DOMINATRIX CLOTHING

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by Omoo, Mar 13, 2008.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. Omoo

Omoo New Member

Hello board!

Let's talk about dominatrix clothing. Corsets, boots, gloves, stocking, leather, latex and so on.

What are your turn-ons concerning dominatrix clothes? What arouses you the most and why?

2. gwendoline

gwendoline New Member

Like most of us I love the black leather but my Mistress looks best in just Her bra, pants and high heeled boots especially as I know that if I have been a good maid She will reward me by using the panties that She has had on all day as a gag and then only after I have thoroughly cleaned Her boots with my tongue.
    With my mouth filled with her underwear I will get the whipping I desire and if very lucky I will be allowed to cum whilst She continues to whip my hand, cock and balls - as I lick the mess off the floor and look up at my Mistress in just Her bra and boots I see - Perfection!

3. Andy

Andy New Member

I believe that boots are a symbol of the female power to dominate, they don't let one to have a contact with the Dominatrix' skin and to give that long-wished kiss on her foot.
    Especially I tend to knee-length high-heeled leather boots, it is a real huge turn-on for me to see a woman wearing them. Divine and sensual.

4. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Personally I don't see the appeal of corsets at all, guess I'm just special.

5. HisBear

HisBear New Member

I think almost everyone looks better in an underbust corset. Couple that with tight pants and high boots and I'm instantly wet. I love shiny materials, so vinyl is a huge plus. I love black with silver or red accents, but I also like white on tan/dark skin tones.

6. west01

west01 New Member

my mistress is usually in casual clothes.sometimes she puts on her stockings, high heels, corset
    etc.i'm usualy naked or with a thong

7. subton

subton New Member

Women in leather skirts/dresses do it for me :)

8. sissy_slut

sissy_slut New Member

blacl leather pvc or latex

high heeled thigh high boots and skintight catsuits

thats my ideal mistress attire :) mmmmm

9. robes

robes New Member

hi there
    i ain't certain i did subscribe in the good section.
    anyway, glad to participate in this great forum.

robes

10. kittengrey

kittengrey Member

.........-wears boots all the time but is the sub-

11. Yeah, a lot of subs seem to wear the type of clothing that people generally consider to be for a dominatrix. I, personally, think that's really cool; in a weird way, it seems to show a power and strength in the sub as well as the dominatrix, if that makes any sense :confused:

12. Pvc gloves. Nice. :)

[​IMG]

13. Yes, you love your PVC, don't you? :D

I just wish I could find some PVC gloves to fit, my hands are really small :(

14. Hopehavoc

Hopehavoc Member

I personally love when Mistress puts on her overbust corset. I prefer over to under bust. She looks gorgeous and it has nothing to do with her being a dominatrix or anything...I just think everyone looks good in a corset. They just have this way of accentuating all the right parts.

Oh, and I hate when she wears high heels because they make her taller than me and it makes me feel short. I guess if I was more into being dominated I'd like that feeling but I'm not so I dislike it. I prefer when she is in flats and I'M the one wearing heels. Because then we're at least eye to eye.

15. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Bitchy Jones frequently complains about the idea that dominatrices have to wear uncomfortable clothing. If the fem-dom is in control, shouldn't she wear nice comfortable clothes while the sub has to wear uncomfortable stuff? Male-dom clothing is so much more comfortable, or at least I would think so.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM