DOMINATRIX CLOTHING

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Bitchy Jones frequently complains about the idea that dominatrices have to wear uncomfortable clothing. If the fem-dom is in control, shouldn't she wear nice comfortable clothes while the sub has to wear uncomfortable stuff? Male-dom clothing is so much more comfortable, or at least I would think so.

*nods* I agree! I think it comes from the notion that female power stems from their sexual prowess and ability to seduce a man. So sex is "female power." And what is considered sexy in our society? Constrictive, uncomfortable clothes that make you look like a little bitch. And I can dig the corsets, and heels have some, shall I say devious, purposes to them. *smiles mischieviously* Like face fucking your subbie:)

There was this slave on here who was talking about his 24/7 relationship with his Mistress, and he said that she worked in a bank and would wear a leather bra and panties to work. So when she came home, she was wearing her business clothes with leather underwear underneath. It might just be that I have a major hard-on for business suits, but IMO, that's what a Mistress SHOULD be wearing!!!

I believe, I would probably wear some sort of fetish undergarments, preferably leather, and whatever else over. Or just comfortable pajamas, with my nails done pretty and a crop. I think it's more what your subbie wears that matters. Which should be nothing but your collar and maybe a harness or cuffs. I suppose male Doms would want females to wear heels because they want them to look pleasing for them or to make them feel more objectified or uncomfortable. I personally wouldn't have a female slave wear heels, because she doesn't need to arouse my sexual interest, and that would only inhibit her service to me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sorry to arrive late with this thread.

The topic of "uncomfortable" FemDom clothing is very interesting.

I tried to find a decent version of this interview with a UK fetish couple. They are very well established in the scene, and this video probably dates back to the mid-80s (I remember watching it on one of the first Skin Two tapes).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYNBO3LTOX0&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLE6793EF395BD9F85

Sadly there are some weird edits to this version. But at 1 minute 50 you hear a serious Domme's opinion on clothing :)

Leather is so expensive, and tricky to keep clean. Latex has its own "problems". PVC is good, but in the "old days" it used to be less flattering to the figure, and more difficult to get really skin tight.

More recently there are lycra garments with spray PVC that can look really glossy like latex (the Underworld catsuits were made of this stuff), or a duller, leather-look finish.

They can be a lot less expensive than either leather or latex too - but are not as durable.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I have much less experience with latex, rubber, etc, than leather, but for me, what renders leather superior to all other clothing fetishes is that leather is a total sensory experience: it looks sexy, sounds sexy, feels sexy, smells sexy, and tastes sexy. Wearing leather transforms the way you move, the way you stand, and the like, and it makes you feel powerful as all get-out. Yes, it's expensive, but it lasts much longer than other materials (esp. if it's well-made), and it has good resale value if you outgrow it or get tired of it.

Fileboom Premium Account

I have much less experience with latex, rubber, etc, than leather, but for me, what renders leather superior to all other clothing fetishes is that leather is a total sensory experience: it looks sexy, sounds sexy, feels sexy, smells sexy, and tastes sexy. Wearing leather transforms the way you move, the way you stand, and the like, and it makes you feel powerful as all get-out. Yes, it's expensive, but it lasts much longer than other materials (esp. if it's well-made), and it has good resale value if you outgrow it or get tired of it.

Yep, yep! Even though I don't support the fur industry, I do prefer leather in most cases.

Fileboom Premium Account

I am pescetarian, so for me, it's not really ethical. I use to buy leather saddles,and stuff for my horse, and I'd highly prefer leather bondage gear over the alternatives, but I avoid leather clothing.

Silk or silky materials feel the best on my skin, IMO, but are really delicate. It's kind of odd if you stop and think about what you're putting on your skin, which I rarely do, but one time I did, and looked at my horse, and was like "Dude... You're wrapped in a bunch of skin from dead animal carcasses..." LOLOLOL.

Fileboom Premium Account