Pvc gloves. Nice. :)

lgfp1031+gabrielle-richens-long-black-pvc-gloves-gabriel-richens-poster.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Hopehavoc

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I personally love when Mistress puts on her overbust corset. I prefer over to under bust. She looks gorgeous and it has nothing to do with her being a dominatrix or anything...I just think everyone looks good in a corset. They just have this way of accentuating all the right parts.

Oh, and I hate when she wears high heels because they make her taller than me and it makes me feel short. I guess if I was more into being dominated I'd like that feeling but I'm not so I dislike it. I prefer when she is in flats and I'M the one wearing heels. Because then we're at least eye to eye.

Fileboom Premium Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Helllooo,

Well although I havent discovered what materials I am into I know i like the dress that i with black leggings and my boots (which he seems to like) and the fact that its probably a little too tight I feel really good in it (something I dont feel a lot of the time). He also looooooves latex and so one day I would like to surprise him by buying a latex dress. For now I have black latex gloves which he really likes too lol.

Fileboom Premium Account