Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Gas Mask Ashtray
9136a4b9e3542048ac2cc72813650631.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: femdom, gummi, french inhale, bdsm, hood, rubber, heel sucking, nipple, gas mask, mask, boot worship, thigh high, latex, inhalation, fetish
Video language: English

Strapped down to the table and into a heavy rubber gas mask, I pin my slave down, and use the hose to fill his lungs with breath after breath of my smoke, even as he struggles, coughs, and gags. When I remove the mask, he serves as a tradition ashtray while being teased and tormented by the sharp heels of my thigh high boots, to worship them as he's filled with my ash and spit.
As he sucks my stiletto heel, I tease him with my sweaty body, making sure he knows he'll never be lucky enough to be the one who licks off the salty sweat.

Format: flv
Duration: 10:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 112.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Gas Mask Ashtray

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Cock Victim
a118f52c62e1d396836068982f520e43.jpg

Genres: atm, bdsm, mummification, fucking, ass to mouth, fetish, bondage, sucking, latex, femdom, spanking, military, rubber, boots, chastity

My slave was asking for it! No matter how violently I abuse his asshole he keeps coming back for more, addicted to me and my big black strapon cock, always in over his head. When I finally finish fucking his asshole, I waste no time shoving my cock in his mouth, making him suck his own ass off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 524kbps

File size: 32.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Cock Victim

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Cock Victim
a118f52c62e1d396836068982f520e43.jpg

Genres: atm, bdsm, mummification, fucking, ass to mouth, fetish, bondage, sucking, latex, femdom, spanking, military, rubber, boots, chastity

My slave was asking for it! No matter how violently I abuse his asshole he keeps coming back for more, addicted to me and my big black strapon cock, always in over his head. When I finally finish fucking his asshole, I waste no time shoving my cock in his mouth, making him suck his own ass off.

Duration: 7:26
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 524kbps

File size: 32.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Cock Victim

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Trained by woman at Slumber Party to Worship Girls Feet Properly
914136dd0288b192d67963af07cc3cd0.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,

1080 HD Brianna wants her boy, Danni, to know how to properly worship girls' feet. From now on, it will be his nightly ritual to worship his friend Natalya's feet, so that he has plenty of practice with his technique. Danni will also have to worship the feet of any of his friend's girlfriends from school. Tonight, Chloe is sleeping over, so Danni will have to worship his woman's feet, and also his friend's and her friend's. Brianna explains to her boy that the point of foot worship is to provide pleasure for the female. Females can be quite varied in what gives them pleasure, so Danni will need to find what each girl likes n practice it. The girls tell Danni how they like their feet worshipped. Danni must listen to the needs of each girl and do his best to give her the pleasure she deserves. The girls get more n more demanding and soon Danni is surrounded by beautiful feet, all in need of service from him. Danni must commit all of the details to memory and recall for next time how each girl likes to receive foot worship. Brianna quizzes her boy to make sure he can remember what each individual girl likes. After each girl has had her feet worshipped and Danni has committed the technique to memory the females all attack Danni with their feet. They cover his face and thrust their feet into his mouth. Danni is covered in the scent of all of the girl's feet. When they`re finished marking him with their scent, they make him thank them. Then, woman sends her boy to his cage near his friend's bed for the night

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:18
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 9765kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 683.7 MB
>>> Download <<< Trained by woman at Slumber Party to Worship Girls Feet Properly

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

nora

Cock Cage Sounding
3807a91f26857d7d39563164a43683a7.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, boots, catsuit, gloves, medical, bondage, humiliation, sounds, sounding, urethral

My slave's cock is ready to burst out of its cock cage, so I begin his urethral dilation with his dick still locked up, fucking his cock hole with my thick metal sounds, stretching him out and really giving him something to cry about.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 450kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 49.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Cock Cage Sounding

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Hot Blond and Asian grudge fuck each other in a sex fight
ca8a49c8f0866d18f68e61fdd177e6ab.jpg

Studio: Kink: Ultimate Surrender
Cast: Milcah Halili,Nikki Delano

Beaitiful Asian, Milcah Halili has taken some time off but she's back with some training and here in summer vengeance to prove she's a champion. She is taking on the gorgeous big butt, big titted, Blond, Nikki Delano in a 100% real competitive sex fight tournament. Winner fucks the loser so hard her tongue and left hanging out of the side of her mouth. The winner uses the loser tongue to satisfy herself. Loser makes too much noise so she is shut up with a hand gag and a cock in her mouth

Duration: 0:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1609kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 11.1 MB
>>> Download <<< Hot Blond and Asian grudge fuck each other in a sex fight

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Worship Your Mistress - Mia Harpsichord
e6d116c2cbe047cc1eea2939f10b8505.jpg

Genres: Femdom,Dominating,Extreme,Punishment,Strapon,

A classic scene, featuring British female domination, as it should be [with a special focus on boot worship. Who could be better to present this than British Mistress Mia Harpsichord? Dressed in latex and a pair of sexy high-heels boots our Mistress is ready to teach slave Wanna be sub male a femdom lesson. Mistress Harpsichord makes her slave worship her perfect latex dressed body and feet while humiliating the slave as only she can do it. For the real submissive Mistress Harpsichord fan, this is a must-see.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9843kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Worship Your Mistress - Mia Harpsichord

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix Fetish part 54
ff88ebca004820443112f7ba6c6d5213.jpg

Cast: Anissa Kate
Genres: Femdom, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking, Humiliation, Bondage

What is supposed to be a reward gets quickly turned into a punishment when you are under complete control of Mistress Anissa. Nothing ruins a monthly milking more for a slave then being made to lick up every last drop of his icky slave sperm

Duration: 9:50
Video: 768x432, AVC (H.264), 1160kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 93.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Hardcore Femdom And Dominatrix Fetish part 54

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Punk Rock Foot Goddess: Mistress Lola Luscious
0038a37975df91cc88e7cdca6af71d00.jpg

Studio: Kink: Divine Bitches
Cast: Lola Luscious,Ruckus

Divine Bitches would like to welcome the erotic and fierce beauty, Mistress Lola Luscious! Lola is a punk rock Goddess with a fierce tongue and a need for sex. Ruckus is merely her plaything for the day. Ruckus rarely subs but Lola spanks and whips him right into submission. She pegs him in such a sexy way, getting her own pussy off from the strength of her penetrating his ass. He's made to lick her delicious asshole then she uses his cock as a human dildo and nothing else. Her brow sweats after intense orgasms as she pulls out her delicate feet to tease and stroke his hungry cock until he loses his load all over her sexy toes!

Duration: 1:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1749kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 22.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Punk Rock Foot Goddess: Mistress Lola Luscious

Fileboom Premium Account