Domination | FemDom | Very Cruel (Mistress and her slave!)

nora

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Clinical Strap-On
3c916115fb83080800434e2719765031.jpg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: gagging, fucking, sucking, atm, fetish, latex, bondage, face fucking, bdsm, strapon, cock, rubber, boots, cybil, medical
Video language: English

My captive patient has been processed and is ready to be broken in for his new life as my prisoner of sodomy.
He cries out in pain as my huge cock splits his ass wide open, fucked mercilessly while bound in the sling before I fuck his face with my cock, him to taste his own whore ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:38
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 518kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 36.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Clinical Strap-On

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

nora

Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)
d14d387a51df3313bc3686184eb8d10e.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, fetish, humiliation, humbler, whipping, burning, smoking, spitting, gloves, chastity, cybill troy, andrea untamed

Dominas Cybill Troy and Andrea Untamed take extreme measures to ensure that their slave's ball are properly destroyed by using a hammer and nails to secure his nuts to the wooden humbler before burning his scrotum with cigarettes and whipping them into a pulp.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1449kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 133.0 MB
>>> Download <<< Fuck Your Balls! (Nuts Nailed into Humber, Burned & Whipped)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

nora

Under the Table
02bfd1b4aa74a479568b1003d565a211.jpg

Studio: OSK Productions

This is a first in the industry, a foot fetish fantasy feature film. Experience the true desire of Jason Richman's foot fetish as he surrenders to the pleasures of the women he deals with on a daily basis, from his sexy business partner, to a fellow art dealer to his brand new receptionist and her shy but insatiable roommate. What would you do if you found yourself in this situation on the first day on the job?

Total size: 862.1 MB in 2 files.

>>> Download <<< Under the Table

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Caning the CryBaby
c7a183369824fe2e3dd614a2af80bb98.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, canes, caning, spanking, corporal punishment, femdom, boots, pantyhose, stockings, spitting, scratching, cybill troy, lydia supremacy

Cybill Troy and Lydia Supremacy are going to make this pussy slave earn their strap-on cocks by first proving that he can endure a no-mercy caning from the two sadistic Mistresses.

Duration: 5:30
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 84.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Caning the CryBaby

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Degraded & Gagged Human Ashtray
9c9250a33576b64c060b44120c473615.jpg

Genres: leather fetish, leather boots, leather gloves, leather pants, female domination, gagging, spitting, hand over mouth, hand gagging, human ashtray, smoking, boot licking, dirty boots

Inferior men serve as objects, whether it be shining boots or being degraded and dehumanized by their Mistress's hot smoke and ash, gagged with spit and to swallow every bit of filth with a leather glove clamped over their mouths.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1432kbps

File size: 112.6 MB
>>> Download <<< Degraded & Gagged Human Ashtray

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Back-Room Whipping. Starring Elena DeLuca
e7ae1006a3f42f739a713a60f4fe2a3d.jpg

Genres: femdom, single tail, elena, punishment, whip, busty, high heels, gummi, bullwhip, bondage, pantyhose, stiletto, rubber, fetish, spanking

At the dungeon party, Elena DeLuca sneaks off to the back room with her slave to try out an assortment of Cybill's whips on her slave's back.
Dove-Tail, Dragon-Tail, and Single-Tail, all lashes against his skin, bringing out a deep red that only makes the Mistress laugh and continue.
Pulling his underwear down around his ankles, she continues the whip assault on his ass, still bruised from his paddling earlier in the day!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2211kbps

File size: 121.9 MB
>>> Download <<< Back-Room Whipping. Starring Elena DeLuca

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Urethral Fuck
e20ece614ee527e1d75df89c105ae833.jpg

Genres: latex, rubber, latex gloves, cock sounding, cbt, , tease, urethral sounding, urethral dilation, spitting, fetish, cybill troy

Gagged and zipped tight into a rubber body bag, Cybill Troy's gimp slave is reduced to a muffled squirming worm as she sets to stretch his urethra with her steel sounds. She ravages his cock hole as she his helplessness, showing him each thick steel rod before she him with it.

Duration: 8:50
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1638kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 116.8 MB
>>> Download <<< Urethral Fuck

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Punished Peeping Pervert
349d2183af87c7f10cd929ef4c20a8f9.jpg

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Boot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Humiliation

Mistress Gianna catches her neighbor being a peeping pervert and decides to have a little fun with this surprising incident. If he doesn't want his wife finding out about his extracurricular activities he will have to become Mistress Gianna's slave and personal doormat. She locks his sad little cock away in chastity making sure he will always know who's in control before showing him what his new life of being a filthy doormat will be like.

Duration: 10:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11239kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 909.4 MB
>>> Download <<< Punished Peeping Pervert

Fileboom Premium Account

nora

Smoke Filter
dff6f45216b01599c7f19d98dee45fad.jpg

Genres: fetish, latex, rubber, smoking, medical, bondage, gloves, objectification, gagging, spit, ashtray, hand over mouth, hom, bdsm, cybil

My slave is strapped to the steel chair and fitted with a medical nasal irrigation catheter. With the rubber hoses going directly up his nose, he's helpless as I blow my heavy lungfuls of smoke into the tube, filling him with my cigarette smoke.
Even as he coughs and gags, I ignore his truggle and keep smoking through him, him to be my filter, holding his tongue out with a pair of medical to also use his mouth as my ashtray, leaving him no choice but to swallow my spit, ash, and butts with my latex gloved hand clamped tightly over his mouth.

Duration: 6:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 547kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 32.3 MB
>>> Download <<< Smoke Filter

Fileboom Premium Account