached up to cuff her wrists to the chains that hung from the wall.
He returned to where he was previously. Crack! “Still waiting for that answer Slave.â€
A sob escaped her, “Because I’m a stupid whore who makes poor decisions Master.â€
Crack! Crack! Crack! “That you are slave.†Crack! “And why should I forgive you slave?â€
She coughed and sobbed, “I don’t know Master.â€
Crack! Crack! “Not an answer, slave.â€
She screamed and sobbed, “Please Master, forgive me. I was wrong, and stupid. I will do anything to prove to you that I can be good Master. Please!†She continued to sob.
Master stood for a second, debating, before curling up the whip and walking over to the crate. Sam flinched as he approached, but Chris just took a heavy blanket and covered the crate with it completely. He returned the whip to its rightful place and looked at Kitten for a moment as her body trembled with sobs.
He turned and headed upstairs, turning the lights off in the basement and going up to the bedroom. He frowned when he realized it was already nine; he wanted their punishment to last a bit longer. He entered the bedroom and smiled as the figure of Murdoc, sleeping soundly on the bed where Chris had left him. He went over and nudged him.
Murdoc moaned a bit and picked his head up, looking at his master, partially confused.
“You must have nodded off,†Chris chuckled.
Murdoc glanced around and yawned, then nodded; “I guess I ‘ave…..†his voice was heavy with sleep.
Chris shook his head, “Well, it’s almost time to retired for the night. Tomorrow is our shopping day.â€
“Olready? Really?â€
Chris nodded.
“I guess I should go make the list then….†Murdoc stood and stretched, then scratched at himself. “Shall I wake you in the morning Master?â€
Chris nodded. “Around 9, please. And don’t worry about breakfast. I’ll take care of it.â€
Murdoc blinked in surprise, “Are yeh sure Master. Yeh know I dunt mind….â€
Chris cut him off with a nod and smile, “Yes Murs, I’m sure.â€
Murdoc nodded, “Yes Master.†And left the room.

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

(What do you guys think so far?)

His emotionless mask collapsed while he was in private, nearly sending him to tears. Gods, he hated doing that. As a Master, he knew it had to be done, but at her first sob, he wanted to stop and rush to her side, to hold her and comfort her and apologize, then take her there as she screamed his name and came over and over again from the pleasure he gave her. He sighed heavily; why did she have to misbehave?
Chris relaxed for about 10 minutes before retrieving his taser and leaving the room, going to where Jasper’s bedroom was; this would probably make him feel better. He knocked on the door and opened it; of course, he was allowed to do that.
“You couldn’t have waited for me to say something, could you?”Jasper sighed and put the book down, swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up. “What?”
Chris had the taser out of sight as he went over and sat next to Jasper. “You know, I’m not fully blaming my slaves for what happened. You should know better than to touch my property.”
“They should know better than to look for pleasure other than their Master.”
“And you should know better to tell them no and report to me. Knowing you, you probably suggested it.”
Jasper smirked a bit and shrugged. “They should know better and tell me no then.”
The movement was quick, and soon Jasper was screaming as the jolt of electricity traveled through his body.
“WHAT the Fuck?!” He trembled and glared at Chris, who stood up, taser in hand. Wait, since when the hell was he on the floor? Jasper lay on his back and continued to glare at Chris, not wanting to move. “You….bastard….”
“Next time you’ll think before you encourage my slaves to pleasure you, won’t you?” Chris smiled sadistically and left the room, leaving Jasper on the floor. Yeah, that made him feel a lot better.
It was nearly a quarter to ten; a bit longer then Chris had hoped. He went down to the basement to retrieve his pets. Kitten hung from the wrist cuffs, her body limp. The room was completely quiet. He went over to the crate first and took the blanket off, opening the crate door. “Upstairs, now.” Sam scurried past him. “Two feet slave!” Sam jumped to two feet and went up the stairs.
Chris then went over to where Kitten hung. He frowned, hoping she hadn’t lost consciousness. He went to help her into a standing position, and the violent flinch proved that she was still awake and aware. He helped her stand, then uncuffed her and held her steady as they went up the stairs. Her legs were trembling, and her eyes remained on the floor as they walked, her hair matted to her face with fresh tears.
He took her to the bedroom and sat her down on the floor while he commanded Sam to get undressed and on his hands and knees on the bed. Sam complied while he bound Kitten’s arms behind her with bondage tape and pushed the hair from her face. Big, brown eyes, still filled with tears looked up and him and his emotionless mask. Gods, this woman almost made him crack. He turned away before he lost his composure. “You will watch as I fuck him slave, and if you are good, your turn will be next.” He didn’t expect an answer, and none was gave as he went to the bed and loomed over Sam.
“You only receive pleasure from your Master, isn’t that right pet?” Chris said as he got undressed.
Sam nodded, and a low snarl from his Master made him flinch. “Yes Master.”
“And you only pleasure you Master, correct slave?”
“Yes Master.”
Chris blindfolded Sam and pushed on his back until Sam complied and slide his arms out in front of him. His Master caught his wrists and pulled them behind him, binding them behind Sam’s back. He retrieved the lube and coated his fingers with it. “Only I give you the pleasure you want Slave, right?”
“Yes Master.”
“Good boy,” Chris slid a finger into Sam and the action was followed by a moan. Sam pushed back slightly into his Master’s hand. “Very good. That feels good, doesn’t it slave?”
“Yes Master.”
Chris slapped Sam ass, being met with another moan on pleasure. He pushed another finger in and prepared Sam, pumping his fingers in and out of him until Sam was panting. “You want my cock in your ass, don’t you slave?” He slapped Sam’s ass again, hard.
“Yes Master.” Sam moaned breathlessly.
Another slap, this time on his thigh. “Beg for it Slave.”
“Please Master…..fuck me up the ass. Please Master.” He whimpered. “Please Master.”
“Good boy.” Chris removed his hand and held Sam by the hip, reaching over and grabbing a fistful of the boy’s blond locks and yanking back as he slammed his cock deep into Sam’s ass. Sam screamed and nearly came, panting, his moans becoming more and more breathless and his Master continued to slam himself inside the slave, raking his nails down the boy’s back and Slapping him a few times on the thigh.
Chris went hard and fast, wanting Sam to feel ever inch of him slam into his ass over and over again. He kept a good grip in Sam hair and used his other hand to switch between holding the younger boy steady, slapping his thigh, and clawing at his back. He put his arm around the slave’s stomach and leaned down, biting his back and yanking the boy’s hair as he slammed full strength into his slave’s ass. Sam screamed as an orgasm ripped through him, his body trembling in Chris’s hold. Chris came as well, his seed filling Sam’s ass and Sam’s muscles convulsed around his shaft.
Chris slid out and slapped Sam’s ass one more time. Sam jumped slightly and relaxed again, and Master gave him a moment before commanding him to go to his pillow.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

kittengrey

He looked over at Kitten, who was panting slightly, and he was automatically hard again. She looked up at him, her eyes no longer sad, but now filled with arousal, and before he realized it, he was carrying her over to the bed and placing her down on her stomach, freeing her from the bondage tape. He took her wrists and bound them together with fabric cuffs, putting them over her head and attaching them to the bedpost. Next, he retrieved the spreader bar and trapped her ankle in it, making sure she wouldn’t be able to break free. She nibbled on her lush bottom lip and he couldn’t help himself from leaning over her and crushing his mouth against hers, flicking his tongue against her lips until she gave him accesses to her mouth, tasting every part of her mouth and exploring with his tongue. She sucked his tongue that nearly made him take her then and there, but he waited.
“Only your Master can pleasure you, right slave?”
“Yes Master,” she panted and moaned. “Master please, no talking, more action. Please Master, pleasure me like only you can. Take me and use me as yours and only yours.” Her breathless reply nearly had him coming then. But he didn’t complain as he kissed her hard again, biting her lip gently, swallowing her moans as they came from her.
He kissed a trail down her throat and nibbled at the base of her neck, nipping, nibbling, licking, and kissing his way to her full breasts. He took a beaded nipple into his mouth and suckled it, nibbling it until he had her squirming under him, then moved to the other nipple.
“Master, please! Take me, fuck me, please Master.” She trembled as the words spilled out of her, breathless, needing.
“Not yet slave. I’m going to make you come over and over again.” He went lower, down her body, until his face rested between her legs. Her sex glistened with arousal, and he figured she was probably already on the edge of an orgasm. He kissed her thigh before taking her clit and suckling it, and she proved him right by coming already. He lapped at her sweet nectar before devouring her, tasting every bit of her sacred flesh, nibbling and nipping at the sensitive skin, and teasing her with his tongue. Her hips bucked slightly, the movement restrained since he was lying on the spreader bar.
He reached up and stroke her clit as his tongue explored the most sacred part of her and she came again, he drank her greedily, hungrily, wanting to make her come more. He pulled away for a moment before pushing two fingers into her soaking wet cunt. He pumped his fingers in her as she writhed and screamed and panted. How long has she been screaming? He must have not noticed. He took his fingers and moved them to her ass, pushing them inside as she screamed louder. He pumped his fingers in and out of her ass, the brought her up and bit and licked at her again, tasting her, exploring her cunt with his mouth, eating her out, using his free hand to stroke her clit. He had her orgasm two more times before pulling away completely, giving her a moment to recover.
Of course, that moment was short lived, because soon he found himself freeing her from the spreader bar, tucking himself between her hips and fucking her. He slid in and out of her, needing her, the walls of her cunt twitching and squeezing his member, making him go wild and thrust deeper. He leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth as he thrust, the feeling of another orgasm ripping through her sending him into his own. He screamed, the force of his orgasm overpowering him, the feeling of his seed spilling into her, the feeling of his cock twitch and pump his cum inside of her causing her to orgasm a second time.
He was panting, and they were both sweating heavily. Gods, it felt like it was 100 degrees in there. He pulled out and took a few deep breaths. He looked over and watched her cheat rise and fall, her perfect breasts rising and falling. Her lips were swollen from her biting them and their kiss, parted slightly and she moaned and panted, breathless. Cripes, he was hard again. He lifted her up once more, his fingers finding her still lubed ass. He smiled and pushed himself inside her ass as she screamed in pleasure. Thrusting in deeper, he used a free hand to push two fingers into her swollen cunt, and he fucked her hard, rubbing a thumb over her clit as he thrusts his cock in her ass and his fingers in her cunt.
He came twice, her three times before he finally pulled away, panting. He didn’t know how long it was until he picked his head up to look at her and realized she was sound asleep. He smiled and sighed, looking over to where Sam was snoring on his pillow. He got up slowly and carefully picked the dog slave up, placing him on the bed and freeing Kitten from her cuffs. It was 2 in the morning; that lasted long. He threw the blanket over both his slaves and got in between them, and not shortly after was he sound asleep as well.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Kitten, I enjoyed your story very much. Yes, you should continue.

Do you ever do requests? I like stories about a Male Master with two female submissives. One slave submissive to both and one submissive to the Master but Domme over the slave. Probably a stereo-typical male fantasy but i never get tired of it. ;>)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: